It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I think I found the reason why Hillary is so corrupt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: angeldoll

"A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals."

Deflect, redefine, please carry on.

You know you just described a very large section of the human race.
And lawyers.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

"A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals."

Deflect, redefine, please carry on.

That's literally the pure definition of Hillary

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ah, but you're talking about something you can't tell as well by looking at the outside.

One of these will kill you and the other won't. Choose wisely! But both are beautiful snakes.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't think anyone really read the dots I connected

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Been awhile since I cleaned out snake cages in middle school.

Top pic is the dangerous one.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

There's plenty of smoking guns on Hillary crimes, this one is just a conspiracy

Hell, antediluvian is doing it

What? antediluvian is just repeating what Trump has said and done. Not just making s# up.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: neo96

Ah, but you're talking about something you can't tell as well by looking at the outside.

One of these will kill you and the other won't. Choose wisely! But both are beautiful snakes.

Hm. If you know anything about snakes, you can tell the difference. Sometimes identifying a snake is based solely on appearance, but there are also patterns of habits that are tell-tale.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

When it comes to coral and milk snakes, it's very simple to tell ... once you know the key: red/yellow v red/black. Red/yellow is venomous and red/black is not.

For the purposes of my point, being able to look at the snake and mostly not be able to discern just by looking is the point. Yes, you can, but only if you know what you are looking for. You can judge a viper by its head shape too for that matter (coral is not a viper but an elapid).

But in order to go deeper and judge a snake by its actually behavior would be analogous to deciding that Hillary is poisonous by virtue of her behavior which makes her an ugly individual. That cannot be determined simply by looking at her photo, and the photo shows a not unattractive young woman.
edit on 17-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Pftt. Yeah right

Did you have any comment on the OP though about the bill connections and him throwing her under the bus

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ketsuko

That means maybe she was just your type. There are guys out there for all us ladies you know.

And Some of us guys don't date scheming,lying,vile politicians.

Some of us have standards.

Full disclosure, before I met Ketsuko I dated a screaming libtard in college. She pushed all my buttons. This was before I realized I was a conservative.

Then she wanted me to start attending rallies and getting involved in innane protests and make idiotic posters that I instinctively knew were dead ends.

After I broke up with her she shaved her head and stalked me for a while.

Bottom line: cute girls make guys stupid.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ssenerawa

She made a Bad Choice in Marring an A Hole ?

It wasn't a marriage it was a contract.

First Bill is President, then Hillary.

Chelsea looks like Web Hubbell her former attorney.

When it looked like she would never be President, she began stealing.

She has a free pass. Our law doesn't seem to apply to Hillary.

The woman rigged the DNC, FBI, IRS, MSM, DOJ and the Electoral College.

She has been busy.

Hillary is a witch and Bill is a warlock. She runs the covent and is considered the "leader" NOT BILL.

For decades......they belong to the elite Bohemian club. All world leaders and the rich attend the Bohemian gathering every year and worship the Bohemian god, MOLECH. Molech has been around long before the bible and many other cultures have worshipped him with devestating results.

Hillary has what it takes to complete black mass with a child sacrifice.

How can ONE person control the heads of agencies of the ENTIRE U.S. government? With little known secrets about others? Not likely so.... it must be more powerful than personal secrets......it is an oath or pact that binds them all together and who steps out of the oath dies......

The power that Hillary and Bill have is obvious and the WORLD can NOT stop them from acheiving their goal...... worldwide devastation, death, and hunger to all who fail to fall to their knees and worship them.

Old game with new players......

edit on 18-10-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
She is "damaged goods", in the parlance of our times.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Arkansas seniors remember Bill and Hillary as "decent people" while he was governor. But they won't vote for Hillary now. Something or Someone drew them over to the "dark side". No doubt about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join