It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Giant Jungle Monster Found in Indonesian Forest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Whatever it is in the video, it looks like its holding a bucket or something as it passes that waterfall. I see no real size reference, but whatever that thing is, it does look big at a glance.

I guess it could be a person, but even then, thats hard to make out and at a glance, it would have to be a pretty big person (which is possible I guess) - But what gets me, whatever it is that its carrying, has a bright tint to it.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So it's official, Bigfoot only shows himself when he know's the person is filming with a potato.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
So it's official, Bigfoot only shows himself when he know's the person is filming with a potato.

Unless its the PG film

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's just my dad in public with no shirt again. We blame it on the beer.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Let's go through the checklist.

Terrible camera - Check

Awful pixelation - Check

Filming mundane scenery then something 'totes amazing happens' - Check

Creature wildly exaggerates arm motion - Check

When zoomed doesn't show whole clip -Chheeeeeeeee-eck.

LOOKY HERE circle when it's bloody obvious what we're supposed to look at - Check

Could be EASILY faked - Check.

Person filming does not move at all, or bother trying to follow said 'amazing find' - Check.

Come on man, as if, at this point you wouldn't shout it over to see how it reacts. Or at least try and pan the camera around, or, you know, CLEAR THE IMAGE UP..... These videos are a dime a dozen and not taken seriously for a reason, they're bunk.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

I will add this though, I LOVE these threads, they break up the mundanity of ATS sometimes, so thanks OP

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It looks like a person with a dog to the left of him/her.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That was actually weird looking up close...

and my guess is a caped and cloaked silverback gorrilla carrying a old mylar balloon around an isolated forest...

or maybe Diogenes is carrying his lantern, looking for one good person in the wilds of Indonesia?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Holy moly.....as a Bigfoot knower (way past believing) of all videos, this clearly looks like someone holding a shiny bucket. Now....could The Squatch be that resourceful and use a bucket they stole?
Doubt it. No need. For they have a very symbiotic relationship with mother Earth and works with her naturally. We on the other hand look like alien freaks on some foreign planet which doesn't come innately easy for us to live upon. Hell, we don't even know what wild foods are poisonous. All other animals know. Just sayin'...........

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is actually the top trender on social media right now shockingly. Especially Facebook.

More here: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Adding to the intrigue over this video however is the fact that the large bears are not found in Indonesia.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I can't believe nobody is seeing that dog. You can even see his collar. So obvious!!

Unless... the dog is the monster's sidekick.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's just a little Sun Bear, in a little environment, gently weaving its way behind a beautiful little waterfall to have a poo, and the white thing in it's 'hand' is a pretty, fluffy white rabbit to aid in the ablutions.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

Bigfoot is naturally blurry because he's a multidimensional being. Constantly coming in and out of this dimension - and often existing in two dimensions at the same time - produces the familiar out-of-focus visual effect.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
That's fake. .

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yep that's the long and short of it.

I'm convinced that there's just hundreds of amateur CGI-students out there throwing all these recent videos together.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think its a trick perspective thing. Jungles dobt lend to gigantism much.

top topics

join