It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrat's had the election and could have coasted to a win.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: kruphix

Ummm...yep...scare mongering.

You are doing it yourself in that post.

You seem afraid of having to back up your candidates tough talk. She despises the Russians, so it's not scare mongering in the least when it's coming from your candidates own mouth.

Will you dodge the draft as well as you do hard questions?

Oh yeah, she despises them so much that she does under the table black market weapons deals with them? Cool story, I'm sorry, but you bit the propaganda bait -- hook, line, and sinker.

Putin already knows Hillary is the next US president -- if you don't believe that, than you're not awake at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: neo96
Democrats never had the election.

Paid actors at their convention.

Locking people out of it.

PAID protestors.

Collusion with the media.

The STATE using all its powers to sheild their candidate, and virtually IGNORE US law.

The constant vile atacks on their challenger.

The constant character assassination of him.

Sorry the Democrats NEVER had this election.

The only way they are going to win it is by THEFT.

Long live the kleptocracy.

It's not theft if it's given to you -- and it's been given to HRC. She didn't have to steal #, all of that mumbo jumbo you listed above is to help shape the narrative to make it look like it wasn't just given to her. Trump has a laundry list as long -- from Trump University to Molesting kids -- which was also just part of the narrative.

If the country hates both candidates equally, than the outcome to the general public is the same. I hated Hillary, I understand why Trump won even if I didn't vote for him, and vice versa -- but Trump never had a shot, Trump has just been an intergral tool is shaping the narrative for the general public for three entire election cycles in a row.

Trump didn't run in 2008, nor did he in 2012, yet he had all that TV time attacking a conspiracy that the general public viewed as nutso -- and that whole birther thing was the only shade really thrown at obama, and they threw it at him because they had that thing they released as proof [hardly] sitting on deck the entire time. This makes the general populace go -- well the only bad thing people said about Obama isn't even true!

Not to mention the birther thing was started by team Clinton and she dropped out in 08' because she was told she was supposed to be the 2016 president. The whole thing was a sham from the second she said she was running in 08'. She just had to start the birther thing, then find someone crazy enough to run it into the ground before she jumped out by choice, so the DNC could nominate Obama.

So when he won, not a soul questioned it -- that was the Donald's doing. The same as now. He's a Clinton Foundation donator for christ sakes. He's a personal friend of their family and has been for years -- Trump is team HRC since day 1.

I wrote a whole piece about this here on ATS in 2009 and even said in no uncertain terms that Hillary was president 2016. If she gets elected in 20 some odd days, I can look back and say to all of ATS, I told you so.

Hills ain't the only Teflon, every single public face of governmental importance in the country is, because they're chosen to represent the fake government by the real one in the shadows.

Donald is not a challenger, he's fake opposition in the circus of political theater. The more people believe trump is an actual opponent, the more they prove that the circus of political theater and propaganda still works, despite the leaks.

The fact that Hills wants to drop a missile on Julian Assange via drone is pretty much case and point that everything we see on TV and read in our Blogs and the papers that still print are complete and total misrepresentations and in some cases, complete fabrications of the truth.

I have seen the pictures too. But i have a hard time seeing the plan was to oust the media and the dnc both their own weapons just to have the population think its a real race. Also the republicans turning on him and supporting hillary makes nooooooo sense at all if its a show. But it is hard to ignore that their kids are friends and the clintons and trumps have been family friends for along time now.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You seem afraid of having to back up your candidates tough talk. She despises the Russians, so it's not scare mongering in the least when it's coming from your candidates own mouth.

Oh yeah, she despises them so much that she does under the table black market weapons deals with them? Cool story, I'm sorry, but you bit the propaganda bait -- hook, line, and sinker.

Putin already knows Hillary is the next US president -- if you don't believe that, than you're not awake at all.

Im not saying i dont believe you as your thought process is interesting and could very well be correct.

