It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is A Clinton Plant.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wouldnt it be funny if he was a plant, but won anyways

huehue

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Oh, sure you will find some people that defend absolutely everything he says. But you will find far more who simply claim he is the lesser of the two evils, in their opinion.

Maybe you choose not to 'see' that. Where partisan politics are concerned, some people are willfully blind.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
No, Trump is the culmination of Republican party policy to cater to the lowest common denominator.

The republican constituents chose Trump above what, 15 other contenders, so Trump is the creation & manifestation of republican party voters desires.

He is their thought & voice incarnate.

K~

I agree but thiink it was the fake scandals that never go anywhere...

They start off believe there whole "all the media,scientists, unions, teachers, colleges exc are all in a vast conspiracy against conservatism." Theory. Then when a gop congressional committee finds no wrong doing, the base assumed they must be in on it and trust no one.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I gotta say. I pretty much agree with your entire plot.

At this point, it really doesn't matter.

Wish that we could just all agree that it needs to stop.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And here I expected a sort of sidelineful smear thread on Trump.

I'm making sure you're on my list of Respectables from here on.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The fact that the "far more" are still voting to allow this babbling baboon any where near real power is part of the problem.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Whether he's a plant or not, if he loses he'll be primed to head a brand new media empire under his own name. TrumpNews lol. Bringing you the news mainstream won't

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Get real. He's the lesser of evils to his voters. Nothing more. You are conflating.

From what I have seen many, many of his voters are convinced members of the NeverHillary camp. Almost every Trump supporter I know has used the "lesser of two evils" argument. I well understand the position of choosing to vote for Trump to stop Clinton. People in the States have been trained for years on years to internalise the idea of choosing the lesser of two evils.

I will borrow from Jill Stein and say that one should never vote for evil, but one should vote for the greater good. That being said, one could infer that the greater good is served by stopping the greater evil, and we are back to the control mechanism.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Everything that keeps coming to light kind of shows the "real power" is wielded by shadowy unelected buffoons with wealth that makes Trump look like a pauper.

But somehow you see us as the problem?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You keep changing the premise.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ironically, I had this very conversation with a high level intel officer who just retired recently, on this very afternoon.
We were throwing out the various possibilities of his purpose was to eliminate all GOP front runners and then take a dive at the last minute.
Or a reverse Manchurian. ( he' ll do everything just like HRC , but as a Republican).

The amount of association between the Trumps and Clinton's was very strong for many years.
Far more than the public really knows about.

I might be smellin a little Philby in the wind, how about you Nick Nack (J.J. Angleton ) ??

Buck

edit on 17-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh, sure you will find some people that defend absolutely everything he says. But you will find far more who simply claim he is the lesser of the two evils, in their opinion.

Maybe you choose not to 'see' that. Where partisan politics are concerned, some people are willfully blind.

The lesser of two evils argument brakes down the second you research the Clinton scandals. ..

Not one is anything resembling solid....

You pull one thread and they all fall apart..

That said I'm sure the trump accusers are lying too.

After the trump tapes and him disgracing America by bringing 4 frauds to the debate.

The media has decided it's ok to lie about the same on trump...

Disgusting really.

Hillary is your average politician, Trump is a total disaster unworthy of the office.

I was voting for him, now I will vote for whoever can beat him.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Disagree. I think the accusations that Bill obstructed an investigation into the Bush Sr./CIA drug running out of Mena, Arkansas to be very compelling.

I also find the PROMIS spy software/core banking systems scandal involving Systematics, in Little Rock, to be compelling, as well.

ETA: As a former Hillary supporter who never seriously took a look at some of the Clinton/Bush scandals (because I hated Bush and couldn't believe the Clintons & Bushes were in cahoots), I can't help but wonder if perhaps you haven't investigated the real dirty dirt either.

