It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taunting Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Pushes Into Red States

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

All your theories, assumptions and predictions are all based off info from the MSM media which has been proven, time and time again, to be in collusion with the Clinton campaign. I think you're in for a shock come the 9th of Nov. All is not lost for you however as we will have averted WWIII and a guaranteed trampling of the second amendment as well. Clinton is just plain evil along with her corrupted and morally bankrupt campaign. It actually sickening that the DOJ, FBI, MSM & Executive branch are all in on it together. This county has basically been reduced to a banana republic.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So you actually WANT Hillary to win?

That's insane.

No, if you value your life, and vote for Trump you are insane! The man is upset over SNL, come on man!!!! That man with nukes is INSANE!!! SNL has been making fun of presidents and politicians for decades! Trump knows this as he has BEEN ON THE SHOW! Man I seem to recall some pretty funny Bill Clinton and Monica L, sketches! Bill took it like a MAN and was on the show again after the fact!!!!!!!

Trump wants it cancelled!!!!! Do you not see my point???????

An extremest is not good for a diplomatic position! !!!!
edit on 17-10-2016 by kurthall because: Added

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Seeing that it's The New York Times www.nytimes.com... I would have to say it's a false report, NYT is not even a credible source anymore, they are in the gutter with CNN and other MSM outlets.

You know it's a fake story when it reads Trumps barely holds leads in Texas... LOL

Their are literally dozens of sources including local news in each state. Texas for example Clinton campaign going on air in Texas

Clinton ramps up pressure with rare Texas ad buy, Arizona incursion

New poll: Trump lead shrinks in Texas, within margin of error

Clinton would not be making moves on these states if her own internal polling was telling her they were in range.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Really?

THAT'S funny in Florida HE'S PULLING ahead..truthfeed.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

All your theories, assumptions and predictions are all based off info from the MSM media which has been proven, time and time again, to be in collusion with the Clinton campaign. I think you're in for a shock come the 9th of Nov. All is not lost for you however as we will have averted WWIII and a guaranteed trampling of the second amendment as well. Clinton is just plain evil along with her corrupted and morally bankrupt campaign. It actually sickening that the DOJ, FBI, MSM & Executive branch are all in on it together. This county has basically been reduced to a banana republic.

You can claim a media bias all you like but, the reality is all you need to do is follow the money and campaigns. Trump has pulled out Virginia to focus on battle ground states because polls show Virginia is lost. Both public and internal. Clinton is putting resources into these red states because they are now in play. Trump and the GOP do their own internal polling which if it was showing something different they would release it.

Like in Alaska where polls showed Trump and Clinton tied the GOP released internal polls that showed Trump up 3 points. Although that is within the margin of error it at least put a more positive spin on it. They are not doing the anywhere else which means their internal polls are telling them the same thing or something worse.

The good news since you think the the entire world, the government, thousands of TV, radio and news papers, the Republicans, the Democrats and everybody else is in one big cabal you will have Trumps new cable network to watch, his books to buy and his speeches to pay to see. Since only Trump tells the truth you will not mind paying to hear it. At least that is what he is counting on.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Really?

THAT'S funny in Florida HE'S PULLING ahead..truthfeed.com...

That would be pretty amazing since no early voting results have been released. What your looking at is a by party list of people who have returned early voting forms so far. Not who they voted for. They are no do until early Nov a couple days before the election.

Overall the Democrats registrations have surged in Florida with over 300,000 more of them than Republicans. Even if Trump had a united party behind him winning FL would hard. With only partial party support it becomes impossible.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Their are literally dozens of sources including local news in each state. Texas for example Clinton campaign going on air in Texas

Bad links.... they are all MSM connected....

The Texas Tribune has DNC donors.....
www.texastribune.org...

Dallas Morning News is owned by NBC

www.nbcdfw.com...

Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (December 18, 2013) – The Dallas Morning News and NBC 5 (KXAS-TV) today announced a media partnership teaming two of North Texas’ leading news organizations on projects that will enhance the experience of readers and viewers.

WFAA ABC TEGNA..... those polls where organized by Fairfield CT and SurveyUSA of Clifton, NJ.

en.wikipedia.org...