Have you looked into the reasons why russian would no longer be in the non proliferation treaty seems excessive even for posturing but would make sense to drive the price up on uranium or is it plutonium thats used to make nukes. because countries will want to arm themselves in cases of a WW3

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheTory

Someone has to introduce the bill. The President cannot do that. He would have to convince someone to do it.

Maybe he could do so. I'm not sure.

See, that's one problem with Trump. He doesn't really seem to understand the system. Some people think that's a plus.

Oh come on -- you don't believe any of that. You know first of all that Trump never planned to win -- but despite that fact, lets just ignore it.

It's clear to anyone with a functioning noodle that trump knows the inside and out of the system, but he's also smart enough to know [just like every politician that's ever been nominated for presidential candidacy] that the average regular joe doesn't.

This is why every politician runs on a platform of saying "I'm going to do this, THEN I'm going to do that!" and then once they swear in -- they continue on the same exact path as the previous administration.

Obama care was something they floated in the 90's under the clinton banner, Bush jr. put it on the burner [because he's a republican right -- that's not something they can do, because if they do it shatters the illusion of choice] but they need a republican to sell the pretext of war and WMD's to steal opium to flood the streets with more heroin and use that war to create the patriot act to start dismantling the constitution. Then they put a democrat back in, Obeezy -- who said he would close Guantanamo, who when sworn in, doesn't close Guantanamo and in fact expands on the patriot act [low profile] while creating Obama care, which was just the plan from the 80's.

Nothing ever changes -- the popular vote doesn't matter [since our votes can be completely discarded by the electoral college, which we saw with Bush Jr.] and red or blue, the agenda stays true. Break down the family structure, deny actual education through the public school system -- create a nation of addicts and dependents, so they always need your support structure, but at the same time, have no say in the agenda of the support structure, manipulate race tensions to get us to in fight, allow CEO's to pocket any savings from tax breaks rather than passing them down to their employees for better standards of living just to keep you pay check to pay check, so you can never actually you know -- call out of work to show up for peaceful assembly.

This is also why they sell us sex and prohibit nudity, it's because it creates a society where sex is hyper sexual, which creates more babies, which detracts from your ability to get educated or hold two incomes -- more babies, less money, less time, more money crunch, more dependence -- and so on.

That's what the entire philosophy around Universal Healthcare is. By the by, Obama care doesn't work -- we had it [my wife and I] and she got sick and was told by the only Dr. that accepted Obama care that the next appointment opening was in over 90 days -- you'll either be better, or be dead by then, a lot of good that insurance that I was forced to buy did -- huh? We ended up going to a walk in clinic for some antibiotics out of our own pocket, just like before -- only now the government stole money from me by forcing me to purchase a service that I couldn't even use under the threat that I'll be fined if I don't come tax return, furthering the agenda to keep money out of our hands.

The world is sick. Nothing is real, everything is fake. You know the saying "Fake it til you make it" well that might as well be the motto of the people actually running the world. News is fake, science has been faked [alternative energy/prohibition of marijuana], true auto biographical movies and books are fake, TV is fake, Reality TV even faker -- being sold under the pretense of being real -- the idea of capitalism -- fake, the world is controlled and run by monopolies, and the average guy won't turn down a buyout, because the average guy doesn't need 100 million -- he only needs 1-20 and that's pocket change for these guys.

You lie. Your friends lie. Your parents lie. Politicians lie. Police lie. Priests lie. Teachers lie. Scientists lie. President's lie. King's lie. Queen's Lie. We all claim to seek the truth, but do we though? We all seem to perpetuate the lie by spreading them or making up our own new ones on a regular basis.

The only way to have an honest government is to have one that is actually transparent, they won't do that for "national security reasons" -- which are full of it. Secrets don't equate to power, power equates to power, and there is nothing stronger than a country that tells the truth because they can't hide it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

It's clear to anyone with a functioning noodle that trump knows the inside and out of the system, but he's also smart enough to know [just like every politician that's ever been nominated for presidential candidacy] that the average regular joe doesn't.

I don't happen to think that Trump is particularly smart.

