It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

1-Upsmanship The Game - The New Reality: Who BESIDES Hillary is Most Fit For Presidency?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Encryptor

Or America could create a Unionized Gov't run by the People for The People.

You honestly believe with a population of 300 million plus -- everyone wanting what they want -- a People for The People system is going to work without a strong central government?

You just love your Government, don't you? You promote a life of slavery.

Even after they have fleeced you, raped you, lied to you and fed you crap you just think Government can solve our problems? What is the point of life if not personal liberty? My life is not for the Government to run. It is for ME to run, to learn. to work and to become a better person at my pace and way set by me.

Your Government will NEVER be my God.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bernie Sanders was about the only candidate worth a damn in the whole race, primaries and all.

He was not even a little right wing, or centrist, which is great (because as terrified as the terminally witless and the selfish are of his ideals, they are pretty much the only way to turn the US government toward the good of its people, rather than the benefit of the one percent), and he is not responsible for anything awful, unlike Hilary, who craps out horrors from a Lovecraftian nightmare realm and makes them real. He also has the benefit of not being Trump.

Basically, Bernie had everything about him, that is vital. He would have been a slave to the people, not to the corporations. He would have tirelessly opposed any action not meant to improve the lives of the hardest working and least rewarded people in the country. He would have bought an awful lot of people who, under the current system have no hope what so ever, out of the dark and into the light.

The last thing America needs is a right wing president, and that includes Hilary (because lefty, she is most certainly not) or any one further off to the right than that. It's already a steaming crapshow, politics over there. God only knows how much worse it would get if you all put your pants on your head and vote even further toward the square bashing Jack bootist end of the spectrum. Nothing pretty I would warrant.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Hi there,

I live in Australia, but who you guys choose inevitably affects us here too.

My vote would be for Ted Gowdy.... seems like a hell of a switched on fella.

No ?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Pfft.
You are infested with kangaroos and other poisonous creatures.

And your drains go the wrong way.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You should try metric someday, save stuffing around with two fifths of stuff all...

And you drive on the wrong side

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LockNLoad

Sounds great.

Problem. Trump is likely to discover that the current Congress and any conceivable future Congress (mid term) are not the sort of "employees" he is used to dealing with. He's used to getting his own way.

So what if he doesn't?

I'm all for a reality check as opposed to some smug entitled [snip] who's used to getting everything her way.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'd take the squirrel in my feeder over hillary....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm for anyone who would start The Hunger Games.

But my picks would be;

Dr. Ben Carson
Col. Allen West

(even though they wouldn't start the Hunger Games.)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Encryptor

Or America could create a Unionized Gov't run by the People for The People.

You honestly believe with a population of 300 million plus -- everyone wanting what they want -- a People for The People system is going to work without a strong central government?

You just love your Government, don't you? You promote a life of slavery.

I'm a realist.

Bring it down to a family of 5. Say 2 parents, 3 kids various ages.

What happens if everyone just does what they want? No rules, no limits, no expectation.

Even in that small environment - - - central leadership is required.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Horrors from a Lovecraftian realm?

Wow. That evokes images!

Not that you're wrong, mind you. Trumps aren't much better, in fact, they aren't at all better. They are the same sort of Lovecraftian bad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join