It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HRC: "The Chicago riots were deeply disturbing".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They indeed were, for all of us but for her disturbing because the PAID RIOTERS FAILED!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaaahahaa! The plan completely failed. Trump numbers always went up during all that mess and the reason they stopped doing it.
Any moron could have gone online and seen that people did not like the agitators. Comment after comment of people sickened by it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
H. Clinton is aware of inner city strife and pledges to do something about it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

She did do something about it. Used them for rioting.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The woman controls:

FBI, DNC, IRS, DOJ, MSM, Hollywood, Electoral College,

I'll just name a few. So, what's a riot or two ?

She has set this run up for thirty years. Second try for her.

It's pretty much rigged...

edit on 17-10-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Also,their dead bodies are used by the left to try to disarm law abiding Americans.

(another failure)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Could you come up with that link please? I googled it and could only find your thread mentioned. Thanks..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Your inner city problems are your problems.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Link to what? Hillary saying yes, I personally paid rioters and it was a mistake. Oh, yes. I will post that video right after I give myself a thick Vick's vapor rub and stand in the line at the Post Office tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I got eye problems. I dont SEE that happening.Chicago has been under Dem dictatorships for what , 4 decades ? How is that working out for em ?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hillary said this at a brownshirt beer hall meeting.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I got eye problems. I dont SEE that happening.Chicago has been under Dem dictatorships for what , 4 decades ? How is that working out for em ?

Actually since 1931.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Link to what? Hillary saying yes, I personally paid rioters and it was a mistake. Oh, yes. I will post that video right after I give myself a thick Vick's vapor rub and stand in the line at the Post Office tomorrow.

Yes a link pls, I posted links to vids and print about some of the shenanigans of Donald J Trump, and still Trumpteers were in full denial mode, If Hillary said those things, then yesss as a non Hillary supporter I /we would like to know.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Well that would be nice rather than depending on hearsay, but no. Just a link to her saying "the Chicago riots were deeply disturbing.'' You did have that in quotations you know.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Yes a link pls, I posted links to vids and print about some of the shenanigans of Donald J Trump, and still Trumpteers were in full denial mode, If Hillary said those things, then yesss as a non Hillary supporter I /we would like to know.

The rioters were clearly paid for by the DNC from the videos. Crystal clear what happened and why it died down fairly swiftly. It was not working. The whole plan failed. They abandoned it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary said this at a brownshirt beer hall meeting.

Hillary can't drink beer. It's interaction with the Coumadin drug she's taking is dangerous. Perhaps Hillary drinks Root Beer with the kiddies at these beer meetings.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

They indeed were, for all of us but for her disturbing because the PAID RIOTERS FAILED!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaaahahaa! The plan completely failed. Trump numbers always went up during all that mess and the reason they stopped doing it.
Any moron could have gone online and seen that people did not like the agitators. Comment after comment of people sickened by it.

Are you referencing the video that started this ATS thread?
REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

The rioters were clearly paid for by the DNC from the videos. Crystal clear what happened and why it died down fairly swiftly. It was not working. The whole plan failed. They abandoned it.

No!! it is not crystal clear ,you assert that it happen ,but based on what evidence , sorry but your saay so isn't good enough, at least find one single operative that said he/she got paid to start rioting, if not I am gonna start thinking you are a shill for Trump, and you ain't no body's shill are you??.:

edit on 17-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The woman controls:

FBI, DNC, IRS, DOJ, MSM, Hollywood, Electoral College,

I'll just name a few. So, what's a riot or two ?

She has set this run up for thirty years. Second try for her.

It's pretty much rigged...

How does Clinton control the Electoral College?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Perpetuate it most likely.
When it comes to the normal people she gives zero f***s.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Makes me wonder why Obama hasn't done anything ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join