It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Now It All Makes Sense. Trump Doesn't Plan To Win. He's Launching A Media Empire.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He could still have a media empire even if he is president so it wouldn't matter one bit.

However, a Trump TV would be awesome, the best of the Fox commentators, Breitbart, and Infowars on TV would be insane and would destroy CNN, MSDNC, and Fox.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Trump TV would be awesome. And the logical next step toward him heading the American Revolution! That truly is the only solution to this corrupt government.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Everything being released point to Trump as a plant by the Clinton campaign because it was a sure fire win.

What concerns me. If true, is he in on it? Will he take a fall in the 9th?

Troubling for sure.

YES, YES, YES! That was the plan from the very beginning.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Seems like it. Just think about the things your not able to do after you become President.

Like driving your self,

being alone(none stop security at least outside the white house or camp david),

having a phone with the ability to record,

no income outside his government salary any investment income he had upon taking office has to go into a blind trust until he leaves office or

fire any employee of the executive branch that he does not hire himself.

It'd be a gilded cage for Trump, one less shinny then his current one.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It reads: “Today television news is watched more often than people read newspapers, than people listen to the radio, than people read or gather any other form of communication. The reason: People are lazy. With television you just sit—watch—listen. The thinking is done for you.”

Nothing new about that. People been letting TV 'program' their minds for decades.

How you extrapolate that to mean Trump isn't going to win is less clear. I happen to agree, he's part of the 'program'.

Politics is a basket of lies on a Hollywood stage for the titillation of the masses.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2016 by intrptr because: sorry, double post

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've never been able to fully shake off the feeling that Trump's not "in it to win it". Coupled with the leaks from DNC correspondence, it all seems like Trump's been a "useful idiot".

If not - if he really wants to become a president, then he really is not good at it. He could have leveled HC if he'd played it right. instead, he seems to willingly play the clown part, unable to come off as anything else than a "woman hater" or whatever the feminists wants to label him as.

With the Clintons scooping up talent from the Obama machine, their own Political Machine is way to powerful for Trumps rag-tag band of people too scared of being fired to actually make a difference.

(I'm ASSUMING they're scared of being fired, because Trump does not give the impression he's a very... good boss.)

In the end, it's all a circus. Give the people the illusion of free will, of being able to take part in shaping the future. The politicians, the POTUS - it's all a front for the same old PTB, who put on a show every 4 years to make people buy hot dogs, wave some banners and think "Yes we can!".

No you can't.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Has anyone checked the poll data and compared it to the news reports dates and times seeing if they match up. We can check for a pattern. When he gains in the poles the news would make a tarnishing report on him or he would do or say something causing him to lose backing.

His twitter would be once of the better things to compare since it'd be from him.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What is not being discussed is the obvious...

Trumps "brand"...aka..."Money" is sunk..

Foot traffic is down at any hotel with the Trump name plastered on it and as he testified in the deposition early this year, several large businesses have dropped leases and contracts with his buildings.

THAT is why his son is soliciting investors for a Media Org. Trump doesn't have any of his own money left.

AND...American investors wouldn't lend to the king of bankruptcy even if his brand wasn't toxic right now.

He will have to get his money from Russia and they will pay as Trump media will be a useful propaganda tool.

Russian Oligarchs or RT Media will pick up the tab.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

and, trump will get his billions.. what he's always REALLY wanted out of this whole debacle anyway. he's using you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I was saying this a long time ago.

When two powerful parties like this are up against each other, it is not about sides, but rather how to divide up the sheep, and their sweat equity.

Here's an old thread of mine about Trump being a Clinton plant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If he does it will be like his talk, a sensational headline with nothing behind it. Instead of yellow journalism, we could call it orange journalism.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

How is Transparency bad for Democracy? U preferred to be lied to by CNN and MSDNC?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

If he did than the wikileaks would have prove collusion. Instead they have been plotting against him. Doesn't sound like collusion to me. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. The facts are facts.
edit on 19-10-2016 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

If he did than the wikileaks would have prove collusion. Instead they have been plotting against him. Doesn't sound like collusion to me. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. The facts are facts.

everything is a conspiracy when it comes to Hillary. no conspiracies when it comes to trump. sure..

I don't think this was his plan at the get go, but after pussygate, when he realized he wasn't going to win, why not make some money of the idiots he could shoot in the street? brilliant.

his business plan - fear.

edit on 19-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: amfirst1ny

everything is a conspiracy when it comes to Hillary. no conspiracies when it comes to trump. sure..

Is there any GOP related leaked material from Wikileaks?

Not just Trump. But, anyone in the GOP?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Now It All Makes Sense. Trump Doesn't Plan To Win. He's Launching A Media Empire.

What gave away that Trump was just chumping out his supporters was when he said he would overturn Roe V Wade and that he would punish women that had abortions.

Trump knew full well that is the button issue that loses elections for the GOP. He knew!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Roger Ailes invented right-wing infotainment.

If that's true then he should be your idol, as now all those other channels besides Fox are even worse than Fox (you know, the Liberal Media).

Since you obviously missed it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Trump's designs on building a media empire have been mentioned since he announced his candidacy. Some have theorized his intentions are to launch a Breitbart-like cable 'news' network. Some have said he never intended to win the Presidency, (fortunately for us), and all of his efforts have actually been nothing but publicity for his new network. Losing the election, and blaming it a secretly 'rigged' system will set him up nicely with his paranoid, easily-manipulated by media followers, (you know, the 'poorly educated' Trump relies upon so much). If it's true, in the end, Trump will have proven himself as the supreme huckster once again. And, he'll also have shown absolutely no respect for his true believers who actually think he wants to be President. Pretty funny joke on them. I'm just glad Donald Trash's time on all networks, all the time, is coming to an end. I'm no Hilary fan, but at least she can string a few sentences together without insulting wide swaths of Americans, or sounding like a complete idiot.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

If you think CNN and MSNBC are lying, you have to include FOX, and every other news outlet on your list. If one's lying, they're all lying. I suspect you just like what FOX'NEWS'/Breitbart/InfoWars is telling you, (make that, screaming at you 24/7). Everything that comes to you from FOX is exactly what R Murdoch wants you to hear, not the 'truth', (whatever THAT is). Unfortunately, when you get all of you 'news' from one source, you only get what that source wants to tell you. So yeah, CNN and MSNBC might be lying, but no more than every other news source, including your precious FOX.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join