It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out Rep (R) Peter King speaking on Voter Fraud (oh the hypocrisy!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
1) Peter King: October 16th

youtu.be...

2) Peter King: Election Day, 2004 (and there were problems in Ohio and voting irregularities due to Diebold voting machine hacks)

www.youtube.com...

I think the irony of it can be read in his response to Brianna Keilar, as his conscience reminds him of it.

Just something that I noticed that I thought my fellow ATS'rs might find interesting, no matter what "side" you are on just so long as you don't run with it as evidence that this election will be stolen, given Trump's standing in the polls, both in terms of the popular vote and the state by state delegate count.

What an interesting place he found himself in there.

Too bad Brianna cut him off when he was about to start talking all about voter fraud, due to her Clinton bias and the premise of that line of investigation and inquiry - how absurd it is to presuppose that the democratic process could be undermined.

Little did she know she was talking to a master corrupt insider who earlier tried to seek absolution for himself and the Donald on the basis of his "Catholic" values, but I'm not sure he can fly that flag with any confidence.

Never had a good vibe about Peter King, and it started the moment I saw that second video of him on Bush/Cheney election day and then ever since whenever I see him.

Now he only hopes that history might repeat itself so that he can catch the other side in the act and raise all kinds of righteous indignation over it! LOL

Notice how he takes a swig of his beer in the second video, to hide his smile..

Bush meanwhile is already two sheets to the wind coming up with nicknames for female reporters - they always liked to get him going along those lines, and he loved doing it at bars in Texas when he was hammered, as he was in that video (even though he claimed long before that to have given up the alcohol, but who's to blame him when he's got the election in the bag!).

Oh the irony!

edit on 18-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He's actually my local representative. And indeed he sucks!

He basically wanted to be Bush's shadow.

And he frequents the local liquor store

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I believe he's among the most corrupt politicians in office in the United States, on par with people like Dick Cheney and George W. Bush and their clan of crazies. He's absolutely power mad and I suspect connected in creepy ways that might make you cross yourself next time you pass him at the local liquor store. Being a Catholic, he'll probably cross himself in reply and say "may his peace be with you also".

This guys hypocrisy is clownish, and I could see why he would gravitate to trying to prop up Donald Trump, just in case.

Stay away from him!

I wonder if this thread will get any interest or buried just because Trump supporters might wonder what to make of it from the perspective of Trump's campaign!

Me I just hope that everyone still is able to maintain a bit of a sense of humor even in the midst of it all.

Hey - you could be our messenger to Peter King, AgarthaSeed!

Hmmm, what message shall we have you pass along next time you see him.. (oh my, this is getting good!)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I know..

Next time you see him in town, maybe coming out of the liquor store, go up to him and ask him if there's anything whatsoever to be concerned with regarding the integrity of this election in terms of the votes being counted? then just wait for his answer.

After he replies, regardless of what he says, you can then smile a naïve but innocent smile, and say - I guess it all depends on who's doing the counting, you know when it's all over but the counting! (but don't let on for a moment, that you're quoting him from 2004).

Then just await his response, but with an earnest look on your face that doesn't give away a thing...

Yeah! That would be awesome!

Just mess with his head, but come across as a totally legit Trump supporter who's grown concerned about the election possibly being rigged, of all things, can you imagine?!

Could you do that for us next time you see him? Pretty please? Thank you very much if you could. That would be great. Then, after you see him and speak with him, please offer us your report, here.

Oh I'd love to see that, very funny, imo. Great practical joke at his expense.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Strange. This is the kind of thing that ATS would be all over in the old days before they were all drawn into the faux dialectic of Trump vs. Clinton.

Now people are self-censored.

That's not a good thing, imho.

new topics

top topics

join