It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to "Shadow Government".

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'.

One revelation in the documents came from an interview with an unidentified person who suggested that Freedom of Information Act requests related to Clinton went through a group sometimes called "the Shadow Government."

"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.'

This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries," the FBI's interview summary said.

This is a term or a group that Ron Paul speaks about frequently.

He calls it the "Deep State" or the "Shadow Government".

But I dont think Dr. Paul is referring to a group which screens FOIA requests.

This is all speculation on my part, but Ron Paul seems to be referring to a group of people or an aspect of government which is actually dictating policy: the Military Industrial Complex, the bankers/Federal Reserve, AIPAC etc.

IMHO, the explanation or interpretation provided by the FBI is spin which is meant to deflect from the term's actual meaning.

Scary times...

edit on 17-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Whether there is a difference between Pauls shadow gov and the shadow gov mentioned in the email, idk.

But there IS a shadow gov. EVERYONE knows that.

If this group is meeting every week and has a main purpose of reviewing everything-Clinton....no wonder so many people around her (that cross her or attempt to expose her) DIE!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

And they had to cover it!

It truly is exciting times, there is so much information being release it is overwhelming the systems capacity for complete control.

Hope to see this continue to escalate!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Illuminati Confirmed!!!

Wow. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Hitler had a shadow government in place before he took power too.

Since the failed Beer Hall Putsch in 1923, Hitler had changed tactics and was for the most part playing by the rules of democracy. Hitler had gambled in 1923, attempting to overthrow the young German democracy by force, and lost. Now he was determined to overthrow it legally by getting elected while at the same time building a Nazi shadow government that would one day replace the democracy.

Source

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I read that and just to clarify if anyone is unsure...'state' means the Gov State Dept headed by Sec of State Hillary Clinton and now John Kerry.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good thing I stopped to check before going further. I started a thread and knew it was only a matter of time before this appeared on ATS.

Bill Clinton once reportedly told senior White House reporter Sarah McClendon, “Sarah, there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it.” Average citizens who talk about things like that, however, are typically referred to as “Conspiracy Theorists” as if its a pejorative term.

Then again, how much of a conspiracy is it when the FBI’s own documents confirm the existence of something referred to as “The Shadow Government”?

Source

Related: Link

Page 56 from the FBI’s files: Link

So Skull and Bones John Kerry is sitting over there in a group literally nicknamed “The Shadow Government” which decides what information will be released to the public and what will be censored in regard to fellow high-ranking elitist Hillary Clinton.

In 1964, at the height of the Cold War, David Wise and Thomas Ross wrote a book about the secretive machinations of the American government, entitled The Invisible Government, in which they described the “interlocking, hidden machinery that carries out the policies of the United States...”

In 1973, Fletcher Prouty, a U.S. Air Force Colonel and former liaison officer between the USSA Air Force and the CIA, issued his own book which went even further: The Secret Team: the CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and The World.

Hillary is Dorothy and Kerry is the Wizard.

edit on 17-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
According to this thread, Hillary Clinton had a supposed meltdown after an interview with Matt Lauer. Secondhand and thirdhand information but in the report, Clinton is said to have stated, "They'll have our heads for this!"

Makes you wonder who she meant.

Hillary's massive NBC Matt Lauer Melt Down

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wasn't there some unfilled position, which was historically odd to not fill, when Hillary was SoS, that was an oversight position that Obama never appointed? Supposed to make sure departments are following security and such?

From the State Department's Office of Inspector General website:

… Additionally, OIG performs specialized security inspections and audits in support of the Department's mission to provide effective protection to our personnel, facilities, and sensitive information. OIG also audits Department and BBG operations and activities to ensure that they are as effective, efficient, and economical as possible. Finally, OIG investigates instances of fraud, waste, and mismanagement that may constitute either criminal wrongdoing or violation of Department and BBG regulations.

Former Inspector General: Hillary Had No Oversight While Secretary of State
Former Inspector General: Hillary Had No Oversight While Secretary of State

In 2013, John Kerry was still getting settled into his new role as secretary of state, having taken over for the departing Hillary Clinton on February 1 of that year. On February 4, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-Calif.) and ranking Democrat Eliot Engle (D-N.Y.) sent him a letter. Stated the Foreign Affairs Committee:

For more than five years, since January 16, 2008, the Department [of State] has lacked a presidentially-nominated, Senate-confirmed Inspector General. That gap of more than 1840 days is the longest vacancy of any of the 73 Inspector General positions across the federal government. While this would be problematic under any circumstances, the repeated criticisms of the independence and effectiveness of that office by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) heighten the need for an appointment.

edit on 17-10-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Both Clintons went to Yale.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Both Clintons went to Yale.

Bill had to leave oxford because of rape allegations, after he went there to avoid the draft!

And I just wrote a post on the power behind hillary!

Ha! and they said I was crazy.

edit on 10 17 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 17 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

A secretive group of "Shadow Government" decision makers is always how I envisioned Clinton's handlers. Guess I was right.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Not sure if you're aware of this but in the UK the opposition to the Government form a Shadow Cabinet...

The Shadow Cabinet is a feature of the Westminster system of government. It consists of a senior group of opposition spokespeople who, under the leadership of the Leader of the Opposition, form an alternative cabinet to that of the government, and whose members shadow or mark each individual member of the Cabinet.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yes but everybody knows about the shadow cabinet already. It is essentially a mirror of the party in power who are drawn from the opposition of those in power. Everybody knows who they are and they perform a useful service giving alternative ideas to the problem the government in power faces. The 'shadow government' referred to here actually appear to have direct power, are completely secretive and assist or potentially rule over the current serving government.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've been waiting for this thread! Just the fact that this 7th floor has no windows is odd to me. Who is in there that doesn't want to be seen? I bet they deal with other elitists as well not just Hillary

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sorry, too slow. What Dodgydawg said.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Unresponsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It's going to take a day or two for the spin doctors and shills to start "making sense" of these allegations. I've got my popcorn ready and can't wait for the "business as usual, nothing to see here" posts.

Also, I wonder what sort of impact this will have on UFO researchers who rely on FOIA documents to make their cases, seeing as there's apparently a group who oversee all that business.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I heard on Rush Limbaugh today that the Shadow Government includes a super powerful person at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

This S.G. member single-handedly declassified documents that were sent from Hillary's home server. He did this to "protect" Hillary, because she had already swore to the FBI that she had never transmitted classified documents from her home-brewed server.

new topics

top topics

join