It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Green Bay Wisconsin LIVE Stream 17OCT16

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's on tv. Don't you guys have tv's and cable?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Not you specifically. Just the pack in general.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't make more of it than there is cowboy. It won't be your first mistake.

I'm not promoting censorship or banning anything.

I'm always for freedom.

Look it up some time.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It's on tv. Don't you guys have tv's and cable?

Nope. No cable here. Just internet and streaming services.

link   

Why do we need to stream his rally?

Nothing but b.s. and conspiracy theories.
And lies.

How would you know since you didn't watch it? I know you didn't watch it.

A symptom of being totally deceived is believing everything on the outside is a lie, just like people indoctrinated into cults think. I welcome you to that club, although I'm not a member myself. Membership has no privileges.

link   
a reply to: windword

David Axelrod said it according to several sources.

thehill.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

When your so far ahead you can afford to rest.
No need to spend every moment of every day trying to convince people you're the right choice. four or five times a day. Trying so hard but no one is buying his lies. He's playing to the same house where ever he goes. Never expanding his base.
His numbers have hoovered between 38 and 43. Never higher than that.

And on Weds when he loses the debate for the third time it will be because he didn't prepare ....again...

Yes, a candidate can rest when the media does all the work for her. Plus, the more time Hillary has to appear in public, the more she has to lose.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I heard this as well.

Source?

Link

Key phrase being "trial balloon."
edit on 17-10-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: mOjOm

Aj can get "out there", but he does some good... they are going to have a report on the situation in Haiti starting Wednesday, here's a preview:

He recently claimed that "insiders close to the Clinton's confessed to him that they smell of sulfur" and that they are demons.

I'm sorry. But claiming that level of BS forever destroys your credibility. Alex Jones has made such claims and even crazier ones many times.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They air him speaking unedited. He just really says the crazy things they show.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Saying those kinds of things sure does get under the skin of folks who say he is irrelevant...

The media, and now HRC has fallen for it actually giving him more publicity by using his name in her Alt right speech...

Don't drink the koolaid, watch mulltiple sources of information, do some research yourself, make your own mind up...

Don't buy what the MSM is selling.. They are proven propaganda outlets for their corporate overlords...

YMMV of course..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When your so far ahead you can afford to rest.

I can see by your post you're a Hillary supporter and that's fine. To each his/her own.

I do find the sentence I quoted interesting though. Perhaps I'm a bit biased in my own way but unless due to the physical need, why would someone who very well may be the next President of the United States WANT rest? Outside of getting married and becoming a mother, this should be the prelude to the best time of her life!

I'll admit that I don't find her to be a terribly sincere person. Nor do I find her to particularly care for the "common folk" but even if, for argument's sake I were to say she was.... Wouldn't she WANT to be out there, shaking hands and kissing babies and giving autographs with "the people?"

Like Trump or hate him (I'm somewhere in between there although I will be voting for him).... We all have to admit he's out there hustling for each and every vote. (Whether or not his rallies are helping or hurting his cause is up for debate).

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'm really not concerned with anyone else.

But...we're "stronger together"...right?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Trail balloon? I didn't find that phrase in your link. I did read Axelrod's comment;
David Axelrod ✔ @davidaxelrod
Drug testing?!? You have to wonder if @HillaryClinton will/should reconsider next debate, given the depths to which this has sunk.
12:06 PM - 15 Oct 2016

I can understand his point of view. Trump has turned these debates into political limbo games and three ringed circuses, from the very beginning, and he's just getting worse. I can see him mockingly accusing Hillary of being on drugs, in order to disqualify her responses, bringing the credibility of the entire debate process down to mud pit level. Trump has been, and continues to be a disgrace to the process.

edit on 17-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Calm down.

Sounds like you are exceptionally triggered tonight.

I know it's getting nerve wracking with all the emails and what not.

The proven lies aren't helping either.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

What are you talking about. I didn't hear it from the MSM. I watched the entire video from Alex Jones where he says it.

Nobody is doing my thinking for me.

I watched it first hand and the man is knowingly lying to his viewers and listeners telling them completely fabricated BS like that all the time.

You can't do that and still be considered honest IMO. It's one thing to make a mistake. It's another to just flat out lie to peoples faces.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
RSBN guy mentioned Wayne Dupree's AMA on Reddit.. if interested, here's the live ama:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Quit quoting Hillary, We all get it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Making America Great Again is Not an Easy Task . You have to Deal with Some People who do not Have a Clue that their Present Life Sucks , and it Could be A Lot Better if they just Made the Effort to do so .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have never seen a man work so hard as trump for this, especially at his age, he Has my respect.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join