It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

We agree to disagree says FBI Director Comey to Rep. Collins and lets Hillary get away clean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

We agree to disagree? No evidence? Such confusion. Sorry if this is a re-post, this is the first time I seen this. How is it okay for the secretary of state to do this but it is illegal for everyone else? Immunity...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I think Collins blew it. He went off the rails onto a tangent that Comey in his position can easily backup and dismiss.

He should have pressed the issue of why he couldn't recommend and indictment after he gave all the content describing her negligence. Let the court decide the intent.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree, IMO The court should had already pressed charges on their own. Recommending an indictment would had been the better option instead of letting his (Collins) anger get the best of him. Since when do Reps have to tell the FBI how to do their job? I am new to this situation

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would love to believe Comey and I really tried but it makes no sense, and I mean NO SENSE that 3 of his field offices wanted to investigate the Foundation and were denied by the DOJ.

Loretta went with his determination on emails, said she would accept it no matter what. Ok then, what about the request to investigate the foundation by the FBI. She shut the door on that swiftly along with the media. Everyone just walked away and moved on.

If his agents are the best of the best like he said why was their request denied?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

They don't but it's important to keep in mind that it's Obamas DOJ. Also Comey loves to repeat, "I don't trust anyone..except my wife." Now he may not have the actual evidence he can USE even though there may be evidence he needs.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

sounds like a wasted and possibly perfect opportunity

new topics

join