It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where are Trump's tax returns?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You can learn a lot about a candidate from their tax returns.

You can learn a lot about a candidate from drug tests, but you do not see them doing that either...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

What exactly is Trump hiding in his tax returns?

What exactly is Hillary hiding in those deleted 33,000 emails?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: AshleyRobinson

The emails were deleted before there was a subpoena. You should at least get your facts straight before you post BS.

I don't think so.

If you can prove it, I will change my mind.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36

What exactly is Trump hiding in his tax returns?

What exactly is Hillary hiding in those deleted 33,000 emails?

Maybe Trumps taxes were in there.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It just amuses me that here not that long ago (and many other places), the 1% was the big topic of discussion. The injustice.. the sad distribution of wealth.. how a tiny % of the worlds population owns almost all of the worlds money.

And here we have Trump.. who it is rumored claimed nearly a 1 billion dollar loss that would exempt him from paying taxes for something along the lines of 10 years. But.. I guess the whole 1% thing is now passe? Or perhaps it's just selectively passe. Tax returns? Pffft.. irrelevant! Amazing how quickly opinions can blow with the changes of the wind around here.
edit on 20-10-2016 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Oooohhhh, look! Another "where's the taxes" thread!

Who cares? It's not a law they have to release them and whom ever started that trend shouldn't have. It's invasive and unnecessary.

Where's the 33k emails??

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

With Trump not releasing his tax returns, he is breaking a long held tradition of Presidential candidates being transparent with their tax returns.

I don't think not submitting tax returns is as bad as the e-mail scandal with Hillary, or her campaign getting questions in advance before the debates, or the media ignoring the terrible things done by the Clinton's as "public servants" and with funds and tax payer money mind you.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
It just amuses me that here not that long ago (and many other places), the 1% was the big topic of discussion. The injustice.. the sad distribution of wealth.. how a tiny % of the worlds population owns almost all of the worlds money.

And here we have Trump.. who it is rumored claimed nearly a 1 billion dollar loss that would exempt him from paying taxes for something along the lines of 10 years. But.. I guess the whole 1% thing is now passe? Or perhaps it's just selectively passe. Tax returns? Pffft.. irrelevant! Amazing how quickly opinions can blow with the changes of the wind around here.

I know, right?

Perhaps he knows it would be a revelation of something detrimental, perhaps something his own base would find problematic or downright bad, and he just can't bring himself to be transparent.

If Obama had said the things Trump has said regarding women, if he had gone through trophy wives with regularity and cheated on them publicly prior to dumping them, if he had refused to reveal his taxes, if he had said that he would leave people "in suspense" regarding whether or not he would accept the results of the election, if he had said that he, himself, was "the only one who could fix" our "system," if he had said he felt like "punching" a protestor "in the face," you know what? I wouldn't have voted for him.

I would have been completely repulsed regardless of what his policies were. It would have been disqualifying, and McCain would have been my choice, even if I could not stand Palin. Romney is a SAINT in comparison, I would rather have him over Trump any day, just for matters of decency and character. Then again, Clinton would have been up against McCain then - Obama would not have been the nominee. She would not have been SOS and none of the Wikileaks things would have happened....so???

I would still like Clinton over Romney, just because I lean left in terms of policy, but I honestly think Romney would have beat Hillary hands down with all the baggage she admittedly brings.
Anyway...

AB
edit on 22-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

he is breaking a long held tradition

He does not have to release them!

There is no law that says he does!

It is TRADITION that is screwing up the US political system.

It is broken! The people need to fix it.

P

So,, in other words, he lied and has no intention of releasing them. OK, just say that.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Clock is ticking...we are less than 2 weeks away from the election.

Will Trump deliver???

Or will he break another promise?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join