It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where are Trump's tax returns?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nobody really cares - well except for a few that like to propagate smears.
Far more important things to discuss than whether Trump has paid taxes or whether he has given to charity.
edit on 18/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: kruphix

He isn't under investigation,he filed in a proper manner what is the big deal,what bothers me in this election,people act like it's a celebrity game show,they don't use common sense

It's a long held tradition that Presidential candidates release their tax returns.

Why do you think Trump is breaking that tradition?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Why don't people look at what is required to run for president, his FEC financial statement... Financial Statement If there was anything illegal about his tax practices he would be in jail...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

He isn't under investigation,he filed in a proper manner what is the big deal,what bothers me in this election,people act like it's a celebrity game show,they don't use common sense

It's a long held tradition that Presidential candidates release their tax returns.

Why do you think Trump is breaking that tradition?

Just because someone jumps off a bridge dont mean you should either does it? So why release what ISNT REQUIRED. his FEC was all he legally had to show.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azzie74
Why don't people look at what is required to run for president, his FEC financial statement... Financial Statement If there was anything illegal about his tax practices he would be in jail...

Releasing his tax returns isn't about looking for something illegal.

It is more about looking for conflicts of interests.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Trump is hiding something and he doesn't want the world knowing or looking into his financials. It could be he doesn't have as much money as he claims (99%), he doesn't give any monies to charities, he's been cheating on his taxes for years now. It's probably all of the above but what most likely scares Trump the most is the world finding out he's not a billionaire. I, myself, couldn't care less but to Trump, well, it's his entire orange world.

Too bad, he and his supporters won't accept Trump's reality is nothing but lies upon lies.

He won't release them and his supporters will make every excuse to defend his poor decisions. Had Hillary not released her taxes after promising to do so for over a YEAR conservatives would have had a heart attack by now. Ignorant, hypocritical lot, all of them!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

money is a control system, look how well it works on people. people are in a rage about someone elses money records. grow up and see the truth

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I seriously doubt any significant number of people who are or are thinking about voting for Trump are going to change their mind based on the tax returns.

All we have are whiners who would never vote for him anyway. He has nothing to gain.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump required Pence to show his candidacy his Tax returns before they let him on the ticket to make sure he was worthy of the position.

As for Trump showing the same to the American public. Well, there seems to be a problem there.

No, it isn't to stop the American people from seeing them, it's to spit in Hillary's face because it is the Hillary campaign making a mountain out of it. As if it has even a tiny bit of merit to it.

He is actually spitting in the voters face.

It was important enough for him to require it of his running mate, but he is giving us a big middle finger.

He's only giving you the middle finger which is telling you that you have bigger problems facing you than his tax returns, but it's really hard to get an ostrich to pull his head from the sand, because he feels so comfy and warm there, even though the pack of hyenas are coming fast.

You do realize that not releasing his tax returns is hurting him, right?

Sure, his loyal fan boys love it...but they aren't going to win him the election.

I never cared about his tax returns, and I doubt there is much to them as far as having a pile of assets and liabilities showing on them. Some could be embarrassing, but that's his business. I'm just weighing the difference between him and crooked Hillary the hag, and how Hillary's corruption is so far ahead of Trump as to make him look like a boy scout selling 5 cent lemonade at a stand on the street corner, and what will be better for your future generations as far as liberty and freedoms are concerned, so even though some people, (not saying you) don't care about how Hillary will destroy freedom of speech and the right to defend our country against tyrants according to the constitution, I do care, so it has to be a vote for Trump all the way. If he doesn't clean out the garbage then it will be up to the American people to do it, or maybe Russia will nuke all of our crooked politicians and do the job for us.. Except they won't be doing it to help us, they will do it to defend against a psychopathic warmongering Clinton, and a rogue communist in Obama..

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Who cares?

I hope he paid ZERO in taxes. I would pay ZERO in taxes if I could.

I am anti-war and anti-NWO, so I hope he starved the machine as much as possible.

If you support taxation, you support war and murder.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hiding that he's only worth about 500 million and owes every penny of it to the Chinese.

Hiding that he's little more than a glorified conman who scammed everyone, including his own supporters.

He never intended to win or to release his tax returns. Indeed the "fix" is in. That he wasn't really lying about.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

We've heard Trump promise over and over that he is going to release his tax returns before the election.

So where are they?

I know his vulgar bragging of sexual assaulting women and the multiple women coming forward sharing their stories of Trump assaulting them has kind of overshadowed this, but I don't think it is something that we should forget about.

With Trump not releasing his tax returns, he is breaking a long held tradition of Presidential candidates being transparent with their tax returns.

What exactly is Trump hiding in his tax returns?

Where's Hillary's 30k emails? Oh, wait...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

It was an honest question that stands alone, and you didn't answer it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Hiding that he's only worth about 500 million and owes every penny of it to the Chinese.

Hiding that he's little more than a glorified conman who scammed everyone, including his own supporters.

He never intended to win or to release his tax returns. Indeed the "fix" is in. That he wasn't really lying about.

Yeah, if only he would release his tax returns, you could prove it!

And show the world!!!

You would be King of the Forensic Accountants Society!!!

Fame, fortune and women!! Brad Pitt playing you in a Lifetime made for TV movie!

Man, that must be tough being so close to your grasp and Trump breaking from a tradition.

If only......

We all have dreams. Some are more fleeting than others.

edit on 10 18 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

After multiple bankruptcies in the 90's and his defaulting on debts in 2008/2009...

American and European banks stopped lending to him.

He is in bed with Russian Oligarchs..THAT is what his tax returns show.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

After multiple bankruptcies in the 90's and his defaulting on debts in 2008/2009...

American and European banks stopped lending to him.

He is in bed with Russian Oligarchs..THAT is what his tax returns show.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

But we will never see his current tax returns...especially now since he is on the "election is rigged" and "media is against me" rants.

Not that I think it will matter at this point...he is just getting his excuses in line for when he loses.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If true, (his original choice of campaign advisor was interesting) that would suck, because it would mean that Putin already has him in checkmate.

I'd heard that he owes 500 mil to the Chinese.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

We've heard Trump promise over and over that he is going to release his tax returns before the election.

So where are they?

I know his vulgar bragging of sexual assaulting women and the multiple women coming forward sharing their stories of Trump assaulting them has kind of overshadowed this, but I don't think it is something that we should forget about.

With Trump not releasing his tax returns, he is breaking a long held tradition of Presidential candidates being transparent with their tax returns.

I don't know any one that cares...I certainly don't...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

So where are they?

Would you care if he shot someone in the middle of 5th avenue?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

So where are they?

I care.

There...now you know someone who cares.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join