It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Julian Assange rumour!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So someone so tech savvy, and well aware that anything and everything he does online, just like the rest of us, will be monitored, sets about grooming an 8 year old on a dating site? Really?

Given the timing, I'd think this is more of a setup and smear job. Even if it goes nowhere, the initial smear will stick and be used to discredit any past and future leaks. Another case of shoot the messenger and ignore the content perhaps?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

exactly. This is the "go to" way to remove someone from the public scene. Remember Herman Cain?
Proof not necessary, just allegations.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Eckersley is nothing more than a paid shill and operative. all she has done is run a social media interference campaign throughout the whole period. she has tried to frustrate and intimidate the supporters.
take a scroll back through her twitterfeed, it's clear that she has a vendetta for Assange barely a day goes by when she isnt tweeting about him. and when something is released she switches into overdrive to try and stoke up the smear campaign.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Considering that the charges were filed in the Bahamas, I'm wondering whether it isn't just a clever ploy to get Assange extradited by Ecuador to the Bahamas (even if he is innocent or "innocent") - and then to the US. I'm trying to find something about the relation and/or extradition treaties between the Bahamas and Equador, but I don't see anything of interest...?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
An obvious political smear attempt.

Lots of people getting cracked by the leaking dripping info.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Perhaps it is time for Assange to go ahead and activate the dead man switch... release the Kraken!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ms898

This has as much credibility as all the Trump accusers that have miraculously appeared in the past 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
How come all these whistle blowers and conspiracy people that manage to draw the attentions of TPTB tend to end up being pedophiles or rapists?
Lets face it such a label somewhat tarnishes any credibility and veracity of any information released. That's just how most humans think, and "They" are perfectly aware of the fact.

This old sex offender chestnut is getting tiresome.

*^^^^^^* and totally disingenous to the true victims of child/sex abuse

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Don't think so. Context being the reason.

Sex offenders should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law but character assassinate by way of sexual offence claims in an attempt to make the guys information seem disingenuous is just as bad.

Keeping in mind that the guy is presumed innocent until proven guilty and convicted in a court of law!

Or do you disagree?

And its not like TPTB are ever going to afford the Man the luxury of a fair trial hence his ambivalence to appear in "There" courts and find himself extradited to god only knows where.

I see you have not even attempted to address the question "How come all these whistle blowers and conspiracy people that manage to draw the attentions of TPTB tend to end up being pedophiles or rapists?".
edit on 18-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Utter Bs. I have an 8 year old, and no way he could log on to any of our accounts for anything. He can't log onto Netflix without help. You mean to tell me that some 8 year old is savvy enough to watch and steal her sisters log in, and get into a dating site, and type intelligible correspondence? I somehow seriously doubt it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I wonder dispite all the good julian has done if he would still re launch wiki leaks if he had to do it over again? Likely he would be he would have launch out of some very obscure country. He shoudn't of put his name on it. He could have still been free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join