It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BBC Unbiased reporting - Paxman, Trump v Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well HAVE fun BBC early voting in Florida puts Trump in the lead
truthfeed.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

But it's Florida.

Hardly the most progressive state in the union.
edit on 17-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CatandtheHatchet
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

What can you do when the powerful are shielded and held up by those that support the status quo, and Academia and the Media with political encouragement have diverted and taken control of any viable opposition?

No easy answers, that don't come at horrible personal cost and high chance of utter failure.

So think like a magician

Smoke and Mirrors ...... surely not lol, just goes to show that Orwell was onto something, did that guy have a time machine?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

BBC is very biased.

You should have watched Terminator 2 instead, it was on the same time.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Smoke and Mirrors ...... surely not lol, just goes to show that Orwell was onto something, did that guy have a time machine?

Its a path, seem to be what they imagine, while they are locked in by their projection of you, you have time to move.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

BBC is very biased.

You should have watched Terminator 2 instead, it was on the same time.

Seen it, better half don't watch movies so problem there straight away with TV, i have to watch movies on my laptop or .... on the projector in the cold garage. I'll watch the BBC with more vigour from now on, used to like Naga and Louise on Breakfast!! Pity, i honestly thought the BBC had standards!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks!

I saw this advertised and i was going to catch up on iplayer but i guess i wont bother now.

Oh well, there goes another possible unbiased view. I only try to keep up to try and stay informed but its really hard to get a good picture - so i suppose i should just not bother at all and avoid it all.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The British Brainwashing Corporation regularly protests its impartiality. The propaganda is beginning to backfire now that it's so easy to see via other media how much they either don't report or spin.

The BBC's 9/11 Conspiracy Files program was a case study in attempted media misdirection.

Sadly, Brits wanting a clue about the current American political scene are better off tuning into Russia Today. At least that channel puts out information on important topics the BBC won't touch - such as Hillary's total unsuitability for high office. An unbiased program on Clinton v Trump would have to conclude there's something seriously amiss when a two year, multimillion dollar electoral process produces such ghastly results.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've finished watching it all now and yeah it was mostly about Trump.
I think the title of the program should have been "What Trump has done and why people are still voting for him".

It contained interviews from women and even a Muslim saying why they are voting for Trump, so wasn't all bad.
It actually gave me a little hope as I agree and relate, to most of what his supporters said.

edit on 83115bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 17 Oct 2016 18:15:48 -05003116 by 83Liberty because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The BBC has always been part of the establishment, and nowadays that means political correctness.
Of course they will be hostile to Brexit, worried about Climate Change, and more indignant about the language used by Trump than about any misbehaviour on the left.

Hmmn .... BBC - Jimmy Saville

Need I say more
... The BBC is the establishment.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
Did anyone else see it? Now, as far as i'm aware, the BBC are supposed to be unbiased, their remit is to give both sides of the story.

Clearly you didn't see the BBC coverage of the Scottish Referendum, otherwise your idea of an unbiased BBC would have died in 2014. The BBC are the CNN of the UK and are bought and paid for by the esablishment. This isn't a surprise to about half of my country...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Paxman can say what he likes, I'm throwing my hand in with Trump. I don't care if he's groped women, I just don't want Dr Strangelove in the Whitehouse.

I've got a few good years left in me yet and I'd like to live them.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
BBC has always been the mouthpiece of the establishment. From Orwell basing the ministry of truth in 1984 on them after working there to MI5 vetting their staff for decades to their constant arse licking of the monarchy... they are absolutely the propaganda arm of the system.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

I agree with what you say, in fact I rarely watch television but it's too much hassle with kids in the house who will have a television on. The best weapon for those detector dudes is a good pair of ears.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've just watched it end to end.

I didn't find it as biased as the OP and others. Paxman holds both candidates in utter contempt and he made that clear from start to finish.

Clinton came over as crooked and totally unlikeable. If anything I thought Trump's supporters did him a good turn.

Weird how we see things differently.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheShippingForecast

I see it similar to you, particularly about Trump supporters.
See my posts above.

edit on 83133bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 18 Oct 2016 15:33:36 -05003116 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The " Elites " in the U.K. have a History of trying to Influence Elections in the U.S. , so it is no Surprise that their Media Outlets would be Slanting the News in Favor of the Candidate they Feel will be more Beneficial to their Political Interests . In this Case it is Hillary Clinton , because they know that Mr. Trump is Totally Against the NWO Agenda that they themselves are Part of .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join