It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrat's had the election and could have coasted to a win.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Greggers

This is absolutely ridiculous hyperbole -- dangerous too.

No it isn't.

CLinton STOLE the nomination from Sanders.

Demexit.

Snipped off Sanders supporters.

Tons of threads AND info all over the net.

I was a Bernie supporter, so I know all about those shenanigans -- super delegates, Bill Clinton breaking the law on voting day in MA, etc. etc.

But at no point were votes faked.

It is a ridiculous claim. There is no evidence whatsoever of wide-scale voter fraud. The actual investigations into voter fraud over recent years have failed to produce anything noteworthy.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You don't strike me as a dumb person but:

I don't see any damage being done to the Democratic party. On the other hand, Trump may have single handed split the Republican party for good.

..is clear denial.

You don't suppose the Wikileaks and mass exposure of the MSM will hurt the party at all? Should they win (looking likely from my perspective), the spotlight will still be all over this after the elections.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Insanity.. THIS!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah they could.

We'd be hearing about the SAME exact snip had it been Cruz.

No way in hell. You can't seriously believe they would've been able to turn as many women and minorities against Cruz as they have against Trump.

Trump came with a bag of sh!t that seems to have been custom tailored for the DNC. Seriously what more could they have asked for given the current political climate?

Cruz would've crushed her on policies alone and God help her if he would've gotten her on the debate stage.

He's the reason Bill made Trump toss his hat in the ring.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Now I'm convinced...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Now I'm convinced...

You didn't have time to click through and read the pdf. Not that it would have changed your mind, anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Source #1: 3 cases. No votes cast.
Source #2: False: see here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source #3: 19 cases. No votes cast.

And, btw, Virginia requires ID.

Now, please provide evidence of voter fraud on a yuge scale.

edit on 10/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here's a link directly to the PDF examining voter fraud allegations. It doesn't look like the specific cases from the links above are mentioned, but there are many more like them that turn out to be erroneous reports after further examination.

I repeat: There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the U.S.

But this lack of awareness, combined with anger at being marginalized and a willingness to believe Trump's hyperbole, is going to get someone hurt.

www.brennancenter.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

As a former Bernie supporter, what are your thoughts on the DNC leaks showing collusion between the Clinton campaign and the DNC against Bernie Sanders?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Did voter fraud cause Gore to lose to Bush? From what I read, there was a lot of anger after that election. I wasn't really in to politics back then.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Can you provide actual sources, I'm curious.

What are your thoughts on source 4 and 5?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did voter fraud cause Gore to lose to Bush?

No.
And Gore conceded. Will Trump?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have no idea what #4 is.

Where is there evidence of voter fraud in #5?

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

As a former Bernie supporter, what are your thoughts on the DNC leaks showing collusion between the Clinton campaign and the DNC against Bernie Sanders?

It's pretty clear the DNC did not want Sanders. I think it sucks.

If you want to talk about REAL rigging, the two-party system has a monopoly on American politics. The Dems and Reps control the debates, and the debates determine how many voters will be exposed to a particular candidate on the national stage.

link   
The Democrats are coasting to a win and are so far ahead the they are looking for a sweep by moving to red states that Trump is weak in Texas, Utah, Arizona, Missouri, Georgia, Alaska. The GOP is circling wagons trying to save at least the House with the White House and Senate lost. And Trump is doing his best to destroy the GOP as he goes down. The man has gone off the edge and unless you are in the Trump Cult no normal person is going to vote for him.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did voter fraud cause Gore to lose to Bush? From what I read, there was a lot of anger after that election. I wasn't really in to politics back then.

The Gore/Bush thing is what happens when the margin of victory is less than the margin of error. They could have flipped a coin. Instead they took it to the courts.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

With much respect, Greggers, as someone who has watched US politics since Kennedy, the accusations of voter fraud in the USA have flown fast and furious from Democrats as well as Republicans. Al Gore and others famously banged the drum that he was robbed in Florida and that voter fraud had occurred. John Kerry also made grumblings about Republican voter fraud that cost him this state or that.

So both parties have used this rhetoric. It is rhetoric that delegitimises the state. And at times the rhetoric actually points to things that are extremely fishy to some like the election of Lyndon Baines Johnson to the Senate because the dead decided to vote.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Don't you think Trump's preemptive claims are a bit...childish?

Seeing as he was saying the same thing in the primaries. Until he won the nomination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join