It's not easy stuff to wade through. That's why they call it the Octopus.
edit on 17-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My theory is that Trump is controlled opposition. He was helped by Clinton all the way. However, he isn't in on the game. They didn't talk to him, they just helped prop him up. They knew that whoever was the Republican nominee would bring up everything trump has said anyways. They thought it would be easier to character assassinate Trump than Cruz or Rubio, etc. Trump has enough of an ego to think that he's the one calling the shots.

It's all part of the game. The only way out is to vote third party.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
My theory is that Trump is controlled opposition. He was helped by Clinton all the way. However, he isn't in on the game. They didn't talk to him...

Oh, no, they talked to him. Or Bill did.

And if Bill's conversation with Loretta Lynch about grandkids is meaningful...then Bill's conversation about politics, with Trump, is, too.

Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

Agree though that the only way out is to vote third party...or not at all. Why consent to be governed by these two parties that run every level of government?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You keep changing the premise

Jesus H. Christ

Look I'll type slow try to keep up.

Your premise here & else where has been trump is a plant.

I refute that because it was the republican base that elected him to be their representative for president.

Then you decided to claim that they only did it because they're anti-Hillary.

Whether they love him hate him hate her it doesn't matter they chose him he is their creation for whatever goddamn reason.

K~
edit on 17-10-2016 by aethertek because: htgfygt

edit on 17-10-2016 by aethertek because: ikantspel

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Just stop. That wasn't the premise of our discussion. You said Trump was the incarnate of his supporters' voices and minds.

That is what I responded to. It was a gross conflation.

I don't have the patience to debate people who are intellectually dishonest.

Moving on. Yammer at yourself.

edit on 17-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

LOL
Buhbye.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I've considered the plant hypothesis and while I do believe they're actually
friends. I just don't quite think anything that devious would involve Trump.
Hillary? Hell yes, but not Trump.

I don't know man. Given their cozy relationship in the past, I'm betting they played a major role in his financial recovery somewhere along the line. One doesn't come about ten billion dollars without owing some serious favors.

If the Clinton Foundation really is a pay-to-play front and Trump donated money to them, then what did he get out of the deal? I've seen all kinds of connections made between CF donors and shady contracts/deals, yet I haven't seen a single person question how Trump may have benefited by donating. Why is that?

And the bigger question is... why hasn't Hillary thrown any of this in his face? Why hasn't she brought up all the great things he's said about her, or how she attended his wedding, or the fact that he donated to her foundation? That doesn't make sense, you would think that would be her strongest weapon against him, yet not a peep. Why?

Plus, can you just imagine all the perverted conversations and "adventures" him and SlickWilly must've had, I'm betting they've had him by the short and curlies this whole time.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It would be wise to realize how Trump is benefiting the globalist agenda from a social engineers perspective.

What we are having built in the minds of liberals everywhere is that all of these conspiracies that Trump is talking about are completely bogus because they will forever relate it to Trump and rednecks.

From the FED to 9/11 this guy has effectively ruined discussing these topics, simply because you must be a Trump supporter. Hell even the easily proved conspiracy of the Clinton State department arming Al Qaeda with weapons from Libya, to working with countries openly working with Daesh.

People simply look at you and write it all of because you are one of them... it is almost to perfect.

I believe TPTB knew that it would be impossible to get Hillary into office because they new about what would be leaked eventually so they had a friend of the family run against her and make it as WWE as possible. He will probably simply throw the election in the most absurd fashion imaginable, you know gotta top the "p**** grabbing" comment.

People are sick and tired of what is happening, the connections to globalism and elitism is palpable as DCCOWBOY mentioned earlier. So much so that the are clinging to a hope that has destroyed the true movement against the masters behind the scene.

What concerns me more than anything is the Executive Orders that have been built up from Bush/Obama, will be in this scornful insane women hands and the people of this nation are so divided that she may have the opportunity to unleash them.

We can only pray that the coming leaks effectively ruin that chance and the course of history is changed drastically.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join