It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My received neural transmission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I have frequently received outside originating neural transmissions about upcoming events that happen shortly in the future. I have astral projected and during which I was in outer space and came across a constellation of 7 orbs: 1 purple, 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 black, 1 orange and one white. While I was confronted by these astral bodies [They looked like stars only I was close and they were still small] the red one flashed and I thought during the year 3014 a [then the black one blinked and I heard] vehicle from Veryiana will go to earth and they are allies with the [the yellow one flashed and I heard] Filthy Martian scum of the universe! The red one then continued flashing and I heard "And they will bring technology and knowledge equal to theirs and they will change the course of humanity from meeting the Sagitarians in the non-destructive future [then the orange began flashing and I heard] "Let the humans know these creatures knowledge is inferior and replaceable and to not be fooled because they bring economic slavery. The purple one began flashing and I heard "If the humans do this the past cycles will be one with yours and the futures shall not come for they shall remain enslaved forever. The white one began flashing and I heard "This is a new time for the cycles and a rare opportunity is now. If humanity succeeds they will grow with the Sagitarians and mars's destruction will unleash an age of peace"! After this I felt pushed back into my body and I continued sleeping until many hours later.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

If you were to attempt to make this incident a little less abstruse, if you were to provide a summary of that paragraph and translate it into non-Astral language, what would you say the point of this dialogue is?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

I think they're messing with you. They do that sh't often.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The year 3014 ? .....so in a 1,000 years from now , humanity is supose to remember this message ? ..... People don't remember the news from last month , let alone 1,000 years from now. How will you get this message out there to everyone , and make it last ?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I was told this many times by astral entities only the times changed. Most recently it was between the year 2100 and 2700 and they didnt include the species so they might be different. In non astral language I guess it would be that if we do not accept their knowledge then we will not die out and that humans have come and gone several times and these creatures have enslaved us

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Maybe...hopefully i've seen these orbs frequently while astral projecting and they very rarely speak.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I dont know. Hopefully these entities are lying but if not hopefully they told the truth the second time. When they said between 2100 and 2700 there was only 2 orbs the purple and orange and only the purple spoke.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
a reply to: Encryptor

Maybe...hopefully i've seen these orbs frequently while astral projecting and they very rarely speak.

Now that my friend, is interesting to me.

top topics

join