It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: This was locker {sexual} talk, but the women accusing me are all fake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

If you are seriously thinking in to backup this candidate campaign for Presidency or even vote for him in November, Let me ask would you also consider the alternative to vote for Bill Cosby instead?

From what has been disclosed in the last week there is no major difference in between these two famous and controversial public figures in matter of sexual behavior.

Nevertheless, there is indeed one significant difference among them: Bill Cosby never has recognized in public to have openly expressed approval to sexual harassment in the way Trump has accepted he did, not just one but three occasions in the same debate. There are no recordings or tapes what so ever, not at least yet known of the African American TV star of 1980s saying something as grave as Trump has said.

However, Bill Cosby has seen along the last two years how his beloved Tv comedy series that were considered classics were all removed from air by the TV stations and many of the Honors he once received from Universities also cancelled, but we still see how a Politician that has a similar number of accusers pretend to continue his campaign to the first office of the country as if nothing have really occurred at all.

Please check:
www.cnn.com...

Donald Trump on second debate:

"I don't think you understood what was -- this was locker room talk. I'm not proud of it. I apologize to my family. I apologize to the American people. Certainly I'm not proud of it. But this is locker room talk."
"Yes, I'm very embarrassed by it. I hate it. But it's locker room talk, and it's one of those things. I will knock the hell out of ISIS. We're going to defeat ISIS. ISIS happened a number of years ago in a vacuum that was left because of bad judgment. And I will tell you, I will take care of ISIS."
'It was locker room talk' "It was locker room talk, as I told you. That was locker room talk. I'm not proud of it. I am a person who has great respect for people, for my family, for the people of this country. And certainly, I'm not proud of it. But that was something that happened."

Please read:

www.washingtonpost.com... 47eeed4_story.html

Mr Trump can deny to have known the women that currently are accusing him of sexual misbehavior but he clearly didn' t deny in the last debate that the conversation recorded of him 11 years ago was authentic.

Please read:

www.politico.com...

The number of women that are coming out to report sexual harassment of this tycoon , as well as sexual assaults has increased exponentially since his tape recording became public. It seems it was needed to have hard evidence to expose him to give courage to the victims to talk, they needed to feel people were going to trust them against this man that has so much power to buy media as well as consciences.

Please check:

www.cbsnews.com...

Mr Trump wants us to believe that all these accusation s are manufactured to damage him politically, but he couldn't show that the recording was fake, to the contrary he accepted it was real.

Please check:

dailycaller.com...

The thread is open as an independent space of discussion on the Trump scandalous way of thinking, the antivalues he represent, and his public and private behavior that is right now embarrassing the country and constitutes a really worrying political phenomenon in American History.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/17/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes, I'm very embarrassed by it. I hate it. But it's locker room talk, and it's one of those things. I will knock the hell out of ISIS. We're going to defeat ISIS. ISIS happened a number of years ago in a vacuum that was left because of bad judgment. And I will tell you, I will take care of ISIS.

Now...
I don't like Trump. I find him distasteful.

But I don't hate the man and am burdened by my empathic sensibilities and this quote above, makes me a little sad.

When I watched it, my jaw dropped... & I immediately felt a sense of sympathy for the man.

Not for his grotesque words, but for his response to it.

It reminded me of footage I've seen of animals cowering.

The way he deflected wasn't normal, it was simply a side effect of his self defensive stance.

& yeah, I felt for him a little.
That won't win me any favours or fans... But it was sad to see and I did think the moderators were going on about it too much considering he'd already given a sincere(?) answer.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well, Dear Hazardous,

Just the fact that he tried to deviate the topic at that moment to the ISIS issue was really lack of respect to the public opinion, a really serious contender for the Presidency never would have tried to jump in such so evident and also cynical way to other theme not even closely related at all with it, moreover when something so important from the ethical point of view has been asked to him.

