It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pence Says Evidence Points To Russian Hacking And Russia Should Face "Severe Consequences"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Pence is trying to make a name for himself now.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Trump should dump him and put Bernie in for VP.

LAND.................SLIDE..............VICTORY.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

But your not a brain dead trump supporter.

Your just voting for him because the alternative is worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

To clarify, if ur balls deep in institutionalised hacking yourself dont complain when someone hacks you.
In this case it's not so much the hacking but the notion that the hacking seems to be aimed at influencing the election.

Of course, the US could indeed be considered a pot in that regard as well. Still, it feels icky.

In any case, it is what it is. And so far, nothing very surprising or shocking seems to have surfaced.

Huh nothing shocking or surprising what did you expect? Sacrifices to moloch? oh wait hillary said that in an email as a joke. Selling political positions to the highest donor of clinton? Yep she did that one too.Deals with foriegn governments to make her family rich with russia her enemy that hacked her? Yep. Rigging the election and hiring the person fired after its found out? Yep. Emails with regards to wet works? Apparently its a movie script lol a horrible movie script that makes no sense but amazingly at the same time as a supreme Court judge dies in his sleep with a pillow over his face.yep. An email where they talk about deleting emails under subpeona.Yep

Having a person on reddit find hillary's intent to delete emails using Google and network tools when the FBI couldn't or had been bribed not to. Yep

Thats only the one i can remember off the top of my head.

Now not to stay off topic pence is a moron who is parroting what the government tells him. I want to see evidence of russias involvement in the hacks.
Or it could just be who hillary pissed off! She pissed off the information security people who are trained in hacking when she got off a crime they would lose their job and freedom over. She blames russia because its convenient for her.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Trump should dump him and put Bernie in for VP.

LAND.................SLIDE..............VICTORY.

Never happen in a million years. I told people bernie was a sell out when he first started running and they laughed and called me stupid. I posted a video that showed Ron Paul pissed off and questioning why bernie sanders a guy who helped author the Audit the Fed bill would rewrite it with worst provisions and less over site before it passed.
Still the burnouts acted like I was crazy and said he would "take on wallstreet man" lol. They watched as hillary and the dnc "robbed" him and he still backed hillary then to add to the outrage he didnt run 3rd party and endorsed hillary lol. He went on bill maher and openly stated his supporters should vote for hillary when she stands for everything his personally agaisnt lol.

No sell out bernie isnt a good pick.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

But your not a brain dead trump supporter.

Your just voting for him because the alternative is worse.

I wouldn't go that far.

It seems that common sense flies out the window as soon as someone says: "fine, I'm voting for Trump.". It's like their IQ instantly drops 100 pts. or they suddenly have to believe everything Trump says in order to stomach their decision.

That and they've become quite addicted to smoke being blown up their asses. You don't have to love Hillary to see Trump for what he is:

A braggadocios asshole.
A wage thief.
A sexual predator.
A narcissist.
A tax dodger.
Incompetent.
Ignorant.
Lacking Intelligence.
A liar.
A liar who isn't very good at telling lies.

It's time the kiddies grow up and stop running behind the conspiracies that make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Pence is trying to appeal to the common sense Conservatives who may just vote for Trump in hopes he winds up in jail before being sworn in... not that he has a shot at winning any longer.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think he wanted Russia to leak the emails if they had them not to dig up dirt on anyone. According to recently released FBI docs, a file from the Blumenthal hack was found on a Romanian server, not a Russian server.

vault.fbi.gov

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I agree trump is all of them.

But if i was a US citizen i would vote for him purely because hillarys syria no fly zonee scares the # of me.

I would rather vote for a watermelon but US citizens can't , they are stuck with two terrible options.

Its literally a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

I dont think there is a "right" option. Only two wrongs.

I respect either choice providing the voter understands they are both terrible candidates.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I, for one, am pretty tired of the Democrats continuous war-mongering against Russia. If they have proof, then take some diplomatic steps and deal with it. If they don't have proof (when do liberals every have real factual proof) then shut up and leave other countries alone.
edit on 18-10-2016 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Alfred E Newman was otherwise occupied so what choice did he have?

