It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pence Says Evidence Points To Russian Hacking And Russia Should Face "Severe Consequences"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: MrSpad
It is pretty clear he and Trump no longer speak.

Please, just because they have differing viewpoints they now are no longer speaking?

That's some impressive mental gymnastics your employing.

About as credible as WMD lies.

These people are still reliving the cold war where they thought everything told to them was the truth, they STILL do not understand the level of slavery their own psyche's have been put through, and chained down they are.

Now with this knew level of debauchery, all they can resort to is what they were told back in the day, they have been hook, line, and sinker for decades.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Power struggles well beyond the norm are indeed going on, we are witnessing things behind the scenes that are just amazing, but yet these fools want to worship Hillary and smash on Trump.

All foretold, all going according to plan, and most will never know...........

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
MSM goes on air saying they don't know who bombed the GOP headquarters and that it could be a enraged republican, a radical or anyone.

Then they turn around saying that Russia is definitely hacking and not that it could be a kid in his moms basement or anyone. They're a complete joke

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yeah ,but I live here too, I 'm NOT a very devout man but Jesus is in my heart ...always has been.
VERY few atheists survive whizzing bullets ..or in my case, being BAIT for an artillery barrage in order to get targeting data.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yeah ,but I live here too, I 'm NOT a very devout man but Jesus is in my heart ...always has been.
VERY few atheists survive whizzing bullets ..or in my case, being BAIT for an artillery barrage in order to get targeting data.

I pray to Frank, my "computer programmer".

Just in case we are in a very advance simulated reality - - I wanna make sure he gets it right

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No one cares about Pence, his talking points are more align with the establishment. Trump only took him to appease the GOP. Trump would be the president so it doesn't matter what Pence has to say.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You never have been at war.
I can't believe you back people who say things like they can USE dead Americans BUT you never HAVE figured it out..

"Referring to the deaths of Americans at the embassy, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, Clinton staffer, Molly Grunwald wrote, ‘I don’t mind the backs of dead Americans because we need a bit or moral outrage."
usdefensewatch.com... moral-outrage/

These people are the NAZIS not Trump THEY are running brown shirts, I'll be HAPPY to wager about MURDER too.

edit on 19-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You never have been at war.
I can't believe you back people who say things like they can USE dead Americans BUT you never HAVE figured it out..

"Referring to the deaths of Americans at the embassy, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, Clinton staffer, Molly Grunwald wrote, ‘I don’t mind the backs of dead Americans because we need a bit or moral outrage."
usdefensewatch.com... moral-outrage/

These people are the NAZIS not Trump THEY are running brown shirts, I'll be HAPPY to wager about MURDER too.

So, I should vote Republican?

I was a Republican. I was a Goldwater Republican for 40 years. I am certainly no pacifist.

Then they became Neo, Tea Party, and now Trumpsters. Anti-Equal Rights, Fundamental Christians, want to control women's bodies, and are predominately white.

As I've said before - - - I vote the direction I want to go. Not the person.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I don't care HOW you vote JUST do so with the truth.
It 's a Tea party movement as WE would define it, not those who aren't.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I don't care HOW you vote JUST do so with the truth.

I am.

You just won't agree with me.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

BECAUSE your truth is now a dangerous fiction.
I'm trying to alert you to the situation.
You can lead a horse to water but sometimes all you get is a wet saddle.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

BECAUSE your truth is now a dangerous fiction.
I'm trying to alert you to the situation.
You can lead a horse to water but sometimes all you get is a wet saddle.

Let me just say I respect you, and appreciate your efforts.

But, . . . .

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wheres the 'evidence' again?

Oh, just programming peoples minds by repetition.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If Russia is involved...they are a whistle-blower at worst. While factually they could be influencing the election, they are influencing it with fact and not lies from what I've seen and read. They are pointing out corruption exposed by their illegal hacking...much like Wikileaks or Anon...among others.

Sorry to have to tell you this, but it sometimes takes illegal acts to expose corruption. I consider such illegal acts justified when the same corrupt individuals make the laws that protect them from being exposed for corruption. This is what makes it a criminal conspiracy or organized crime.

Simply put...I don't care HOW they got the information, I care what the information says about the corrupt organization.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
If Russia is involved...they are a whistle-blower at worst. While factually they could be influencing the election, they are influencing it with fact and not lies from what I've seen and read. They are pointing out corruption exposed by their illegal hacking...much like Wikileaks or Anon...among others.

Selectively.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Any of you guys care to comment on this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Any of you guys care to comment on this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So nothing? None of ya?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nucleardoom

You seem to be one of those single issue voters.

I'm not sure Hillary would be capable of doing that. Any more than I am sure Trump would be capable of doing much of what he yaks about.
Really? Under Clinton and Obama, the us and nato forced a no fly zone through the un in Libya. She was Secretary of State then..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I actually don't care what that asshat Pence says.

The American people need the truth for once and I actually don't care how we get the truth because it is the right thing to do. Frankly, if we rely on our Government (and politicians) for truth we are screwed.

That's why I like Captain America. Doing the Right thing is always more important than following all these stupid rules.

The only real rule is to DO THE RIGHT THING! If laws prevent you from this fundamental foundation, they should be abolished and in the meantime, broken if necessary.

Principles 1st. Always!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what Pence wants. He's spewing straight rhetoric. The only decision he will be making is whether to attend a union benefit or whatever godforsaken third world nation they send him to on a diplomatic mission. He's the VP and therefore, irrelevant should Trump actually win.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join