It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Now It All Makes Sense. Trump Doesn't Plan To Win. He's Launching A Media Empire.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: theantediluvian

Deplorables and morons... they are starting to seem like they truly enjoy being manipulated. UGH! How do we get all of these idiots on a rocket ship to Mars?

People who don't agree with your logic should be exiled from earth to die??

How progressive.

Nobody said anything about them having to die.

Just them pissing off would be good enough.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

How kind of you to walk back her statement. So if everyone with opposing views would "piss off" that would make your world great?

I hear NK is great this time of year, they love that thinking too.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

How kind of you to walk back her statement. So if everyone with opposing views would "piss off" that would make your world great?

Sure would.

NK can piss off as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I suppose your in for a world of misery then. Neither is going anywhere.
How progressive can the thought process be to completely ignore any opposing view?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I loled..I shouldn't have, but I did.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I suppose your in for a world of misery then. Neither is going anywhere.
How progressive can the thought process be to completely ignore any opposing view?

One can dream.
I quite sternly ignore the opposing view when it comes from a "deplorable" or "moron"...
But that's just me.
Don't you know when arguing with idiots, they will drag you down to their level, & then beat you with experience.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Heh funny. I prefer this one however.

People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Trump loves NK.

Kim Jung Un is a great leader.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If you look at North Korea – this guy, he’s like a maniac, OK? And you have to give him credit. How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? Even though it is a culture and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, and he’s the boss. It’s incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn’t play games. And we can’t play games with him. Because he really does have missiles. And he really does have nukes.

I'm sure he'll have someone go over it plenty when his new radio show comes online..just before Savage.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yep, that's the one ... what a great young guy, strong leader, taking over from those generals, amirite?

He's a maniac this guy ... gotta love him. He's a lot like me. Knows how to win.

LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Blaze is not going bankrupt. That was a rumor started by Trump and his Breitbart pal. And yes, Trump is a Dem plant. They knew She was a terrible candidate so they get him to run for them on the GOP side. If he wins, it's great for them since he is a lifelong liberal. If he loses, it's even greater for them because not only do they get their girl as President, they also get the Republican party absolute destroyed and devided because of Trump. On top of that, Trump comes out a winner.

The last few years he has been less relevant than at any other time over the last 30 years, this gets him back in the public eye, this allows him to develop a new group of loyal followers and move on to a Trump network or whatever else he wants to do with new popularity. If he does start a news network, it will not be conservative. It might advertise as conservative just as he has done during his campaign, but it's objective will be the same, to damage the Republican party beyond repair. Which he has done an amazing job of. He is the best thing that ever happened to the Democrat party in the history of this country.
edit on 17-10-2016 by awhispersecho because: because it's my post

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Doesn't matter, true or not. Neither are fit now.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Looks like trump wins even if he loses,,,a new large media source would be very destructive to the democrats and their krooked nonsense

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did you seriously just figure this out? Have you really spent this entire time arguing and fighting for what you thought was a legit election?

Woah.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Everything being released point to Trump as a plant by the Clinton campaign because it was a sure fire win.

What concerns me. If true, is he in on it? Will he take a fall in the 9th?

Troubling for sure.

Of course he is in on it Ros. That is what he gets out of the whole ordeal. That was the agreement from the get go, he plays controlled opposition ensuring the nomination then defeat to Clinton all the while getting to play attention whore in the spot light which we already know he loves.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Please. As if that is not a bipartisan effort. You act like the DNC is without fault when in fact, the corruption and the illegal act of attempting to influence United States election has consistently been attempted by the Democrats & the DNC. Don't be ridiculous.

edit on 18-10-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

LOL, show bias on the part of reporters in favor of Hillary Clinton, heck, even the leaked emails show that many of the journalists people on the left love to listen to are in the pockets of the DNC. But these same people, like Phage, want to dismiss it by claiming "journalists should be able to make decisions about who they want as President"?...

Journalists shouldn't be colluding with any candidate Phage... How is it that you can't understand that? Or is it that in your own life you are so used to bribes and corruption that you want to claim "it's just normal and it isn't bad..."?

Phage has gone full bat crazy... but it seems he is not the only one jumping on that bandwagon...
edit on 18-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Looks like trump wins even if he loses,,,a new large media source would be very destructive to the democrats and their krooked nonsense

There will be plenty of people that buy into the Trump media machine and they will be mocked just like their orange messiah.

The democrats have essentially taken over US politics because the GOP destroyed themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Guess he's tired of the left wing crap.

No.

It's just that he's NOT tired of money.

His loyalists are being played.

I wish people weren't gullible enough to dump their own money into whatever he's selling after being scammed by him for months, but I know better.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch

Not really. But I fear Trump's brand of entertainment could be incredibly destructive to democracy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join