It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrat's had the election and could have coasted to a win.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I know.
I screwed up.
I hate Mondays.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is necessarily some ignorance there, as someone who has never been in politics. But given knew information he seems to adapt quite well.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I find it funny that Trump is causing an implosion in the Republican Party yet you ignore that and say it's happening to the Democrats.

Trump's GOP supporters are bailing on him left and right and causing a huge rift in that party between those who are hanging in there with Trump and those who are bailing to save their own reputation and maybe the party, what's left of it.

All because you elected a candidate that simply can't stop saying and doing stuff publicly that make him look like a man/baby/pig of a human being. You could have won in a landslide against Hillary if Trump would have just acted like a normal person with a tiny bit of compassion and understanding. But nope....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
OH NO!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I find it funny that Trump is causing an implosion in the Republican Party yet you ignore that and say it's happening to the Democrats.

Trump's GOP supporters are bailing on him left and right and causing a huge rift in that party between those who are hanging in there with Trump and those who are bailing to save their own reputation and maybe the party, what's left of it.

All because you elected a candidate that simply can't stop saying and doing stuff publicly that make him look like a man/baby/pig of a human being. You could have won in a landslide against Hillary if Trump would have just acted like a normal person with a tiny bit of compassion and understanding. But nope....

Trump acting like a normal human being would have done nothing for him and he would have been ignored and driven out of the spotlight just like ron paul. He would have never been the nomination for the republicans.

If he stayed within the the non conspiracy topics force fed by the news networks hillary with the help of the news networks would have made him look like a fool. Just because republican leaders who dont actually support what its followers demand repealed their fake support means nothing to its base actually its to his favor.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Trump acting like a normal human being would have done nothing for him and he would have been ignored and driven out of the spotlight just like ron paul. He would have never been the nomination for the republicans.

His performance was quite successful. You're right.

Just because republican leaders who dont actually support what its followers demand repealed their fake support means nothing to its base actually its to his favor.
But what is required to win (if that's his intent) is to go beyond his base. That would mean giving up the act (if that's what it was), and thus piss off his base.

'tis a puzzlement.

edit on 10/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Exactly! The buttoned-down (and pantsuit wearing), politically-correct, robotic politicians, are what so many Americans are tired of. We see them and immediately think "deceptive liar".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Exactly! The buttoned-down (and pantsuit wearing), politically-correct, robotic politicians, are what so many Americans are tired of. We see them and immediately think "deceptive liar".

And you see Trump and think what? Honest Abe?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I believe you have been fooled by the scare mongering of the Trump campaign.

Sure, scare mongering. Is Trump the one promoting a no fly zone over Syria?

You're candidate is leading you to war and you're completely oblivious to the fact. Your blinded by your manic desire to see her win, but I have to ask will you be first in line when they reinstate the draft tough guy?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I believe you have been fooled by the scare mongering of the Trump campaign.

You're candidate is leading you to war and you're completely oblivious to the fact. Your blinded by your manic desire to see her win, but I have to ask will you be first in line when they reinstate the draft tough guy?

Ummm...yep...scare mongering.

You are doing it yourself in that post.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

How is a no fly zone over Syria, scare mongering? Not that I think it's a good idea, but who do you think she's trying to scare by suggesting it?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

His performance was quite successful. You're right.

Just because republican leaders who dont actually support what its followers demand repealed their fake support means nothing to its base actually its to his favor.
But what is required to win (if that's his intent) is to go beyond his base. That would mean giving up the act (if that's what it was), and thus piss off his base.

'tis a puzzlement.

The act of not turning on his base will draw more people to his side then you think. Appealing to die hard democrat's in the off chance a few might look his way will lose more in his base then he will recieve.
The narrative of not being a polished politicians who is interested in the best intentions of the population is a message that might be a big win. Its a gamble thats why he pushes the rigged election stance which puts weight on the electoral college to vote what people suggested in their state.The added fact that people are being exposed in the dnc is also helping his case as these people might be exposed if they completely sell out.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

How is a no fly zone over Syria, scare mongering? Not that I think it's a good idea, but who do you think she's trying to scare by suggesting it?