His attitude is an insult to the Intelligence of the American people, he looks to think that he is so smart that he can deceive millions of spectators of the debate by launching so stupid smog curtain of ISIS, followed by his nasty remarks against the Clintons, trying to splash them of the same dirtiness he is unable to deny, his constant interruptions to his contender along the debate, not respecting the use of the word at all.

We watched Donald Trump not respecting the authority of the moderators to control the timing, expressing disrespectfully remarks that were chosen just to boycott the speech of the other candidate when it was not even his time to talk.

His bold accusations are even questioning the work of the FBI on the emails issue and also the decision of the congress 18 years ago to acquit President Clinton of an scandal that was not only his, but also of a young lady that would have a long record of previous sexual affairs with authority figures along all her University years.

Please check:
www.washingtonpost.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

Even Kenneth Star the prosecutor of President Clinton is right now involved in a terrible sexual scandal in Baylor University at
Waco, Texas.

Please check:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In my opinion, a scandalous way of thinking is that accusing someone of a crime should be litigated in the media, rather than in a court of law.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Dear Readers,

If you are seriously thinking in to backup this candidate campaign for Presidency or even vote for him in November, Let me ask would you also consider the alternative to vote for Bill Cosby instead?

From what has been disclosed in the last week there is no major difference in between these two famous and controversial public figures in matter of sexual behavior.

Nevertheless, there is indeed one significant difference among them: Bill Cosby never have recognized in public to have openly expressed approval to sexual harassment in the way Trump has accepted he did, not just one but three occasions in the same debate:

Please check:
www.cnn.com...

Donald Trump on second debate:

"I don't think you understood what was -- this was locker room talk. I'm not proud of it. I apologize to my family. I apologize to the American people. Certainly I'm not proud of it. But this is locker room talk."
"Yes, I'm very embarrassed by it. I hate it. But it's locker room talk, and it's one of those things. I will knock the hell out of ISIS. We're going to defeat ISIS. ISIS happened a number of years ago in a vacuum that was left because of bad judgment. And I will tell you, I will take care of ISIS."
'It was locker room talk' "It was locker room talk, as I told you. That was locker room talk. I'm not proud of it. I am a person who has great respect for people, for my family, for the people of this country. And certainly, I'm not proud of it. But that was something that happened."

Please read:

www.washingtonpost.com... 47eeed4_story.html

Mr Trump can deny to have known the women that currently are accusing him of sexual misbehavior but he clearly didn' t deny in the last debate that the conversation recorded of him 11 years ago was authentic.

Please read:

www.politico.com...

The number of women that are coming out to report sexual harassment of this tycoon , as well as sexual assaults has increased exponentially since his tape recording became public. It seems it was needed to have hard evidence to expose him to give courage to the victims to talk, they needed to feel people were going to trust them against this man that has so much power to buy media as well as consciences.

Please check:

www.cbsnews.com...

Mr Trump wants us to believe that all these accusation s are manufactured to damage him politically, but he couldn't show that the recording was fake, to the contrary he accepted it was real.

Please check:

dailycaller.com...

The thread is open as an independent space of discussion on the Trump scandalous way of thinking, the antivalues he represent, and his public and private behavior that is right now embarrassing the country and constitutes a really worrying political phenomenon in American History.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

Trump, has more stuff going on than I think he even knows! How many times did he repeat himself in respect to "the locker room talk".

How many fathers have open conversations about how " hot" they think their daughters are?

How can he take back all the chauvinistic things he has said about women? Its " dangerous to allow your wife to work"!

How many terrible thing has he said about Mexicans as a whole? Not just illegal ones!?!

How many twitter melt downs has he had???? The latest about SNL! Trump who has been on the show, not too long ago, now says it needs to be cancelled! Why? Because he is embarrassed over the portrayal of him! Wow, like I said before SNL has made fun of politicians for years! The Bill Clinton Monica L, scandal was certainly covered quite a bit! Bill Clinton took it like a man, and even was on the show after the scandal! Trump is so upset he thinks NBC should cancel "SNL" that is sad! Pretty sure they bashed all of the past Presidents!

You people think a man that irrational should have an army???

