It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pence Says Evidence Points To Russian Hacking And Russia Should Face "Severe Consequences"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Pence wants to ensure his political career will survive a vice presidential defeat.

Gotta tow the establishment line for that, if they are willing to readmit him at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah, I have no idea what that's about. I thought it was a pop culture reference I wasn't getting.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It just seemed stalkerish. Good luck with that!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You should look into this report from the conservative Government Accountability Institute.

From Russia with Money

I'm not sure if retweeting Russian propaganda and hiring a lobbyist who once worked for Russians is tantamount to this.

It’s more than a little ironic that the hackers who have pillaged the Democratic National Committee and stolen Hillary’s emails may be sitting in the very hi-tech compound that Clinton, Inc. helped Russia develop.

Hillary's Secret Kremlin Connection is Unravelling

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pence is playing both sides of the fence, and trying to appeal to other voters.

It's Russia because the DNC and Clinton's got caught, and now they need a bigger villain to deflect the heat. No one in DC wants to admit guilt, or that they are a bunch of corrupt liars.

It's like an animal caught in a trap trying to chew its leg off.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

"the conservative Government Accountability Institute."

Which is Steve Bannon, Breitbart News CEO and Donald Trump "campaign CEO" and Peter Schweizer, Breitbart Senior Editor-at-Large.

I'll read through it though.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Pence is the only reason many Conservatives are voting for Trump. They do not expect Trump to last a year in office without getting impeached and then a real conservative would step in. At this point it Pence's job to try and slow the damage Trump is doing down ticket. It is pretty clear he and Trump no longer speak. Of course it is pretty clear Trump is not taking to the GOP or his own talking heads either because as they go out everyday and try and clean up his messes, by the evening he has double down and made them look like they do not know what they are talking about.

While Trump wastes his time coming up for excuses on why he lost, Pence is trying to salvage something out it for the GOP.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Sillyolme

Their confidence level was fairly high for the reasons to invade in Iraq as well.

I think we could coin the phrase LMD's "lies of mass destruction".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
It is pretty clear he and Trump no longer speak.

Please, just because they have differing viewpoints they now are no longer speaking?

That's some impressive mental gymnastics your employing.

About as credible as WMD lies.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yeah, I have no idea what that's about. I thought it was a pop culture reference I wasn't getting.

I think THIS is what they were referring to with the Nate reference.

From Nate's home page: Director of Talent Acquisition & Development, Hillary for America

edit on 18-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Pence is the only reason many Conservatives are voting for Trump. They do not expect Trump to last a year in office without getting impeached and then a real conservative would step in. At this point it Pence's job to try and slow the damage Trump is doing down ticket. It is pretty clear he and Trump no longer speak. Of course it is pretty clear Trump is not taking to the GOP or his own talking heads either because as they go out everyday and try and clean up his messes, by the evening he has double down and made them look like they do not know what they are talking about.

While Trump wastes his time coming up for excuses on why he lost, Pence is trying to salvage something out it for the GOP.

Let's say that's true.

It could also be said for Kaine with Hillary.

In that case, Pence>>> "the gerbil" Kaine.

By miles.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Who is calling the pot kettle again?...

Heck, in the hacked emails it shows that the Hillary camp, and Hillary herself already used/use malware and hacks to get into the computer systems of candidates for President to see what they will talk about as they are making their speeches on live tv. They even brag about being able to log the keystrokes before the information is encrypted and posting responses to what the other candidates are saying as fast as 15 minutes as soon as the other candidates starts reading their prompt/starts his speech...
edit on 18-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Star for you for pointing that out. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
theduran.com... might be OUR OWN intelligence service BATTLING the DNC...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Pot meet kettle

So, that means it's ok to go for it? For both pot and kettle?

I take it you don't approve of Trump's running mate.

Why don't you ask the DNC??

I take it you approve of Hillary's running mate.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

or they are creating the pretense to go war against Russia post election,

Heh. Yeah, right.

Kid, you don't know much about cold wars.

Like you do, where did you learn about it, and how often was every newsreport found to be true ???

Ahhh those were the days, sitting in front of the T.V. being told all the truths in the world....and reading it in the newspaper!!!!

Felt so......RIGHT!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Would be interesting if Russia started releasing unfavorable things about Trump, if Trumps base would all the sudden turn anti Russia.....

Nev mind we know they would, it's only ok if it's hurting hillary

Any idiot can see that the ENTIRE world media wants Hillary in, Russia actually looks good on this, helping stave off the inevitable.

Let me know when you can come up something positive to say about Mrs.Clinton, apparently none exists, so TRUMP!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

My tin foil hat tingles are telling me Russia has bugger all to do with this and its only being said in an attempt to discredit the info.

My spider sense tingles whenever Trump opens his mouth.

Those senses aren't what you think they are, perhaps you should focus more on learning just what they may actually be signaling, and realize you have been had, and for a very long time in almost everything you "think" you know.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You people are hilarious, You think that the election is over.....

Because you have seen all the leaks, know without doubt that it has been rigged all along and you feel good about it, I know.

You also believe people actually care what the news says.....when I see some real good apathy out there.

AND Hillary has been an extremely negative influence wherever she has been, and has been found guilty of 10 times more than you just wrote about Trump, but it is all ok cause she a girl right ???

It is going to be SOOOO nice introducing a whole lot of you to a whole new perspective on things, one you clearly aren't going to see without a dramatic change.....

Stop fighting the new wave !!!

It is all they can do , trying to keep things in the old ways, and knowing fully they cannot succeed, very sad.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Noone even knew who Pence is, when they decided that Trump would be the instigator of a good many things....

Keep dreaming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join