It's an obvious tactic using fear and intimidation to provoke and instigate a military response from the Russians. The Russian's are sick of the BS and won't "go quietly into the night". If you're not dead the implications of a forced no fly zone should scare you as well.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The numbers disagree. He's losing ground. His whining doesn't seem to be helping him.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

He's going to have to do a lot better.

Oh wait. It's rigged. I forgot.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And you see Trump and think what? Honest Abe?

No you see flawed human being which makes him a normal person not a fake robotic politician. It isnt what we should be looking for in a politician however so many are liars you dont know what they really stand for just like hillary stating to have a public stance and a private stance. At lest you know what your getting with a flawed human who is honest to a degree

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

At lest you know what your getting with a flawed human who is honest to a degree

To what degree? He honestly tells you what you want to hear?
That's pretty much the definition of politician. Isn't it?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ummm...yep...scare mongering.

You are doing it yourself in that post.

You seem afraid of having to back up your candidates tough talk. She despises the Russians, so it's not scare mongering in the least when it's coming from your candidates own mouth.

Will you dodge the draft as well as you do hard questions?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The numbers disagree. He's losing ground. His whining doesn't seem to be helping him.

He's going to have to do a lot better.

Oh wait. It's rigged. I forgot.

I dont disagree with the polls i just dont think they matter in this race. Trump is such a hated figure people will put on a fake stance of disliking him simply to save face or to fit in with friends. They would even vote agaisnt him in a poll but these same people will vote what they want come election day knowing their identity is safe from their friends or family. I think hillary clinton knows this and is honestly worried. I see through the fake smiles and shimmy dances she does when trump brings up a topic she doesnt like.
edit on 18-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democrats never had the election.

Paid actors at their convention.

Locking people out of it.

PAID protestors.

Collusion with the media.

The STATE using all its powers to sheild their candidate, and virtually IGNORE US law.

The constant vile atacks on their challenger.

The constant character assassination of him.

Sorry the Democrats NEVER had this election.

The only way they are going to win it is by THEFT.

Long live the kleptocracy.

It's not theft if it's given to you -- and it's been given to HRC. She didn't have to steal #, all of that mumbo jumbo you listed above is to help shape the narrative to make it look like it wasn't just given to her. Trump has a laundry list as long -- from Trump University to Molesting kids -- which was also just part of the narrative.

If the country hates both candidates equally, than the outcome to the general public is the same. I hated Hillary, I understand why Trump won even if I didn't vote for him, and vice versa -- but Trump never had a shot, Trump has just been an intergral tool is shaping the narrative for the general public for three entire election cycles in a row.

Trump didn't run in 2008, nor did he in 2012, yet he had all that TV time attacking a conspiracy that the general public viewed as nutso -- and that whole birther thing was the only shade really thrown at obama, and they threw it at him because they had that thing they released as proof [hardly] sitting on deck the entire time. This makes the general populace go -- well the only bad thing people said about Obama isn't even true!

Not to mention the birther thing was started by team Clinton and she dropped out in 08' because she was told she was supposed to be the 2016 president. The whole thing was a sham from the second she said she was running in 08'. She just had to start the birther thing, then find someone crazy enough to run it into the ground before she jumped out by choice, so the DNC could nominate Obama.

So when he won, not a soul questioned it -- that was the Donald's doing. The same as now. He's a Clinton Foundation donator for christ sakes. He's a personal friend of their family and has been for years -- Trump is team HRC since day 1.

I wrote a whole piece about this here on ATS in 2009 and even said in no uncertain terms that Hillary was president 2016. If she gets elected in 20 some odd days, I can look back and say to all of ATS, I told you so.

Hills ain't the only Teflon, every single public face of governmental importance in the country is, because they're chosen to represent the fake government by the real one in the shadows.

Donald is not a challenger, he's fake opposition in the circus of political theater. The more people believe trump is an actual opponent, the more they prove that the circus of political theater and propaganda still works, despite the leaks.

The fact that Hills wants to drop a missile on Julian Assange via drone is pretty much case and point that everything we see on TV and read in our Blogs and the papers that still print are complete and total misrepresentations and in some cases, complete fabrications of the truth.
edit on 18-10-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Can YOU imagine these SJWs in basic?
MOVE OUT and draw fire...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join