It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Rothschild drops bombshell!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Perhaps he meant that throughout all the crimes against humanity that the Rothschilds have committed over the centuries,

Exactly what "crimes" would they be?

Geez, where to start.

Financing both sides of every war since the 18th century.

Running every central bank on the planet which is a ponzi scheme that increases poverty.

The Bolshevik revolution. My God, read up on the details on that one. Savage is a major understatement.

Genocides galore.

I mean, do I really have to go through the list?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Running every central bank on the planet

So not facts, just nonsense. They do not run the central banks of Australia, the UK, Canada.... in fact most Commonwealth countries!

As expected, no details just broad claims, and incorrect at that!
edit on 17-10-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

originally posted by: Phage

What is he referencing when he speaks about his bloodline?????
He is referencing the fact that there has been at least one male Rothschild in each generation to carry on the name of direct descendants since the mid 18th century.

So has every other family that is around.

Not exactly. Surnames tend to dry up in about four generations, simply because eventually you will produce all female heirs and the name will disappear. There is also the matter of their inherited wealth, especially when compared to the British aristocracy, which is the context here and was a part of the discussion. For various reasons the British aristocracy is a shadow of its former self. Inheritance taxes in the UK are extremely high, which has forced large landowners to sell off property and turn the large houses over to the National Trust. The Rothschild's have also spurned the custom of primogeniture, preferring to pass their estates on to the most capable heir rather than simply the oldest male, who may not have been all that capable at all.

The National Trust takes over the large houses, allows one more generation of "the family" to live in a small part of the house, then kicks subsequent generations out. The house is then preserved for tourists. These houses and royalty are about the only thing to see (Actually am not forgetting HMS Victory) and they provide a great deal of income. Now, of course, the British Empire is also a shadow of its former self, industry is dead, and ironically, the economy runs on tourists wanting to see the grand houses that have been lost primarily due to envy.

The Rothschilds, however, have managed to deed the big old house to the National Trust, but still control it, which may be a unique situation. So while the aristocrats who never accepted them into "polite society" are dropping like flies and losing their fortunes, the Rotchschilds still stand. That was the intent of the Baron's statement about bloodlines.

Of those old houses that do remain in the families' hands, many of them, such as the Marquess of Bath (Alexander Thynn, a really quite crazy and interesting character) and Baron Montague, have turned their houses into amusement parks, little mini-Disneylands on the grounds of once great homes. Montague has one of the world's great car museums on site, for example. And the Rothschild Rhododendron Gardens are right next door.
edit on 10/17/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Running every central bank on the planet

So not facts, just nonsense. They do not run the central banks of Australia, the UK, Canada.... in fact most Commonwealth countries!

As expected, no details just broad claims, and incorrect at that!

Oh Bruce, here we go again.

Let's just start with Canada. Is the Bank of Canada part of the Canadian government? NO.

It's considered a "crown corporation" which belongs to the federal government and is ultimately controlled by the City of London.

Just like Washington D.C. and the Vatican, the City of London is a SEPERATE entity from the nation it resides in. This is a practice started by the Rothschild family to ensure their priorities are well above the control of a nation. And yes, they are still ultimately controlled by the Rothschild family.

It's only nonsense if you're too stubborn to accept the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Let's just start with Canada. Is the Bank of Canada part of the Canadian government? NO.

It's considered a "crown corporation" which belongs to the federal government

Still wrong,

. In 1938, the bank was legally designated a federal Crown corporation. The Minister of Finance holds the entire share capital issued by the bank. "The capital shall be divided into one hundred thousand shares of the par value of fifty dollars each, which shall be issued to the Minister to be held by the Minister on behalf of Her Majesty in right of Canada."[3]

So it is owned by the Government of Canada...

is ultimately controlled by the City of London.

Now we know you are just babbling crap!
edit on 17-10-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

But there are some British aristocrats that managed to preserve their wealth and estates besides the Royal Family? If so how did they do it? The Rothschilds (while not members of the nobility still close enough) managed to preserve their only because of their financial empire. Are there some aristocrats that did something similar?

edit on 10/17/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's considered a "crown corporation" which belongs to the federal government

Still wrong,

. In 1938, the bank was legally designated a federal Crown corporation. The Minister of Finance holds the entire share capital issued by the bank. "The capital shall be divided into one hundred thousand shares of the par value of fifty dollars each, which shall be issued to the Minister to be held by the Minister on behalf of Her Majesty in right of Canada."[3]

So it is owned by the Government of Canada...

is ultimately controlled by the City of London.

Now we know you are just babbling crap!

Babbling crap? The government of Canada does NOT own It's central bank. Ask any Canadian citizen who knows enough about their own economy, and they'll tell you. It operates very similarly to the U.S. Federal reserve in that the chairman ( or minister ) is publicly appointed but is merely a puppet for the 3 private entities i mentioned earlier.

Honestly Bruce I have no desire to explain all of this to you. Just like in the 9/11 fourms, you're not open to accepting anything outside of your beliefs and instead just ridicule free thinkers on a conspiracy theory site.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

you're not open to accepting anything outside of your beliefs and instead just ridicule free thinkers on a conspiracy theory site.

I point out where people post crap, like your claims about the Rothschild's

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

True or not, can the kind of money and power they possess influence
anything of this earth? Everyone no matter who they are must come to
grips with the answer to that one question. And the answer to that
question of course, is yes.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
One notion I get from watching them is that I don't get a feeling of nefarious people, though I do get the feeling that they are businessmen looking to gather as much fortune as they can.

Yeah, they're not part of the aristocracy.. they just fund them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Perhaps he meant that throughout all the crimes against humanity that the Rothschilds have committed over the centuries,

Exactly what "crimes" would they be?

Geez, where to start.

Financing both sides of every war since the 18th century.

Running every central bank on the planet which is a ponzi scheme that increases poverty.

The Bolshevik revolution. My God, read up on the details on that one. Savage is a major understatement.

Genocides galore.

I am not challenging you because I have been looking into these things myself.

Which particular Rothschilds do you believe was involved in funding both sides of a war (and which war)? .. and which (Rothschild) supported the Bolshevik revolution?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
He's no Genghis Khan.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
He's no Genghis Khan.

Khan. That's a Jewish name, right?
Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Ok so the title is very sensational but I think everyone should listen to what he says in his statement during this interview.

"It's a very spread family now, I think we've found ourselves lucky that the DNA has survived to the extent that it has, we've gotten here somehow."

Few questions...

Is he talking about something supernatural?

What is he referencing when he speaks about his bloodline?????

Almost forgot it starts at 16 minutes even.

Oh God , Please Not Another Reptilian Thread .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Sometimes, I am literally stunned by the insight in your posts.

Well said.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just started thinking about lord Grosvenier, french for great hunter, who came over with William the bastard, his family owns grovsner square, in London, among other places, last time I had knowledge of him, his hourly earnings was £11,000 (this is about 30 years ago) I bet its a lot more now, so his family have kept their fortune for 900 odd years, the red shield has a lot of catching up to do.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I don't get it- where's the bombshell?

This isn't even a story, it's just a clip with some rich wanker talking about his dna.

You obviously are wearing those trash cans on your head. I suggest removing them in order to get informed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join