It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody wants Clinton or Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Point taken.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I wanted Carson.

I wanted anyone who wasn't establishment.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I would totally agree with you, except we must remember that the POTUS is limited on his/her powers. They won't get to do everything they want because Congress has some say in the matter. Regardless of who gets the position, the other side in Congress will do everything in their power to stop them. Just look at what happened to Obama.

I don't like either candidate, but the one thing that the POTUS does have some control over is Supreme Court nominees. This is very important. I know that Hillary will never nominate a conservative. Trump lies about everything, but he has promised to nominate another Scalia type, and I can't take that chance.

It sucks big time that I have to vote for someone I don't like, but what choice do I really have? By not voting, I run the risk that the orange one will win, and the Supreme Court could be screwed. That is my primary motive for voting for Clinton.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
Admittedly I am voting Hillary because frankly I think they will both wreck the economy, but I don't want Trump to undo what I think was social advancement.

However, I am a little confused. Your title says nobody wants Trump or Hillary but spend the entirety (100%) of the OP bashing Hillary....was this a veiled anti-Clinton message? And it's fine if it is, I am not offended or bothered. But can you spend some time telling us what you loathe about Trump?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

You call it social advancement, some of us call it the corruption of morals and family and promoting mental illness as a means of positive reinforcement. Some of that does indeed need to be scaled back.

<< 1   >>

join