It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrat's had the election and could have coasted to a win.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Its amazing that not too long ago democrats had been talking about how the republican party was dead, i think imploding was used and how trump leading other republicans was a signal of just how far they had fallen.The democrat's had been smug and overconfident they felt a victory was going to easy. Look at their party now! The Democrats are the definition of implosion with political scandals every week and government agencies like the IRS,FBI and DOJ involved. While democrats blame trump it was their own blatant corruption and over confidence that lead to their unraveling if we look back.

Heres the evidence A: the FBI warned the dnc about its data security before the leaks. B: The DNC rigged the nomination for hillary knowing full well she was being investigated by the FBI. C: The FBI did a terrible job at protecting hillary during the investigation and the FBI got a wakeup call from one person on reddit who spent 45mins figuring out what they had been trying to hide for hillary "intent to commit the crime".
D: the DOJ handing out immunity deals to everyone involved without one person taking the fall.

Their fall from grace can be attributed to one person and its the amazing how far its die hard democrats are willing to go for the person who is bringing down their political empire. If bernie had won the election would we have seen the corruption? I dont think so.

Every news channel has been shown to be full on propaganda and the party they once laughed at is watching them meltdown in real fast time not over years but over days.

before you think this is a democrat hit piece just know that next election i hope the same thing happens to the repulicans.

Sadly it is foreigner who is fighting to clean our house of corruption he's a prisoner of war held captive in an embassy and we owe him more then our gratitude because he has sacrifice more for us then most if not all politicians today. The real battlefield of honor isnt some war field in the middle east for corporate interests it isnt for black,white,pink,purple,brown rights its for us all of us, all us little people who have been lied to and abused by the people who sell us to corporate interests and the politicians who dont care about the deaths of its heros willing to fight for their country.

Instead of hating the man because he exposes your parties corruption you should be thanking him like a doctor whos exposing cancer.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

The Democrats still do have the election, and they are coasting to a win.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Very Well said my friend.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Socrato because: formatting

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Democrats never had the election.

Paid actors at their convention.

Locking people out of it.

PAID protestors.

Collusion with the media.

The STATE using all its powers to sheild their candidate, and virtually IGNORE US law.

The constant vile atacks on their challenger.

The constant character assassination of him.

Sorry the Democrats NEVER had this election.

The only way they are going to win it is by THEFT.

Long live the kleptocracy.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Yes, with a long trail of corruption in their wake!
I assure you the worst is yet to come.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

They could've won with any other democrat Hillary is to corrupt I believe it'll be a civil war 1st then a war with Russia if she's selected

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There's little doubt that Bernie Sanders is INFINTELY more honest than the Hillary campaign. But, he still would have been disgusted by having to deal with the DNC.

But, I have to disagree with the subject of this thread, because MOST hard-working Americans are sick of the status-quo in general, and Obama's lack of achievements in HELPING AMERICANS in particular.

Unless Americans have flushed their common-sense, Hillary will not win the Presidency, because her party has been in charge for the past 8 years, which means THEY are the problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: kruphix

They could've won with any other democrat Hillary is to corrupt I believe it'll be a civil war 1st then a war with Russia if she's selected

I believe you have been fooled by the scare mongering of the Trump campaign.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

PAID protestors.

The STATE using all its powers to sheild their candidate, and virtually IGNORE US law.

Good grief, you buy into every little conspiracy, don't you?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

yeah maybe but is winning by having the whole US population see you cheating and your corruption going to help your party? Also if she does win you better hope hillary fixes the economy imagine how it will look if she accomplished nothing while being the most corrupt politician ever to run for president your party os officially dead if she doesnt kill off the population first. Lol be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Good grief.

I actually watched convention week, and congressional hearings, and someones internet get shut off.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Seems to me that if they were "coasting to a win" they wouldn't be working overtime to dig up dirt on Trump and paying 'victims' to accuse him of sexual assault.

Democrats are shaking in their boots and their future is getting bleaker by the minute.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

PAID protestors.

They couldn't have pulled it off without Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah they could.

We'd be hearing about the SAME exact snip had it been Cruz.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

This is absolutely ridiculous hyperbole -- dangerous too.

Is it any surprise that people don't want to vote for Trump? As Hillary's own leaked emails testify, her camp knew a Trump nomination was her only chance to win. Why? Because Trump is a political powder-keg on self-destruct.

Now he's claiming the election is rigged. But "rigged" is just the new birtherism.

Trump is going to get some innocent civilian killed with this nonsense.

I implore Team Trump to come to terms with the fact that their candidate is going to lose fair and square. Please, do not take to the streets with pitchforks and torches.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Republicans will not be able to win a Presidential election in the near future unless they boot out the racist and sexist element of their party.

They will continue to gain seats in Congress in midterm elections, because Democrats don't come out for midterms. This will give Republicans false hope that they can win a Presidential election...and will fail again.

I don't see any damage being done to the Democratic party. On the other hand, Trump may have single handed split the Republican party for good.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Seems to me that if they were "coasting to a win" they wouldn't be working overtime to dig up dirt on Trump and paying 'victims' to accuse him of sexual assault.

Democrats are shaking in their boots and their future is getting bleaker by the minute.

LOL

You do know that Hillary is expanding her campaign into Republican strongholds now like Texas...right?

Yes, she is so scared of losing that she has the free time to campaign in Red states that she has little to no chance of winning.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

This is absolutely ridiculous hyperbole -- dangerous too.

No it isn't.

CLinton STOLE the nomination from Sanders.

Demexit.

Snipped off Sanders supporters.

Tons of threads AND info all over the net.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You do know that Hillary is expanding her campaign into Republican strongholds now like Texas...right?

Of course she is.

She will be making sure Democrats vote this time.

Too much #demexit happening.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I bet there are at least a few people in the DNC that are starting to have buyers remorse.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join