It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is A Clinton Plant.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

And you came to this conclusion how?you must be reading mainstream rags and watching CNN,the media will stop at nothing to create diversions,think Hillary wanted her dirty laundry aired in public? your point doesn't make sense,now Johnson and Klein are plants,papertrail leads them to Soros

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

And you came to this conclusion how?you must be reading mainstream rags and watching CNN,the media will stop at nothing to create diversions,think Hillary wanted her dirty laundry aired in public? your point doesn't make sense,now Johnson and Klein are plants,papertrail leads them to Soros

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a Clinton plant ? Do they sell those at Home Depot ? are they indoor or outdoor plants ? Are they ugly like Hillary ? I may want one to throw darts at .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Heard of this Trump kid? We should invite him next year.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
One of my theory's is that Trump was really bored and thought he'd run for president for sh*ts and giggles, never thinking it would go this far.

And running out of crap to rant about.. That is what I typed. Once it gets too far along, He can drop out, get His debts removed and then He'll show everyone His tax returns, so it'll be a sure WIN/WIN

I'd be willing to bet (proceeds to charity) that if'n 'Lil Donny' plays His hand correctly, ALL the "victims" of His attacks will also retract their accusations.

I once was a victim of Identity Theft to the tune of $18k. I had a fellow Detective take the report and do the actual 'leg work' as He was very well versed in these investigations. I then called one of My Golf friends who once worked for the Secret Service and He asked that I fax Him the report. I watched on the screen where all the debts that were not mine were erased from My credit report. I bet these folks got a tad more 'pull'...

namaste

P.S. I better search out a Gamblers Anonymous meeting as I offered to make 2 bets.. Either that or I'm infected w/"Sorositis" or whatever it is called when GREED makes One prey on other folks' misery to squeeze out a profit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join