His misguided thought was that someone sane and experienced would help stabilise the ticket because Trump doesn't know ... well much about anything actually.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Why would Hillary steal the election?

Isn't it obvious that Trump is handing it to her?
Bless his generous heart.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Confidence:High

They have drone struck locations when confidence is merely good.
They are sure. They have facts and that may be one of those classified things you just don't know about. But they're sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Their confidence level was fairly high for the reasons to invade in Iraq as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

" Pence Says Evidence Points To Russian Hacking "

So where is this " Evidence " ? Every time a Dog Farts in someones Living Room it is being Blamed on the Russians . It could be Anybody , including the Chinese , North Koreans , Iranians , Saudi's , or God Knows Anyone Else .

When the Russian farts in the living room we blame the dog.

It's just good manners.
edit on 10182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeah they were.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Massive? They seem harmless if embarrassing. But nothing exposing corruption sorry bubba but totally wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
These two just can't seem to get on the same page. I guess Pence must have ideas of his own (as horrible and barbaric as some might be like taxpayer funded "conversion therapy") and so he's not suceptible to the whispers of pro-Putin advisors/propagandists, Steve Bannon, morons on Twitter and whoever else is around that he can sponge ideas from.

Trump charges U.S. election results being rigged 'at many polling places'

On Sunday, Pence for the second time in recent weeks broke from Trump on Russia, this time on that country's possible involvement in email hacks tied to the U.S. election, saying Moscow should face "severe consequences" if it has compromised U.S. email security.

"I think there's no question that the evidence continues to point in that direction," Pence said. "There should be severe consequences to Russia or any sovereign nation that is compromising the privacy or the security of the United States of America," Pence said on "Fox News Sunday."

Their statements regarding the election outcome don't line up either or I should say Pence is still citing Trump from when he was saying that the candidates would "absolutely accept" the outcome of the elections. Apparently hasn't had enough tim to catch up to the crazy yet.

He's playing both sides. Read it
"There should be severe consequences if russia or any soveriegn nation..."
"The evidence points in the direction"

Note the "if".
Clickbait nonstory yet again.
Evidence points is not proof of anything, just what is out so far.
Great answer by pence to get ppl like the op to foam at mouth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think he wanted Russia to leak the emails if they had them not to dig up dirt on anyone. According to recently released FBI docs, a file from the Blumenthal hack was found on a Romanian server, not a Russian server.

vault.fbi.gov

are we also forgetting people like Roger Stone though, who Trump is very tight with and works with on the reg, who has ties with the Kremlin? What about Manafort?

Trump’s de facto campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was a longtime consultant to Viktor Yanukovich, the Russian-backed president of Ukraine who was overthrown in 2014. Manafort also has done multimillion-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs. Trump’s foreign policy advisor Carter Page has his own business ties to the state-controlled Russian oil giant Gazprom. … Another Trump foreign policy advisor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, flew to Moscow last year to attend a gala banquet celebrating Russia Today, the Kremlin’s propaganda channel, and was seated at the head table near Putin.

And Roger Stone?

Podesta has suggested Stone was in on the email released, but he’s denied this. A NBC report from Wednesday reported Stone saying that the claim was “categorically false,” even though admitted that he has a link to the organization.

“I have a back-channel communications with WikiLeaks,” he said. “But they certainly don’t clear or tell me in advance what they’re going to do.”

Podesta pointed to a Tweet Stone posted on August 21, which stated: “Trust me, it will soon [be] Podesta’s time in the barrel.”

Seven weeks later Podesta’s private emails were made public.

Im not saying that the truth shouldnt come to light, HOWEVER, if we are to believe the Trump supporters that "things are too convenient" when it comes to Trump, then why arent they looking at things like this?

No no nothing to see here folks, nothing at all........
edit on 10/18/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Homeland Security is being too gracious. Multiple, independent security experts have come to the same conclusion based on the evidence collected by CrowdStrike. I went over this a bit here.

Pence and Trump are definitely not on the same page. Pence has all but entirely conceded that the Russians are reponsible and even talking consequences. Trump is still pretending like it's "all a mystery!"

No trump thinks it's some bed ridden morbidly obese person remember?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hey Nathaniel... how are things in St. Louis?

Well that's all kinds of creepy...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join