It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where are Trump's tax returns?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump required Pence to show his candidacy his Tax returns before they let him on the ticket to make sure he was worthy of the position.

As for Trump showing the same to the American public. Well, there seems to be a problem there.

No, it isn't to stop the American people from seeing them, it's to spit in Hillary's face because it is the Hillary campaign making a mountain out of it. As if it has even a tiny bit of merit to it.

He is actually spitting in the voters face.

It was important enough for him to require it of his running mate, but he is giving us a big middle finger.

More like when his voting base sees he is part of the big boys club they may have a change of vote...I imagine there being some pissed off voters finding out they have been voting for the establishment all along

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The IRS could end his audit tomorrow and it would never happen.

An audit is an examination but an examination is not necessarily an audit. Read the letter from his tax attorney again. Of course, audit or not holds no relevancy toward releasing them.

In any case. He won't.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The best part of the Trump tax fiasco is his son admitting that his father shouldn't release them because it would be too easy for people on the Internet to miscontrue them.

Meanwhile daddy can't get enough assistance from the Russians and WikiLeaks providing a never ending stream of emails to be misconstrued by the Internet. (which he can then miscontrue in front of a crowd of thousands!)

Trump will not release his taxes. The IRS could end his audit tomorrow and it would never happen.

If they are all misconstrued. Can you please explain why Hillary felt the need to delete them all and use bleach bit?

I would really like your opinion on that. I mean really only guilty people try try hide sh!t right? Theres no denying she deleted them right? There is no denying Assanges internet is cut off right? If they are misconstrued why the big effort to shut him up?

She obviously is hiding something. Why are you lefties so comfortable with that?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

If they are misconstrued why the big effort to shut him up?

Last thing he said was "Buy my book."
While the leaks continue.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If they are misconstrued why the big effort to shut him up?

Last thing he said was "Buy my book."
While the leaks continue.

So?? If I wrote a book I would plug it whenever. Jesus your queen plugged her effing book in the middle of a debate.

Thats cool though huh?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You seem to have missed the point.

Assange is not releasing anything, and hasn't for quite a while. Unplugging his internet connection didn't stop the leaks because he is not doing the leaking.

edit on 10/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You seem to have missed the point.

Assange is not releasing anything, and hasn't for quite a while. Unplugging his internet connection didn't stop the leaks because he is not doing the leaking.

Ok how about my other question?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You think she deleted the emails personally?

I don't. But if someone wants to delete something, using a bit wiper would make sense. I do it on my old hard drives before I dump them.

I think it was a bad idea in this case.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

If they are all misconstrued. Can you please explain why Hillary felt the need to delete them all and use bleach bit?

Do you think the emails wikileaks has been releasing are Hillary's deleted emails?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Trump required Pence to show his candidacy his Tax returns before they let him on the ticket to make sure he was worthy of the position.

As for Trump showing the same to the American public. Well, there seems to be a problem there.

No, it isn't to stop the American people from seeing them, it's to spit in Hillary's face because it is the Hillary campaign making a mountain out of it. As if it has even a tiny bit of merit to it.

It was important enough for him to require it of his running mate, but he is giving us a big middle finger.

He's only giving you the middle finger which is telling you that you have bigger problems facing you than his tax returns, but it's really hard to get an ostrich to pull his head from the sand, because he feels so comfy and warm there, even though the pack of hyenas are coming fast.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

He's only giving you the middle finger which is telling you that you have bigger problems facing you than his tax returns, but it's really hard to get an ostrich to pull his head from the sand, because he feels so comfy and warm there, even though the pack of hyenas are coming fast.

You do realize that not releasing his tax returns is hurting him, right?

Sure, his loyal fan boys love it...but they aren't going to win him the election.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You think she deleted the emails personally?

I don't. But if someone wants to delete something, using a bit wiper would make sense. I do it on my old hard drives before I dump them.

I think it was a bad idea in this case.

Look telling someone to delete them and deleting them yourself is the same damm thing. I should not have to explain that to you lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Yeah. Well. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.Hard to tell.

But what's more important is when it happened. That's hard to tell too.

Again, it was a bad idea.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump and his supporters do seem like a rabid pack of hyenas. I see them, but I still refuse to vote for Clinton. We are set for ruin no matter what because people keep voting for evil scum like those two over and over again. The best anyone can do this election is vote third party so that in 4 years there will be more choices on the stage that can compete otherwise the two party system will keep insisting the public take one of their two poisoned pills.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Agreed....apparently transparency only matters when it's Obama or Hilary

Trump supporters have given Trump a pass in everything we REAL conservatives value

We've seen the term sheeple in this site so much.... well

BEHOLD and Trump is the Shepard

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They are hidden under Obama's college records and Hillarys medical records but on top of JFKs murder investigation files.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
who cares? its not required, I don't want to see Hillarys either,,they tell nothing,,who wants to pay taxes when they don't have to ? you ?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

He isn't under investigation,he filed in a proper manner what is the big deal,what bothers me in this election,people act like it's a celebrity game show,they don't use common sense

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
They are the same place Obama's college transcripts are.

Private.

Don't need to be made public.

Right?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The biggest issue from my POV are his financial ties with the Russian oligarchy and how that impacts his "policy making" (such as it is) toward Russia.

Is he Russia's unwitting agent? A useful idiot of the Kremlin? Putin's lap dog?

The hacking by Russians + the Manafort & Stone connections + Favorable policies towards Russian interests and parroting Russian interpretations of what's happening in Syria and Crimea, etc. + known business dealings that as recently as 2007 were heavily Russian and generating a bulk of income from Russian oligarchy + denying hacking was Russian in spite of being given the details in his high level pre-Presidential briefing = a reasonable concern that he is acting as a useful idiot of Putin's.

His tax returns would show us where his money comes from, who he owes and if there is further evidence that a Trump Presidency would create a Russian ascendency over the USA.

I don't want to live in that world.

AB

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join