We all claim to seek the truth
Speak for yourself. Not everyone chases waterfalls (I don't believe I just typed that).

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Yeah. Actually, no.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

There's a button to "Make Your Own Map" can you also pick what colour each state is when you do?

I actually don't put any stock in polls or opinions, at the end of the day anyone who says one side is way ahead of the other is guessing and that's a fact. All I know is whichever of these idiots win America and, by default, the world loses...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

There's a button to "Make Your Own Map" can you also pick what colour each state is when you do?

Cool.
Did you make Trump orange?

edit on 10/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Greggers

This is absolutely ridiculous hyperbole -- dangerous too.

No it isn't.

CLinton STOLE the nomination from Sanders.

Demexit.

Snipped off Sanders supporters.

Tons of threads AND info all over the net.

I was a Bernie supporter, so I know all about those shenanigans -- super delegates, Bill Clinton breaking the law on voting day in MA, etc. etc.

But at no point were votes faked.

It is a ridiculous claim. There is no evidence whatsoever of wide-scale voter fraud. The actual investigations into voter fraud over recent years have failed to produce anything noteworthy.

I wouldn't be so quick to claim that
www.reddit.com...
democracyintegrity.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Im not saying i dont believe you as your thought process is interesting and could very well be correct.

Have you looked into the reasons why russian would no longer be in the non proliferation treaty seems excessive even for posturing but would make sense to drive the price up on uranium or is it plutonium thats used to make nukes. because countries will want to arm themselves in cases of a WW3

You can make nukes with both, the type of radioactive metal that you use will control the amount needed for a yield of "X." You have to understand actual world history though, to know that both WWI and WWII were fake wars where real people died by immeasurable numbers. The fact that there was no Adolf body is telling enough -- it's the same reason there was no Osama body.

If WWIII is looming, it's because it stands as a means to foster change. Change only happens through mistakes and realization or through tragedy. What better of a way to write a new constitution or merge independent sovereign countries into globally controlled unions?

Wars are never because the big bad guy is mad, they are always to manipulate the peons in play to support the changes they want to usher in. Problem/Reaction/Solution. The problem is hand made to create a specific reaction, which then supports the solution -- and the solution is ALWAYS something that we deem bad, but accept it because of a bigger bad.

WWI's with the deliberate sinking of our own vessel the Lusitania. WWII was The Gleiwitz incident [ Reinhard Heydrich fabricating evidence of a Polish attack against Germany to mobilize German public opinion for war and to justify the war with Poland]. Vietnam with the Gulf of Tonkin incident [we staged a sea battle where our boat came out miraculously unscathed outside of a single bullet hole and claimed that North Vietnam was responsible when the incident was staged by our own boats.]

If WWIII Starts, it'll be the same. There will be a fake terror attack that starts the whole kaboodle, because throughout history that's always been the case.

They want you to think people are evil, but we aren't by nature. The few pulling the strings have a narrative to sell and that requires YOU to be afraid of something. That's why Chicago has such a high murder rate, the government ships military hardware in crates to gangsters that they supply with heroin that they made from the stolen opium from the middle east. That's why police are militarized, they want you to think that crime is rampant, so they create crime and then they over arm and purposefully amp up police to hyper violent levels. We live in a time where most people think that if you ran from the police you deserve a bullet -- and that's just completely warped, by design.

In order to create the fear state, they had to create terror, which means prohibit drugs, schedule them, turn the people they are addicting into criminals so they can't get jobs and have to resort to more crime just to get by. Crime is manufactured. There are few psychopaths per capita, most honest crime is passion related, all created crime comes in the form of monetary pursuit through markets they enable via prohibition, then supply for the created demand.

The crime allows them to steal boatloads of money and precious valuables which then feedback to fund the same operations. Operation fast and furious is a case and point example. So is the story of Freeway Ricky Ross -- not the rapper, but the L.A. gangster that was pardoned by the president because he proved the CIA was supplying him with coc aine and weapons in the mid 1980's.

