It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pence Says Evidence Points To Russian Hacking And Russia Should Face "Severe Consequences"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

" Pence Says Evidence Points To Russian Hacking "

So where is this " Evidence " ? Every time a Dog Farts in someones Living Room it is being Blamed on the Russians . It could be Anybody , including the Chinese , North Koreans , Iranians , Saudi's , or God Knows Anyone Else .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

My tin foil hat tingles are telling me Russia has bugger all to do with this and its only being said in an attempt to discredit the info.

My spider sense tingles whenever Trump opens his mouth.

I just throw up in my mouth a bit everytime Hillary opens hers

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yeah. Gag reflex is a tough one to overcome. I already have a problem with reflux.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The issue, the real one is that any hacking or not, it has exposed a massive corruption, which makes influencing an election irrelevant because it is an excuse. So, lets excuse all the corruption exposed and just say that Russia is influencing an election.

The corruption is the issue that the corrupt want to sideline and just deflect the entire mess onto Russia for exposing it. Not going to work for them. Only fools and diehard Clinton supporters would take that route, even though that corruption shows their politicians have traveled into outer space from the reservation and think of them as useless nothings. So even if you win, you LOSE, and actually have already lost everything of any value not only for yourselves, but all your children and their children in the future as well.
edit on 18-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Nucleardoom

You seem to be one of those single issue voters.

I'm not sure Hillary would be capable of doing that. Any more than I am sure Trump would be capable of doing much of what he yaks about.

Far from a single issue: economy, immigration, terrorism, corrupt political system are just scratching the surface.
Would you rather be friendly with Russia or go Hillary's route and they're made an automatic adversary?

How much corruption must take place and how many laws must be broke to wake you out of that delusion of entertaining the idea of voting for arguably the most corrupt candidate to ever run for public office in the U.S.?

Wake up man, you've got more years in front of you than I. Think of the future, do you want to be involved in more wars overseas? She's already stirring the pot and isn't even trying to hide it. Take that into serious consideration since it will most certainly negatively impact your future if she wins.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yeah. Gag reflex is a tough one to overcome. I already have a problem with reflux.

Only reflux?
I would have thought any swallowing what Hillary is dishing out would have at least ebola if not full blown space aids.

Considering what your eating politically Id say reflux is a blessing

Edit: added the emoji coz it seemed to harsh and confrontational without it
edit on 18/10/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Wake up man, you've got more years in front of you than I.
I don't know why you make that assumption.

Think of the future, do you want to be involved in more wars overseas?
No.

Take that into serious consideration since it will most certainly negatively impact your future if she wins.
You again make an assumption about me.

edit on 10/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Homeland Security is being too gracious. Multiple, independent security experts have come to the same conclusion based on the evidence collected by CrowdStrike. I went over this a bit here.

Pence and Trump are definitely not on the same page. Pence has all but entirely conceded that the Russians are reponsible and even talking consequences. Trump is still pretending like it's "all a mystery!"

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Hey Nathaniel... how are things in St. Louis?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TheTory

Homeland Security is being too gracious. Multiple, independent security experts have come to the same conclusion based on the evidence collected by CrowdStrike. I went over this a bit here.

Pence and Trump are definitely not on the same page. Pence has all but entirely conceded that the Russians are reponsible and even talking consequences. Trump is still pretending like it's "all a mystery!"

Of course he is he advocated for Russia to dig up dirt on hillary.

Funny his supporters seem to have forgotten that

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Are you pushing 50? Then it's not an assumption.

Take that into serious consideration since it will most certainly negatively impact your future if she wins.

You again make an assumption about me.

I firmly believe she will involve us in more "military interventions" and once that happens it will negatively affect all our futures. Simply put it's not assumptions when their based on a proven pattern. Case in point: is Afghanistan saving us money or helping dig us out of 20 trillion of debt? It will affect us all financially at a minimum.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Pence is neocon scum.

Like hillary he wants war.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Are you pushing 50? Then it's not an assumption.
Assumption by quite a long shot.
Kiddo.

I firmly believe she
Your assumptions about me continue.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

or they are creating the pretense to go war against Russia post election,

Heh. Yeah, right.

Kid, you don't know much about cold wars.

How do you come to that conclusion kid?

I've lived through a good deal of the cold war and the life of the Soviet Union. Actually spent a short time in the USSR on a bus holiday in the 1970s

Watched numerous 'expose's about just how bad the big bad commies are etc etc. The worst of this is that I have since had the sad experience of learning that even the US was worlds only savior hero etc etc, they were also expert students of the BIG BAD HORRIBLE CED COMMIES.

