It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody wants Clinton or Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What pisses me off the most about this election is seeing how many people from the left willingly turn a blind eye to the most corrupt presidential nominee in our history.

Holy hell. This woman has a plethora of scandals through her ENTIRE CAREER from the 70's! She can't even hold a position on policy for more than a year.

Even in the primaries she shunned the lowly voters in lieu of power by colluding with the DNC. And she is still placed on a pedestal!

Wikileaks has shown how deceptive the media has been throughout the election. They have shown how the DNC favored Clinton and influenced Democrat voters for her over Bernie. The DOJ and FBI have shown their misdirection of truth.

What reason keeps leftist voters from screaming 'foul'? Hillary has trashed your voice knowing that you'll still vote for her.

Since when did values take a backseat to party lines? How can we honestly vote when one candidate cheated to get in?

If there was an honest poll, I think we'd see that nobody wants Hillary or Trump and we're voting only to control damage.

This wasn't an election, it was a juvenile popularity contest.

Ghost
edit on 17-10-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

What pisses me off is all choices suck. All of them.

Even Evan McMullin - Mister Ex-CIA Goldman-sachs owned conservative.

Gary Johnson.... Won't be covered by anyone, and isn't liked by anyone in the government because he represents things they don't like - As in, he's not extreme on any stances, doesn't like war... Electoral college + House of Reps means he has no chance, even if the people did want him.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

We have two choices. I suppose you could vote for anyone you want, but only one of the two is going to win. I think it'll be Hillary, though I'll probably vote for Trump.

I just can't stand her or what she stands for.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well I want Trump.. I think he will expose a lot of the stuff we have been speculating on for years.

And I can't wait.
edit on 17-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I found this article today on Write in's. But it would need a lot of votes to pull it off.

thefederalist.com...

"I am writing you to present a stupid-simple way out of a Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton presidency. The game plan is simple.

1. If you reside in Utah, vote Evan McMullin (he is currently polling near dead even).

2. If you reside in New Mexico, vote for Gary Johnson.

3. If you are in the following swing states, vote for the highest-polling third-party candidate the week of the election: Iowa, Arizona, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Maine.

4. If Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are won by third-party voters (or any other number of permutations and combinations) combined with No. 1 and No. 2 above, then neither Hillary nor Trump can get the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the election."

5. So then Congress votes on the election and can choose from the top three electoral vote receivers, which includes those third-party state winners, which in this case would most likely be McMullin and Johnson. This is how John Quincy Adams was elected president in 1824 despite not winning the majority vote or having the most Electoral College votes."

~per linked article
edit on 17-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you really think we have even two choices? If it wasn't for Wikileaks we would have never known how Clinton cheated the primaries. Or how they desired to advance Trump as a GOP nominee to divide conservatives.

And we've all seen the media blackout of the Podesta Emails.

The only thing the Clinton camp has to periodically throw is sexist allegations at Trump through November 8th.

MSM isn't covering wikileaks. Cable news have demoted themselves to tabloid headlines. And everyone has forgot that Clinton worked with the DNC to steal the Democrat nomination.

This isn't an election. I keep seeing polls asking if 'The election could be stolen from Trump'. F**** Trump. This election was stolen from the people.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This isn't an election. I keep seeing polls asking if 'The election could be stolen from Trump'. F**** Trump. This election was stolen from the people.

By and large, the people don't care, sadly. Great thread, S&F!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you really think we have even two choices? If it wasn't for Wikileaks we would have never known how Clinton cheated the primaries. Or how they desired to advance Trump as a GOP nominee to divide conservatives.

And we've all seen the media blackout of the Podesta Emails.

The only thing the Clinton camp has to periodically throw is sexist allegations at Trump through November 8th.

MSM isn't covering wikileaks. Cable news have demoted themselves to tabloid headlines. And everyone has forgot that Clinton worked with the DNC to steal the Democrat nomination.

Actually, without Wikileaks, we wouldn't have thousands of pages of normal campaign strategy to look through while Trump supporters cry 'illegal'. Wiikileaks used to be just leaking important things. Now they hack and dump massive piles of anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't know why people don't like Trump.