Mind you he was pardoned in 2009 by Obama, who actually didn't give him a real pardon, but just had a judge reduce his life sentence to time served.

I'm just saying -- the information is out here, this is what ATS is about, all of the truth is there to see, and back in 2008, ATS was getting it -- that was before the government shills and the mass exodus and banning of free thinkers years later. Now you come to ATS and it's just regurgitated tabloid central, where they just parrot all of the media sources against each other and nobody actually seeks truth anymore.

CIA Agents To Troll Alternative Media Sites In Huge Propaganda Program

We found out for sure that this was happening in 2016, but you can see when it actually happened just by perusing the archives of ATS. It started around 2008, and now as a prime example the front page of ATS is nearly 100% Trump/Clinton smear campaign threads, the same exact stuff that's being run on TV, printed in Tabloids and written on News Blogs.

Phage is one of them -- a hired agent of the CIA to troll alternative news websites and forums with propaganda. He's a master of every field, spends more time on the forums than any single person is capable of, the bulk of his posts are structured in a way that would take hours, at least a lot of the science/math related posts that come out of it, and if you run his posts through a script, it will essentially tell you they are written by a minimum of 4 different people. The structure of his posts vary the same as my structure varies from yours. Phage doesn't remember things he's said outright, or conversations he had, because a different person on Team Phage is in the chair.

Just google phage's user name and weep at the mountains of evidence the prove he's a team of multiple people debunking literally everything [non-nonsensically with big authoritarian words] and never at all confirming anything.

Oh. P.S. How's the hang gliding been phage? Or are you still afraid of heights? How do you have the knees to hang glide when you're over 60 years old? Oh you're not 60? Then how do you remember how you felt 50 years ago? How do you have the time to have a family, a wife, be a physicist and a mathematician, be a master on space and literal rocket science AND be a master of constitutional law -- be a Dr. AND still have time to accumulate 41,000 posts in 8 years? Keep not remembering me, despite the fact that you've answered me directly and slandered me for 9 years and running.

Oh right -- a team of people pretending to be one person -- you're too active have too many account handlers with tonally polar personalities -- it gave it away.

Oh and by the way, any time Phage debunks something -- it comes well sourced by official governmental channels.
edit on 18-10-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Oh my. My very own stalker.

My knees? They are in good shape as I never enjoyed contact sports. Preferred surfing before it got too crowded at which time I found the sky could be mine.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

As we begin to enter into solar cycle 24 (which is predicted to peak in early 2013) there has been a lot of discussion about the relationship between geomagnetic storms and earthquakes. There seems to be a belief that, along with an increase in geomagnetic activity caused by increased solar activity, we should prepare for an increase in earthquake frequency and magnitude.

I've decided to look for evidence of such a relationship in historical data. For earthquake data I will use the USGS database located here: earthquake.usgs.gov... For solar and geomagnetic data I will use data which is available here: spidr.ngdc.noaa.gov... . It should be noted that none of the charts I will be using are scaled but it is the shape of the curve rather than the absolute amplitude which is important.

The first thing I will examine is the frequency of earthquakes as compared to the level of solar activity. I will base solar activity on the annual sunspot number and I will compare it to the annual number of earthquakes of magnitude 6.5 and greater. Here is a chart representing these two datasets covering the past three solar cycles.

^ Phage the Seismologist.

On January 25-26 of 2010 the Royal Society invited the International Academy of Astronautics for a discussion on The detection of extra-terrestrial life and the consequences for science and society. This meeting was a precursor to the upcoming meeting.

Mazlan Othman attended. While the main topic of her address was UN response to near Earth objects, she did touch on the subject of extraterrestrial life. She mentions occasions when the topic has been raised at the UN.

She describes how, in 1977, the Prime Minister of Grenada proposed the appointment committee of experts for a UN study into the origins and nature of UFOs. The effort died with the failure of the Prime Minister to be reelected. She also speaks on the UN role in the placement of the plaques on the Voyager spacecraft.

