It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where are Trump's tax returns?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Totally worth a thousand imaginary points....

You are all of a sudden concerned about breaking a long held tradition when nothing, nothing is the way it was. You condoned the exploitation of needy folks for political purpose. You defended a "game" with no rules, where only winning matters..

Now you want to bring up old crap that doesn't matter to anybody who gives a crap.

It doesn't matter who wins, losers gonna lose.

Even if Trump loses, you won't thrive.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Or her dog ate them, again. 'shakes head'

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
For the busy bodies, ignorant or apathetic it's obvious a vote for Clinton is one for the abuse of political power, the use of State propaganda to influence voters on a previous unimaginable massive scale and the treatment of the electorate as imbeciles.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

....I don't recall.

Maybe she thought it went in the CF pile.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zngland

It's just so much easier to laugh at these power trippers.
.. Seriously!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Now That's a really strong possibility!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I'd love to purchase some imaginary points, now all i need is some imaginary currency.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'll give ya a US dollar, hows that?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

"Where are Trump's tax returns?"

Where Hillarys 33,000 emails?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Who cares where they are? I only care that DTS becomes the next President so that when I wake up from this absurd NDE, I can tell my friends and family that Donald Trump became President and they can tell me how #ing hilarious I am.

GO DONALD!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'll give ya a US dollar, hows that?

Well with the offer Podesta got for stock from Joule for being on the BoD, that would have been 10,000 shares....he was given them at $0.0001 per share according to the offer letter on Wikileaks. You'd be RICH!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

"Where are Trump's tax returns?"

Where Hillarys 33,000 emails?

The IRS deleted them.....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If I were to sell out my country I could afford to store it in shell companies too!

....you shameless self promoter you!!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

You defended a "game" with no rules, where only winning matters..

Now you want to bring up old crap that doesn't matter to anybody who gives a crap.

I guess you don't see the flaw in your logic.

It doesn't matter who wins, losers gonna lose. Even if Trump loses, you won't thrive.

I'd love an explanation...I love fortune tellers.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Even if he releases them, they will be a big nothing, maybe a bankruptcy to shield assets, and lots of big and maybe embarrassing write-offs to shield from taxes which is legal, but even if released, does that mean you would be satisfied, or will you then look for another Trump issue to whine about?

I would be satisfied that he isn't breaking a tradition of transparency for Presidential candidates.

It still doesn't excuse his nature as a sexual predator, a racist, or a sexist.

But who says we can't talk about all of them?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump required Pence to show his candidacy his Tax returns before they let him on the ticket to make sure he was worthy of the position.

As for Trump showing the same to the American public. Well, there seems to be a problem there.

No, it isn't to stop the American people from seeing them, it's to spit in Hillary's face because it is the Hillary campaign making a mountain out of it. As if it has even a tiny bit of merit to it.

He is actually spitting in the voters face.

It was important enough for him to require it of his running mate, but he is giving us a big middle finger.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

That crooked, lying sleazebag Trump isn't going to release jack. And his idiotic fanboys are too stricken with the Dunning-Kruger effect to suspect that this might be because he's got something to hide.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The best part of the Trump tax fiasco is his son admitting that his father shouldn't release them because it would be too easy for people on the Internet to miscontrue them.

Meanwhile daddy can't get enough assistance from the Russians and WikiLeaks providing a never ending stream of emails to be misconstrued by the Internet. (which he can then miscontrue in front of a crowd of thousands!)

Trump will not release his taxes. The IRS could end his audit tomorrow and it would never happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
He'll show them on TrumpTV...

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join