He is running a campaign as an underdog against what appears to be the most corrupt political dynasties, all while being ran through the mud, smeared, and beaten up in the press, fired from various organizations, while a looming and riotous mob threatens his rallies, his supporters, while an elite politically correct thought police have launched their best at him, in one of the most important elections in centuries.

Don't let them make you feel bad or stupid for voting Trump. The intelligentsia are out of touch with the real world and real people.
edit on 17-10-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So exposing the worst political collusion and corruption since Watergate isn't important because it's your candidate?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Wiikileaks used to be just leaking important things. Now they hack and dump massive piles of anything.

I didn't realize Wikileaks 'hacked' emails, I thought they just relayed important leaks to the public....

I know so many on the left want to connect Assange to a political agenda. Loose connections and circumstantial evidence seems to be enough to convict him of working with those damn Russians.

Here's the caviat, people who risk their life for freedom of speech while opening political and goverment secrets, aren't concerned with politics. They have this weird bug inside of them that dismisses political agendas for truth.

If you're objective is political, you'll never understand the motive - even when you agree.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
President Trump will put treasonous traitors from the State Department into prison where they belong, then there will be many many more arrests as we work our way back from the top in all parties who were complicit in this attempted coup.

Maybe some of them will disappear...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Why was Assanges internet cut off if there is nothing in the leaks. Just a little critcal thinking is all it takes.

People are just retarded.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's so bad I'm tempted to vote for Trump for two reasons.

1. Everyone hates him so it'll be easier to have him impeached.

2. I won't be labeled a misogynist for calling for him to be impeached.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

That's what this election is. It's deciding who you dislike the most and then voting for the other guy.

That's what it's become. Plain and simple.

It's a race to the bottom.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Reldra,

I cannot believe I am saying this, but are you sure your position on this matter is solid? I would have thought that you, of all people, would understand that it is very possible to act within the law, and still operate in a totally unjust manner, which the DNC definitely did, by railroading Bernie, and all those who supported him, in the manner that they did.

I think it is also disengenuous to suggest that Wikileaks hacked anything, since that is not activity they engage in. They only report what they are shown, once what they are shown is vetted, sifted for ACTUAL international security value and the threat the information poses to life and limb. In short, what they do at Wikileaks is what we used to expect from good journalism. It is a system which bypasses the mass media, and gets straight to the point, which anyone who values truth would be pretty damned happy to see in this day and age.

Furthermore, where Hilary Clinton herself is concerned, you know as well as I do that neither she, nor the shaved baboon she is running against have any business occupying the White House, given the awful things she has already done, and the awful things that Trump wants to do. They are both very bad eggs, honourless dogs with no virtuous element to them what so ever. In short, you know as well as I do that the only reason you would even consider Hilary Clinton as president is that her opposite number is a tub thumping racist and a son of a bitch in every respect, which would be fine, IF she was not the same sort of scum, just better at hiding the fact.

Do not get me wrong, I loathe the idea of a Trump presidency, and what it will mean for geopolitics. But I do not hate it any more or less than I hate the idea of Hilary Clinton in the same job.

The point is that neither candidate has the best interest of the nation they are seeking to run, as their defining and guiding force. They will neither of them do the bidding of the people, but their own bidding instead, and that bodes ill for all of the United States, and by extension, the world. I would have thought, knowing what I know of you, that you would be dead against all this.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This just needs to be stickied to the front page. I'm so sick of all the pointless vitriolic and childish bickering for these candidates when there is no "real" choice to begin with. I salute you sir for a beautiful matter-of-fact post and getting to the blunt point (so-to-speak).

edit on 18-10-2016 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I wish they'd merge into the ultra-villain they truly are.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Nobody wants them but it's too late for that now.

It's damage limitation time and it's got to be Trump as the lesser of the two evils.

Which one is likelier to push Russia to the brink of the unimaginable?

Well, we don't want that one.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

most corrupt presidential nominee in our history.

Holy hyperbole batman!

Care to back that statement up historically or anything?
Trump or Clinton: The Winner of the Election Won't Be as Corrupt as These U.S. Presidents

PS: I'm voting for Hillary for a bunch of different reasons that I know you don't care about. So I don't bother getting into it.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join