^ Phage the UFOlogist

People have been pointing the output of the various diagnostic instruments at HAARP for quite a while. These instruments are designed to probe the characteristics of the ionosphere. They are not an indication of activity of the IRI, the ionospheric heater. Or are they? Sometimes, if you look carefully you can find clues.

Note here (the induction magnetometer trace) the even duration and timing of the signal at 4.0Hz (and a couple of other frequencies). Also note that it is a very narrow band signal as opposed to the much stronger and long duration signals. The signal began on May 1, 2009 and continued with an identical pattern for seven days. It began at the same time and ended at the same time.

^ Phage HAARP Master

There Will Be No Galactic Alignment in 2012.

At least not one that doesn't happen on a regular basis. It's claimed that on December 21, 2012 a very rare event will occur; the Sun will "align" with the center of the Milky Way galaxy causing...something to happen. The trouble is, it is not a rare event. It happens every year.

Sagittarius A* is the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way.

I'll use Stellarium to check the claims of the alignment. Stellarium does not mark Sgr A* but it is located at 17h 45m 40.045s, -29° 0' 27.9". I've marked a star very close to that position. Here are several snapshots of the "alignment" on December 21. First in 2012, and then a couple in the past.

^ Phage the Cosmologist.

The above is how phage used to post. This is why many people regard Phage on ATS as one of the smartest people in the world, because he knows everything about everything and sources and cites extremely well.

This is phage 2016

So that's where all the unicorns went!

Because the whole point of a cold war is that it is not a real war.
It is a war of threats. It is a war of words.

"We will bury you!" Or something.

Crap...never mind. I misread the whole thing.

Actually, it turns out that the NBC article was modified at some point.

If this was the same phage, he would have sourced the modification, or how he knows the article was modified. These are clearly different people. Phage has a sense of humor? Since when? Oh right -- new agent handling the account.

Worse even, is he doesn't believe in aliens, yet he posts back in the day as a ufologist? Phage also didn't make edits back in the day, he'd type entire multi post threads as OP without one typing error, and then just recently asked to extend the window for edits because he makes too many of them -- when his history shows otherwise.

Different people. Every one of my posts has an edit -- not because I fix typos, but because after I type what I type, I read it after it's posted, and then I generally tend to want to add, what have you -- so I do. Phage even called me out on this, said if I was "so smart" why would I need to use the edit button on every post, then he goes and asks for an edit window increase?

So -- as you see, this whole above thing about phage is just to illustrate the point that there have been many phages, and he's always steering the narrative into debunk land or now his new brand is sarcasm. That's how long I've been here, and how observant I've been to the progression. A crew of ATSers discovered the CIA shilling by catching agents actively shilling, and then we get banned and then in 2016 the story breaks that it was true the entire time.

So you see, I don't base things on what the news tells me, I base things on reality and history. Trump is taking the L because he was designed to take the L, and I called phage out on this -- because he's even said Trump was losing on purpose, and then now in this thread he pretends like he could never hold that opinion, because all of a sudden he has faith in the system.

Weird, right? As a token of advice, before you start to "favorite" a poster, go through their posting history -- look for tendencies to lean on debunk and the grasping at official stories. This is a conspiracy website for those that know we're being lied to, it's not for people who live in the magic bubble and believe the official narrative every time. If you believe only in the official narrative exclusively, then why even visit ATS to discuss conspiracy? It'd be a monumental waste of time, which means they are likely getting paid to steer threads.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Oh my. My very own stalker.

My knees? They are in good shape as I never enjoyed contact sports. Preferred surfing before it got too crowded at which time I found the sky could be mine.

Just tell everyone how old you are....

If you throw out a low number, I'll prove your lie with your own words -- if you throw out a high number, you're not hang gliding buddy, which also proves your lie with your own words. Much better to just redirect alas, you let the cat out of the bag.

It's also cute that you'd call it stalking -- but with a post count as high as yours, I can't AVOID you if I wanted too. Thanks for proving my point.