BTW, when he was babbling about the "locker room talk" where the hell did ISSIS come in, LOL, he was like a babbling fool!
:stfu

I almost fogot, how many times did Donald repeatedly interrupt Hilary? That is not cool! Very High School!

:
edit on 17-10-2016 by kurthall because: Added

edit on 17-10-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 17-10-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Nevertheless, there is indeed one significant difference among them: Bill Cosby never has recognized in public to have openly expressed approval to sexual harassment in the way Trump has accepted he did, not just one but three occasions in the same debate. There are no recordings or tapes what so ever, not at least yet known of the African American TV star of 1980s saying something as grave as Trump has said.

However, Bill Cosby has seen along the last two years how his beloved Tv comedy series that were considered classics were all removed from air by the TV stations and many of the Honors he once received from Universities also cancelled, but we still see how a Politician that has a similar number of accusers pretend to continue his campaign to the first office of the country as if nothing have really occurred at all.

Leaving aside what Cosby said or didn't say, Trump shows his lack of virtue to just about anything here, (unless he's afraid that is) either way,

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
In my opinion, a scandalous way of thinking is that accusing someone of a crime should be litigated in the media, rather than in a court of law.

How about accusing someone mid-debate?

I'm not sure of your leaning Loam so I'' sorry if it appears that I've assumed anything of your position.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Women make fake claims like this all the time. It's fairly common today. Being a former sexual assault victim's advocate it happens a lot more than people think. They do it for all sorts of reasons but it's mainly to get back at someone who rejected them. Fairly easy to pull off as well. No way to prove almost any of it and the law and media tend to lean heavy on their claims. I have seen it ruin the lives of innocent men only to see the women break down in court it was all a lie. And you know what is done to them for admitting they lied? Nothing. Just like that Duke Lacrosse case. Ruined those guys. All over a bunch of lies.

I will listen to their claims but without any evidence it is just words at the end of the day. If you don't think so imagine a women making a claim like this about you. Not so fun anymore at that point if it is false.

I feel the same way about Bill's accusers. End of the day though Hillary brought this all up. It has no bearing on anything but to smear the other person and to stay off the topic of their own problems and failures. Trump's audio is also stupid. I have heard men say much worse about waiters at Hooters when they were 10ft away. This is how men talk. Even my wife knows this fact. This is what men do. Not all but most of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That is absolutely true, it is lack of professional ethics, it is on the courts that issues like that must be discussed and if the judges consider there is something really substantial analized and decided.

But, curiously Trump is not really new in to implement these media strategies to create distraction sophisms to handle sexual scandals, he even suggested this or similar way of acting to Bill Cosby himself in the past.

“Well, I think it’s very sad, and frankly I don’t think he’s handling it very well,” Trump told the network as he stood beside his wife, Melania, on the red carpet at the New York Ball benefit at Trump Tower. “And he should say something because he is being accused of terrible things,” Trump continued. “And to have absolutely no comment ― I think he’s getting very bad advice from a PR standpoint.” “And he should do it differently,” Trump added. “He’s not doing a very good job of handling it.”

Please check:

www.washingtonpost.com... s/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_2_na

Thanks for your reply.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Despite all the stuff Trump has said and (allegedly) done, I still feel he's the best option out of the two. Yeah there are two more options but they don't have a chance in hell.

What's worse really, a man who likes a bit of hanky panky on the side or a psychotic woman hellbent on burning the country to the ground?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The fists of both candidates are so filled with mud, I hope your question isn't implying otherwise.

Demand the rule of law be consistently applied and upheld, and perhaps we might see less of this kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Neither candidate would be before us if we were truly governed by a system of accountability and the rule of law.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
you're supposed to wait until they are in the white house to expose their sexual secrets..

stop messing up tradition asshats
edit on 17-10-2016 by Perjury because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Being accused of drugging and raping a woman is still a little different, to most people, than over aggressive touching or kissing, not to say that one is more ok, just that one is sort of on a different level.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
EVERY single woman coming forward now ARE all fake. If they weren't fake, they would have made a big stink about it when it happened, but since Hillary is losing right now, and has a huge bankroll for bribing people, they come forward now. And everyone I have talked to says the same thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The fists of both candidates are so filled with mud, I hope your question isn't implying otherwise.

