It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump isn't the problem, voters are.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You can come up with any hypothetical you'd like, but you're still just putting words in the OPs mouth that suits your own agenda of demonizing whatever side you oppose.

Why speculate on what the OP might mean in the first place and promote your opinion as if it's his??? Why not just ask him and let him answer for himself. Then there is no need to guess or make up your own theory as if it's his.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
No, Trump is on no high horse, but this has been covered with mountains of evidence, Hillary is the most corrupt person to ever run for office.

She has spent a lot of time on Capitol Hill perfecting her craft.

Donald is no slouch. I think if he had the time, the clout, the diary of where the bodies are buried, he would be able to give her a run for her money.

I don't think he is above playing the game if allowed on the field. I just think that her years of on the job training, gives her a bit of an edge as queen of government corruption.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hmmm, unless you have reading comprehension issues, which I know you do not, I think it's pretty self evident which part of the electorate the OP would rather see dumped off the top of a very tall cliff.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
now we know why when we cast a vote for a candidate it is because we have confidence in that candidate.

now if we could vote no confidence in candidate we could end careers- and correct some egos along the way?

something about consenting to be governed by so and so?

i'll give the system a chance to work, not necessarily confiding in anyone at this point.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, let's say your correct in that. You've also clearly made your opinion clear on who you'd rather see dropped off a cliff as well.

So it's cool when you say it but not when the OP says it???

Why is the OP forced to take the high ground and not you???

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

You know what would be truly interesting? If we could cast two votes: 1 yes and 1 no confidence. I know there would be a number of people who would simply slap yes on their preferred and no confidence on the one they don't want, but I wouldn't necessarily. There are a few Democrats who aren't that bad although in the recent era of party unity, the ones who wouldn't otherwise be all that bad still toe the line which effectively makes them that bad.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"" Trump isn't the problem, voters are. ""

That's it Watson !!!

Blame the voters and then isolate, alienate, and blame 75% of the population like Hillary has done.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well, let's say your correct in that. You've also clearly made your opinion clear on who you'd rather see dropped off a cliff as well.

So it's cool when you say it but not when the OP says it???

Why is the OP forced to take the high ground and not you???

Actually, no. I don't want people dropped off of cliffs. I understand that rational people can disagree about things. Do you?

Perhaps you mistake my disagreement for wanting to kill those who don't think like me? If so, then you are as much a part of the problem as anyone else. The simple truth is that an innovative, vigorous society NEEDS difference of opinion, even diametrically opposed difference because it is precisely out of that vigorous debate that we learn and grow and find new ways to proceed.

Just because I may not agree doesn't mean I don't hear and think about what others say.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Different opinions and ideas is one thing. However, that doesn't mean that completely opposite opinions all the time is a good situation. Especially if one of those sides is simply in opposition to challenge the other side.

Some things are just not true or factual. Some are. When dealing with actual factual data what's the point in taking the side that opposes it??? What good does that do other than to mislead others???

Because that is what's happening in greater and greater amounts all the time. The pushing of outright lies and disinfo for no other reason than to hide the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Blame the voters and then isolate, alienate, and blame 75% of the population like Hillary has done.

This in a nutshell is your "sides" problem, you think you're 75% when in reality the ideas & opinions you espouse are prevalent with 20-25% of the population.

This aint your granddaddies America.

K~
edit on 17-10-2016 by aethertek because: ,

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The pushing of outright lies and disinfo for no other reason than to hide the truth.

Or hide from the truth, hence their shock & dismay when reality rears its head.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know what would be truly interesting? If we could cast two votes: 1 yes and 1 no confidence. I know there would be a number of people who would simply slap yes on their preferred and no confidence on the one they don't want, but I wouldn't necessarily. There are a few Democrats who aren't that bad although in the recent era of party unity, the ones who wouldn't otherwise be all that bad still toe the line which effectively makes them that bad.

i figure if i consent to the laws of the land so should each candidate...if i cast a vote in an election, i want the ability to redact it during the candidates scandals are tied up in court...hint...i may no longer consent to their governance over me? do i become the criminal for not consenting?

like also foia requests, redaction is a bird flipping all of us off.

i don't consider trump to be a criminal.
jsnfsaai

edit on (10/17/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Some examples of Democrat voter hypocrisy:

They Cannot Think for Themselves Because the Poor Sheeple Blindly Buy Into the Propaganda they are Fed on a Daily Basis . As a Result , Democrat Voters Cannot Differentiate Between a Truth or a Lie Anymore . Sad Really , because their Voting Power is Wasted on a Deception , and they Do Not Even Realize it ............

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That becomes problematic.
You would have to remove secret balloting or allow the potential for someone to lie about how they voted.

"I voted for Trump (honest I did). I want to withdraw my vote."

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

that's one side of the coin.

that's the one where you're afraid of what your friends think of you.

how about what is good for the gander instead?

i hate these hooves...just being in character

consenting to be governed has been on my mind lately...
we both can agree that the system is flawed and in disrepair?

im not holding either candidates flag, and party lines are flawed because we the people are not just black and white like partylines are.

i'm just pointing at the squishy's as i see them and i believe can be addressed with proper law applications to correct the flaws in the system rather than waste resources doing what hasn't worked as long as the 'dept. of corrections' began correcting us...
edit on (10/17/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I give em upto 38% of all voters are gonna support and vote for him. IMHO! Hence When Trump Loses

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not sure what you mean.

Are you talking about secret balloting? Do you think that it would be beneficial to eliminate it?

I don't. I think it would reduce participation. Of course, for Trump that would be helpful right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I give em upto 38% of all voters are gonna support and vote for him. IMHO! Hence

Sure but remember the voting statistics are terrible in this country when it comes to actual participation.

They estimate that as a percent of eligible voters, turn out was: 2000, 54.2%; in 2004 60.4%; 2008 62.3%; and 2012 57.5%. These were the same figures as given by the Center for the Study of the American Electorate.

So 38% 0f 60% of eligible voters, that's a minority of a minority.

K~
edit on 17-10-2016 by aethertek because: gnyhjgf

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Not sure what you mean.

Are you talking about secret balloting? Do you think that it would be beneficial to eliminate it?

I don't. I think it would reduce participation. Of course, for Trump that would be helpful right now.

to be honest, i've never registered to vote so i didn't know anything about that.

why have my vote counted if it's not cast with confidence?
i simply can't just be the giver all of the time.

guys like me would vote/participate if we felt we could bring change...
give us the chance to end careers when one is found unfit for office?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It is really crazy this election. There even people calling others sheeple while they try to convince others to vote for one of the two party candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join