It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Ecclesiastes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I will not attack any religions.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

I see how it was and it was not my intent. This is the exact letter they said to write and they did through me. They wanted this to by my introduction letter of sorts but I don't know why. Nevertheless I have nothing more from them to say in their exact words. Its not my belief that I am more wise or clever than anything else. It was not my intent to boast just to get it over with so I can write what matters.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

No "angels" told me to write these texts and make them known so that the catholic church can be destroyed and Christianity will have balanced femininity and masculinity so humanity can note its equal ancestors and become more united because of it. It will cause people to realize their ancestral oneness and hopefully, if it works cause humanity to unite peacefully and accept one another. This is what I was told the purpose is. They just want the catholic church destroyed because it involves worshiping a human rather than the source of creation. Once the feminine and masculine is balanced in the church humanity can change for the better.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yes it is. When I said Ecclesiastes I meant The Preacher referred to in it because when the "angels told me to read they said "Read the book of the preacher, for it refers to what we speak of.". It is what you said but the "angels" made me feel that way. They told me that humanity has come and gone many times despite their efforts to maintain it and that because of that nothing done on this Earth has any point and neither does living here. They told me that there is nothing I can do to change this unless I and many other who they speak to follow their instructions to make the world better and then humanity will remain and there will be a point of living on this Earth and great reason. Thats why it will change in the coming of Jesus, its the coming of what they created to make our world a better place.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Angels told you the Catholic church should be destroyed? I don't think it's Angels you're talking to.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I know it's not "angels" per say. They just referred to themselves as such and said that they were what is referred to as angels.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
a reply to: namelesss

My reference to myself was abundant and ... is the tone naturally created by a perfectly spinning chakraic circuit.

Interesting.
Channelling folks, like Ramtha and J.Z. Knight.
Works for me! ;^)
Usually, I wouldn't waste my time, or destroy my eyes, reading some 'wall of text', but I read yours.
Perhaps whatever alien god you are channelling can do us the service of some paragraphs, some punctuation here and there... a bit easier to consume? (And more likely others will read it)
Much appreciated!
Amen! *__-

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

Apparently the judgment day prophecy in the bible is when The Sagitarians will judge us on whether or not we became loyal to the Martians. That is why those who worship the "devil" will not be helped and if all humanity is loyal to god we will be helped. I just now was spoken to by a serpent entity that lives in my bathroom and is apparently "chained" there and told this.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

A serpent entity chained in your bathroom, lives there and is speaking to you?

Dude, you've got to get out of that house!

I'm sorry, but surely you must realize how bizarre this sounds to people. How does an entity get chained up anyway? And...why would he decide to live in your bathroom?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

It cant leave the bathroom, I've seen it try and it almost gets torn in half. It got there by the entities that spoke with me putting it there. The snake was how they spoke to me and underwent the processes they did by having it wrap around my chakras. They removed it and said that they will have no problem with me as long as I teach what they said. I realize how bizarre this sounds. The entity doesn't want what they do to it. It doesn't want to undergo processes or be the source of any threats. It doesn't want to be bound to that location either. The entities bound it there so that the entity doesn't take action against them. I don't think it would though it usually tries to leave out the window but its just out of reach of it. Usually he asks when he will get to leave and who chained him there. I think I might try to free him somehow but in a way that prevents him from returning because he was remotely controlled by the entities against his will. I think it didn't use to be a serpent but that it took on that form to be able to attach to all my chakras. It almost seems like a human spirit by the emotion it conveys.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4

It cant leave the bathroom, I've seen it try and it almost gets torn in half. It got there by the entities that spoke with me putting it there. The snake was how they spoke to me and underwent the processes they did by having it wrap around my chakras. They removed it and said that they will have no problem with me as long as I teach what they said. I realize how bizarre this sounds. The entity doesn't want what they do to it. It doesn't want to undergo processes or be the source of any threats. It doesn't want to be bound to that location either. The entities bound it there so that the entity doesn't take action against them. I don't think it would though it usually tries to leave out the window but its just out of reach of it. Usually he asks when he will get to leave and who chained him there. I think I might try to free him somehow but in a way that prevents him from returning because he was remotely controlled by the entities against his will. I think it didn't use to be a serpent but that it took on that form to be able to attach to all my chakras. It almost seems like a human spirit by the emotion it conveys.

Call upon the name of Jesus when talking with these entities and see how they respond. If they are aberrant you will be able to tell by their reaction (or lack there of because they leave) to the name of Jesus. I thought I was communicating telepathically with an ex-girlfriend until I asked if she came in the name of Jesus - the entity coughed profusely and then became silent; I've never heard her since.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why would you want to teach what entities are demanding of you if they are evil?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The entities have stopped communing with me and demanding me things since I wrote what they asked. I didn't want to but now they aren't communing with me at all. Earlier I was told by a non-negative entities that me and everyone I ever interacted with, aswell as the chain of everyone they ever interacted with and so on have been raised 32 planes higher and those entities can not effect this realm or world. They said this world has a brighter future than the one previously and humanity will thrive here.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'll try that and post what happens

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I did and he responded hesitantly. He said "Um... why?" as if he were trying to stall. I continued asking over and over again and eventually after repeating Um why and asking if I mean other Greek gods he said "Um...Okay...Thank you. He then hissed and he hasn't spoken. It seemed like he wrapped around himself and is hiding and not responding to my entry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join