It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this subject summed up? (Moon is hollow) and the dark side of it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And while we're at it, those A17 pics of shorty crater...it looks like Mose Isley junkyard..but it's not our junk, or is it?

ETA; You ever wonder why all the attention is on Mars these days?
Well it's a good way of taking our attention off the moon, nothing to see here etc.
"These are not the discarded robot parts you're looking for"

edit on 23-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

One last word before mummy sends me to bed.
John Lear goes as far as to say that the moon is artificial, was made inside Jupiter and is inhabited by alien gods.
But hey, i'm a realist.

I look at what is technically possible, in both past present & future terms, and not all of it thought up by humans.

The military industrial complex have even admitted that they are 80-100 years ahead of current open-market technology
Does that not scare you?
Do you know where they got it, or from whom? Or who is using it now & what for?
It concerns me, and i like to gather evidence, examine it, & present it in small digestible chunks.
You all can of course draw your own conclusions, mine is quite obvious.

But in this era of convoluted doublespeak agenda misinfo pseudo-religio-science manipulating, getting to the truth is getting harder, not easier.The oldest & most original source being the best place to start, & treat newer data more carefully.

As in the case of Shorty crater, these were JPL's own records of the actual A17 pics, and these pics show very plainly what appears to be machine parts. I've been making machines for over 30 years & i know an artificial metallic object when i see one.
So the only question for me is, who made it, and can i have one to play with?
edit on 23-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

edit on 23-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: More typo's

<< 1   >>

join