Demand the rule of law be consistently applied and upheld, and perhaps we might see less of this kind of thing.

I hear you,
But how do you do that when 'the law' is actually not for you,it is against you.

I guarantee, if you think that way, there is as much in 'law' to make you realise that it is really that way, or at very least seems that way when you look at holders of high office who did something regarded as criminal, was exposed, and just got the sack...and a pension. Makes you want to boke, because you know if you did the same, you'd be in the pokey, or at the very least, on the wanted list..and who wants to be on that?
edit on 17-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Despite all the stuff Trump has said and (allegedly) done, I still feel he's the best option out of the two.
What's worse really, a man who likes a bit of hanky panky on the side

Not a lot of men would turn down a bit of hanky panky given the chance?

But to compare Trump to Crosby
Didn't Crosby drug all the women

he molested or raped?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Let me tell you something eletheia, since Bill Cosby drugged all his supposed victims he didn't need to force them physically, he didn't use violence in the crimes he is accused to have committed, but in the case of Donald Trump the accusations are going in to a very different direction, his supposed victims are claiming he abused physically of them, he forced them to have sexual activity with him, and if that happened as they say that is even a much worst situation.

Now, Bill Cosby never has been recorded in very explicit sexual conversations like the ones we now have of Donald Trump, neither recognizing that he was actually caught speaking in a way that correspond to a sexual maniac, and for that reason he has seen himself in the embarrassing position to try to apologize in his very unique cynical style.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/19/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dear NoCorruptionAllowed,

Have you checked the situation in all the serious polls right now about the election? there consensus gives to Hillary the election , the discussion is not if she is right now winning but for how large margin, some of the polls give her 6 points, while others go up to 12 points.

Please check:
www.nbcnews.com...

elections.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump is losing according to all the reputed polls, and that is the reason for which his campaign is trying to discredit all the polls, saying that it is a conspiracy against him.

Please check:

www.nytimes.com...

Now the insensate position of Trump does not stop there, he is also saying that there is a fraud already arranged against Trump in the election, so who is spreading here irresponsible rumors?

Please check:

www.cnn.com...

He is following exactly the same guidelines that were used by Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in Mexico twice alleging a fraud against him that never occurred, but that he knows he could use to blackmail the institutions.

He is also of course saying that the sex assault allegations are proven to be false, and that is absolutely wrong, it is a terrible lie, he has not yet showed that his accusers are fake ones.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/19/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dear NoCorruptionAllowed,

Have you checked the situation in all the serious polls right now about the election? there consensus gives to Hillary the election , the discussion is not if she is right now winning but for how large margin, some of the polls give her 6 points, while others go up to 12 points.

Please check:
www.nbcnews.com...

elections.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump is losing according to all the reputed polls, and that is the reason for which his campaign is trying to discredit all the polls, saying that it is a conspiracy against him.

Please check:

www.nytimes.com...

Now the insensate position of Trump does not stop there, he is also saying that there is a fraud already arranged against Trump in the election, so who is spreading here irresponsible rumors?

Please check:

www.cnn.com...

He is following exactly the same guidelines that were used by Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in Mexico twice alleging a fraud against him that never occurred, but that he knows he could use to blackmail the institutions.

He is also of course saying that the sex assault allegations are proven to be false, and that is absolutely wrong, it is a terrible lie, he has not yet showed that his accusers are fake ones.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

It doesn't need to be shown that his accusers are fake ones, since they already showed it themselves by coming forward many years later, but maybe you feel they were just saving up for a possible and then unknown Trump campaign? That they come out now already proves they are all false. And all those news sources are owned by can you guess? Yep Liberals who will do anything they can to get Hillary, a known Felon criminal elected.

new topics

top topics

join