MEOW.

I asked how your knees were because they get worn out landing hang gliders or landing from parachutes. It's pretty much worse than "contact" sports -- and you'd know this if you were a legit hang glider -- if you were young, your knees would be fine outside of an accidental injury, which would probably take you out of the sky, so the question would be irrelevant. You eluded to being over 60 years old. I'm not saying a 60 year old can't hang glide -- just that you don't -- saying your knees are fine proves it, and old guy who hang glided would acknowledge the wear and tear landing has on his MCL/ACL. You'd never have the time with as much time as you spend here -- added to the time you claim to spend with the "family" or "wife" -- as much as you love space/math/being a Dr.

No one human being on the face of the earth has done more than you -- and most people don't ever do any one thing, as good as you portray yourself at each and every thing.

You're caught in a pickle, Phage. And Lao put you there.

Sorry if I cost you a job -- but the next Phage will probably get transferred faster than you, you can tell your boss I says Hi, and ask him to hook me up with some sweet CIA Merch.

All that aside -- have you ever googled your name Phage? The internet knows you very well and is in consensus that you're a paid shill. Just go ahead and google yourself -- explain the years of blatant contradictions and personality shifts, as well as your typing format hitting from old man to young woman and everything in between....

We won't hold our breath -- lest we turn blue in the face.

Your whole personna is fake, everything you type is false represented -- I've seen you survive exodus bans when you broke rules that equate to automatic bans. I would discuss these in detail if they didn't violate the ATS TOS, cuz even MODS quit over you phage.

It's time to retire the phage account -- it's cooked.

I type in phage in google, first result;

PHAGE THE ULTRA SHILL.

If you click through those links, there is even posts by YOU explaining how to shill. You even identify some tactics by name like the good old Gish Gallop. Oh I'm sorry, you don't remember posting that because it was a different agent handling the Phage avatar at the time.

Give it up, bruh -- you got caught by your own words.

The point that I was making was just demonstrated by you; everything is fake, and all the truth safe havens have been infiltrated and are now mostly fake. Just look at the front page of ATS and tell me it's every looked like that during any previous election cycle?

Oh wait, you've only seen one since you're at ATS.

Elections aren't real, Hillary is the next Potus as was determined PRE-2008. General Crime isn't real, it's manufactured. Wars aren't real, they are manufactured. War on drugs? That's not real -- the drugs are shipped here by the military/government and distributed to dealers who are then recycled into the system to create criminals.

That's why there is a for profit prison system. That's why we went to Iraq. That's why the World Trade Center got blown up. That's why police shoot first and DON'T ask questions. That's why education is so bad. That's why sex is prohibited and hyper realized. That's why welfare exists. That's why CEO's are taking home 900% more money now than they did just 20 years ago, and that's adjusted for inflation. That's why all the media is bought and paid for. That's why they arrest children and taze little girls at schools for innocuous things.

They all add up to support one narrative -- society is faker than 70's wood grain, and the more people feed into the entire "my vote counts" thing, the worse it gets.

Your vote DOESN'T count, nothing you do matters, you are not important, and that is by design. It won't ever improve as long as you guys still play the game and fulfill the designs intent. The game won't change until the players stop playing, until the design doesn't work.

So stop playing.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

Cool.
Did you make Trump orange?

Very dry wit you have their phage i laughed pretty hard at that line

Very dry wit you have their phage i laughed pretty hard at that line

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This thread got really awkward. I think that's a new achievement for ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
This thread got really awkward. I think that's a new achievement for ATS.

It's really not -- you've just not been here long enough to see it. ATS used to be amazing, now it's so shilling it's first name could be Curt. The front page is just flooded with the same headlines that come out of fox/cnn/abc/nbc.

ATS is literally no different than MSM anymore. Case and point -- Spain running without a government for 3 years, just had a major event the other day and not one mention on ATS about any of this?