How do I know that?

Easy, they are implementing everything they learnt and no, kid, the kids just will not see and will not be told. Seems they would much prefer to learn through first hand experience.

cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

How do you come to that conclusion kid?

Because the whole point of a cold war is that it is not a real war.
It is a war of threats. It is a war of words.

"We will bury you!" Or something.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I firmly believe she

Your assumptions about me continue.

It all makes sense now Grandpappy.
You're on death's doorstep, and the reaper is near, no wonder you give zero f*cks about this election.
You're too busy yelling at the kids to get off your damn lawn.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Interesting Article there , and it does Imply that the Russians are Only Suspects as a Source .

From the article...

Among United States officials, the emerging consensus is that Mr. Assange and WikiLeaks probably have no direct ties to Russian intelligence services. But they say that, at least in the case of the Democrats’ emails, Moscow knew it had a sympathetic outlet in WikiLeaks, where intermediaries could drop pilfered documents in the group’s anonymized digital inbox.

In an interview on Wednesday with The Times, Mr. Assange said Mrs. Clinton and the Democrats were “whipping up a neo-McCarthyist hysteria about Russia.” There is “no concrete evidence” that what WikiLeaks publishes comes from intelligence agencies, he said, even as he indicated that he would happily accept such material.

WikiLeaks neither targets nor spares any particular nation, he added, but rather works to verify whatever material it is given in service of the public, which “loves it when they get a glimpse into the corrupt machinery that is attempting to rule them.”

But given WikiLeaks’ limited resources and the hurdles of translation, Mr. Assange said, why focus on Russia, which he described as a “bit player on the world stage,” compared with countries like China and the United States? In any event, he said, Kremlin corruption is an old story. “Every man and his dog is criticizing Russia,” he said. “It’s a bit boring, isn’t it?”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So far I've seen a lot of non-scandals come out of the emails. This Joule thing might be interesting but I haven't read that anti-Clinton Breitbart hack Schweizer's book so I dunno.

Breitbart doesn't have a history of being very credible and that was before they turned into Trump News. You'll have to excuse me if I'm dubious about what one of their editors would write based on research done by the editor and CEO of Breitbart who is now of course Trump's "campaign CEO."

If it's anything like that idiot's book about the Uranium One - Rosatom deal that has a low information voter candidate like Donald Trump saying, "Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to the Russians! (who are great and have a tremendous leader!)," then it's probably BS.

What else? Grambler was on to something that looked interesting but I didn't agree with his conclusion.

Maybe if there wasn't so much noise from half assed "theories" based on a document fragment with a line highlighted in yellow and posted to Twitter?

The corruption is the issue that the corrupt want to sideline and just deflect the entire mess onto Russia for exposing it.

Why do you believe that Donald Trump isn't corrupt? He was mentored by one of the most corrupt people in modern American history (Roy Cohn). He's surrounded by corruption. Somehow everything that ANY person in Clinton's campaign has ever said in a private email is attributable to Clinton though. Catholic staffer talking about her own religion? "OMG CLINTON CALLED CATHOLICS DEPLORABLES!" Somebody whines about Chelsea Clinton? "OMG EVEN HER STAFF CAN'T STAND CHELSEA AND SHE'S DRIVING THEM TO ALMOST ATTEMPT SUICIDE MAYBE!"

Look at just some of the people involved in the Trump campaign: Paul Manafort, David Bossie, Roger Ailes, Roger Stone, etc. All of them are more corrupt than Podesta by a mile. One of them is a KNOWN sexual predator. How is that not even a thing? He friggin' hired Roger Ailes onto his campaign after he was forced to resign from Fox because he's a horrible douche bag who doesn't just harass every woman he thinks he can get away with harassing but has retaliated against several professionally. Yet somehow none of that matters.

If you read through their emails your head would explode. All of them make Podesta look like a choir boy. The only one in the campaign who really compares is David Brock — who came from the same clique and later jumped teams.
edit on 2016-10-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You're on death's doorstep, and the reaper is near, no wonder you give zero f*cks about this election.

Wrong, once again.

What say you quit while you're behind.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Would be interesting if Russia started releasing unfavorable things about Trump, if Trumps base would all the sudden turn anti Russia.....

Nev mind we know they would, it's only ok if it's hurting hillary

Unlike some here I would prefer the truth to the lies our politicians tell.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join