It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Quid pro quo': FBI files show top State official tried to 'influence' bureau on Clinton emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Please go here www.abovetopsecret.com...

already Posted
edit on 17-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
No ONe posted as I could tell if so sorry.

but why isn't anyone talking about this breaking news.

If this is true Hillary not only is in more trouble but it proves the FBI's s incompetent to decide that there is enough evidence to warrant an arrest.
Because all of this stinks of corruption from top to bottom on all issues concerning the DNC, FBI, Obama's Administration, Hillary's State Dept position and her current DNC Presidential campaign Run.

here's the link and a little snippet from the article. www.foxnews.com...#

A senior State Department official proposed a “quid pro quo” to convince the FBI to strip the classification on an email from Hillary Clinton’s server – and repeatedly tried to “influence” the bureau’s decision when his offer was denied, even taking his plea up the chain of command, according to newly released FBI documents.

Fox News first reported Saturday that the FBI interview summaries and notes, known as 302s, contained allegations of a quid pro quo. Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who initially told Fox News of the claim, called it a “flashing red light of potential criminality.”

Documents published Monday morning confirm the account. Notes from an interview with an unnamed FBI official reveal the State Department Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy tried to horse-trade with the FBI, offering additional slots for the bureau overseas if they would de-classify a particular email marked “SECRET.”

According to the documents, an unnamed individual said he was “pressured” to “change the classified email to unclassified.”

It may be now we know why so many redaction's, the FBI was covering even more of her "classified" Emails on her private server through her private email (two different things).

This woman should be under investigation but the FBI seems to have let her go. If she becomes president no one will be able to get to her every again.

These are not new..the FBI and congress already went over the info. Notice they are not releasing the document. Just one congressman (who dropped trump and got hit with crazy GOP backlash) is saying this is the case.

Just like all the rest of the emails I have seen. They are reaching and looking for any distraction from trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Both sides say no quid pro quo. No classification was ever changed at their request.
No story except the one where the MSM says the alt right would grab this up because they think it means something. Lol you guys are making the news by passing this on as real like they said you would. How funny is that?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 10172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

SO have you bought that PLACE up in British Columbia yet?
truthfeed.com...

MAYBE you should look into it soon HON.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
please go here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm sure you think that means something.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

James Comey , Director of the F.B.I. , is in Collusion with the Clinton Campaign to Obstruct Justice in his Investigation of Hillary Clinton's E-Mail Improprieties . That has Now become a Fact . Prove it Wrong Sir !

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I believe it is true.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Thank You , Now what is to be Done about that ............Congress >?

First on the Docket , Ask Patrick Kennedy to Resign ASAP . Criminal Charges are Also in Order .
edit on 17-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh my, two organizations implicated in corruption deny corruption?!?!?!?

No reason not to believe them right? I mean, they've never been caught lying before or anything...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

In this Case , Justice was Peeking .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

YOU said you were moving there if Trump one.
Lie so much you can't remember?
YOU won't FORGET it I assure you.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Turn on the real news. Try to get educated. Ok. Nothing was done on either side and an FBI agent merely suggested that something could be possible.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Turn on the real news. Try to get educated. Ok.
yeah right
edit on 17-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join