Oh gee. I wonder why -- we saw no coverage about this on MSM either, maybe it's because ATS is just a comments section for the MSM now.

There are some of us real dudes left, but they are few and far between these days, and everyone bows to ultra shill Phage when ever they hear the voice of the lord himself speak. Phage built respect when he came around in 2008, but his character changed. It went from being credible in high knowledge to insulting people with unicorns.....

ATS is as dead as fox news when it comes to the truth in 2016.

And mark my words, it's 100% hillary, and when you see hillary win despite the # show, you'll know everything I've said up to now has been spot on.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Looks like I've been here EXACTLY as long as you!

ETA: 2 things to add.

1) That Spain story would be a very good one methinks. Perhaps you should author the thread?

2) I think your putting Phage up on a pedestal. He's only human...i think.
edit on 18-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Looks like I've been here EXACTLY as long as you!

That's extremely weird that it's to the day for this account, but I've been a member of ATS since 2003. Laokin/Kinlao/Sage/SRPrime.

I was purged in the 9.11 exodus, twice, for not even breaking rules in the TOS, but for breaking a rule that censored the speach in those forums that was stickied to the top while I was in the middle of creating the post that a moderator claimed violated it.

That's all I can say about that, because it's against TOS on ATS to talk about bans.

Also -- I'm done discussing phage, but by all means, take a look at his body of work, and peep the sourced article about CIA paid shills the were to infiltrate alternative media outlets. ATS/GLP/Infowars were all name dropped as targets for this operation in official documentation.

ATS has seen some dark times, where they literally were censoring things. You used to get banned immediately for even saying "Marijuanna" and my first ban was related to a post about weed being legalized, but since it was a "scheduled" drug, we weren't allowed to have any threads to cover the medical marijuana/recreational use issues that have now been legalized in half the country.

Even after CO legalized it, it was still a no-no subject on ATS. Then there was the 9.11 exodus, where they originally censored posts by moderator/deleted/banned accounts that didn't agree with the official story, and then they made it so mentioning certain hot button topics in the 9.11 sub forum were off limits, and then they locked the entire thing and it stayed locked for months before they reopened it.

But now we know why, in 2016 -- the paid shilling was exposed and ATS was at the top of the list. The CIA controls the narrative here now -- you're allowed to be nuts and wrong, because that's just free shills, but you're not allowed to be right when they don't want you to be -- then the shills come out to steer the narrative back on track to the suitably crazy or the suitably tame MSM lies.

Red or Blue is cool here -- green shapeshifters is even cool, but RED BEING BLUE HIDING THE GREEN CREATING THE CRIME AND PURPOSEFULLY DEPRIVING EDUCATION WHILE KEEPING THE BULK OF THE NATIONS POPULATION IN POVERTY BY DESIGN WITH FAKE WARS & HYPER SEX is not cool here -- because that's the truth, and the truth doesn't fly with the CIA.

And yeah -- I might do a thread on the spain story, just kind of too busy to get all the sources together at the moment, maybe in the next day or so if it's still not around on ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Exactly! The buttoned-down (and pantsuit wearing), politically-correct, robotic politicians, are what so many Americans are tired of. We see them and immediately think "deceptive liar".

And you see Trump and think what? Honest Abe?

No you see flawed human being which makes him a normal person not a fake robotic politician. It isnt what we should be looking for in a politician however so many are liars you dont know what they really stand for just like hillary stating to have a public stance and a private stance. At lest you know what your getting with a flawed human who is honest to a degree

You do know that one of his biggest flaws is that he is a huge liar, right?

It makes no sense for you to say, that Trump is flawed but you know what you are getting with him.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What exactly am I dodging?

Did Clinton say we are going to war with Russia?

If not, then I'm right...you are scare mongering.

I get it, your candidate is losing badly and you are desperate. You guys have tried saying the polls are skewed, the debates are rigged, the media is against him, there is widespread voter fraud, and now you are trying scare mongering.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I asked how your knees were because they get worn out landing hang gliders

Not if you do it right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join