It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC Democratic headquarters attacked on same night nearby GOP office was firebombed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Paint at the DNC office is probably still fresh.

Sounds like a pretty lame case of the "me toos".

Yup.

"look! it wasn't us, we got blown up too!"

lol! Them crazy russians.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Could some of you just stop a minute and think beyond your partisan chains?

Vandalism is not equivalent to arson. Spraying paint onto a building usually doesn't bring in the big guns. Fire-bombing a building does.

I sincerely hope there are security cameras in the area which yield clues. If these parties can spend millions of dollars on advertising you would think they could spend a few hundred for security cameras wouldn't you? Especially in view of the violence being aimed at Trump rally attendees---I would think they would be security conscious.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I suspect Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Yup, this reeks like a false flag. Nice try GOP. Stooping to new lows daily for your own gains and wishes at a cost to the public.

You either don't know what GOP means or you don't know what a false flag is.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
considering that a group of democrats set up a go fund me page to help the republicans rebuild, I don't think the damage to the dnc office was as bad...

www.newsobserver.com...

while the country sat infatuated with trump's sexual misadventures, north carolina has been going through heck seemingly unnoticed it seems... maybe someone is just expressing their total disgust with this election season.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Democrats / Liberals have been proven, over and over, to falsely attack themselves and claim the opposing group did it. Hence, when something like this allegedly happens, the rest of roll or eyes and assume they did it for publicity.

Now anti-Trump violence on the other hand is an epidemic sweeping the country. When you can't win with logic and reason you try to win with your fists and rioting.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
LOL! Keep deflecting....it's done well for the GOP and election races.

originally posted by: Lice000

Yup, this reeks like a false flag. Nice try GOP. Stooping to new lows daily for your own gains and wishes at a cost to the public.

You either don't know what GOP means or you don't know what a false flag is.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

LOL! Keep deflecting....it's done well for the GOP and election races.

No...you said.

Now, GOP= Republicans
False Flag= attacking another or yourself while giving the appearance of someone else doing it.

So the "GOP" could not have vandalized the Democrat's office by "false flag".

Im not deflecting, what you said made no sense. Its like you just wanted to use false flag and GOP in a sentence and that was the best you could do.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer
Allow me to don a tin foil hat for a sec and come with my own conspiracy theory, proof not needed just conjecture at this point ,but it sounds like someone wanted a live fire political war so a group of good ol boys decide a remake of the Reichstag fire, Adolf H style, first on the Reps office to point fingers at those violent Dems ,then they figured ahh WTF lets have some fun with Dems too, and it wouldn't be the first time retarded ppl did stuff like that.

Anyone remember this ^ Darwin award winner of 8yrs ago??
Yeah she said..wait for it.....A big Black guy!! a 7 footer and Obama supporter to boot carved a backwards B into her face.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ml
In crazy times expect crazy ppl to bubble to the surface.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Out and about just noticed this:

Just pointing out that Brad Woodhouse Scott Foval’s boss is Dallas Woodhouse’ brother. Dallas Woodhouse is Executive Director of North Carolina Republican Party which just has their Headquarter firebombed a couple of days ago.
www.reddit.com...
G.O.P. on Fire Bombing in North Carolina
The executive director of the North Carolina Republican party, Dallas Woodhouse, said the group would not be intimidated after a firebomb was thrown into the party’s headquarters in Orange County. By ELSA BUTLER on
www.freerepublic.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join