TEGNA is a spin off of Gannett Company and Its assets include the national newspaper Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester, NY,
affiliated with NBC and CBS
en.wikipedia.org...

where is the Texas survey LOL ???

edit on 17-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

They start today so yes they have.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 17-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

They start today so yes they have.

No. Early votes are not counted until...wait for it...November 8th.
www.uselections.com...

edit on 10/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Servicemen and absentees are about in.
Early voting has begun.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes. I know.
The votes are not counted until election day. Along with the rest of them.

You seem to be confusing ballots with votes.

Why post an article that's a month old?
edit on 10/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
AH CRAP ...I hate when that happens ...yeah ballot..that thing,thank you...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Bad links.... they are all MSM connected....

The Texas Tribune has DNC donors.....
www.texastribune.org...

Dallas Morning News is owned by NBC

www.nbcdfw.com...

Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (December 18, 2013) – The Dallas Morning News and NBC 5 (KXAS-TV) today announced a media partnership teaming two of North Texas’ leading news organizations on projects that will enhance the experience of readers and viewers.

WFAA ABC TEGNA..... those polls where organized by Fairfield CT and SurveyUSA of Clifton, NJ.

en.wikipedia.org...

TEGNA is a spin off of Gannett Company and Its assets include the national newspaper Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester, NY,
affiliated with NBC and CBS
en.wikipedia.org...

where is the Texas survey LOL ???

Oh I see so every media source in Texas is also lying? The DNC is lying, the GOP is lying, Fox News is lying etc. When the election results come out they will be lies. I know the drill. Well when the election over you will have Trumps new cable channel to keep on telling you the real truth, for a small subscription fee of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That's an interesting angle I never thought of. I myself have been wondering if the rumors about Trump working as a Clinton plant to destroy the GOP are more than rumors, given Trumps own behavior, reactions to everything, ect. The idea that this whole election was really Trump looking for attention and new opportunities to self-promote, to run his usual con game, would have seemed ridiculous to me 6 months ago. Now? Nothing would shock me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Why would she be putting money into Red States?.

Because it can impact local races. Even if she doesn't win there, it's also giving money to the people running for Congress and for more local positions. So if she's elected, it makes the Democrats stronger (and even if she isn't elected, it makes the Democratic party stronger.)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh I see so every media source in Texas is also lying? The DNC is lying, the GOP is lying, Fox News is lying etc. When the election results come out they will be lies. I know the drill. Well when the election over you will have Trumps new cable channel to keep on telling you the real truth, for a small subscription fee of course.

It would surprise me if Texas went Democrat -- BUT -- we have a lot of Latinos here (not recent immigrants, folks. Latinos who trace their ancestors back to the Republic of Texas and before, who have been Texas citizens for over 150 years.) I saw a recent report saying that only 20% of Latinos will vote for Trump. South Texas has turned Democrat, and the large cities have as well.

I do wish we could get rid of the governor... the last three Republican governors have not been good for our state.

But I don't expect Texas to go for Clinton unless there's a miracle. There might be, but it's unlikely. What I would like to see is that even if Trump wins, the vote is fairly close.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Exactly. If Democrats can push the idea that all Republican candidates are aligned with Trump & his views, any backlash against him will spread to those other Republican candidates. It can even start with something as simple as asking those candidates if they'll still vote for Trump. If so, it implies that they support him and his views and will be used against them in political ads, in debates, etc.

This is one of the real reasons why so many "establishment" Republicans distanced themselves from him. They have thousands of other elected positions to worry about, including ones in districts with large minority populations. But any inroads they've made with traditionally Democratic demographics is being destroyed by Trump's campaign.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I called it june 2015!

I said Trump was a clinton plant and he would go crazy on purpose to destroy the GOP!

The clinton brigade KNEW she would be despised by voters and so the only way to get her into power was to make sure the leader of the GOP was unelectable.

I am just trying to figure out what Trump gets out of this. Though with crony capitalism anything is possible.

And Clinton is destroying the DNC, perfect, and perfect timing.....

We always did know what time it was.....

This has been very interesting as we now fire engines.....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Hillary wins, and no one will be cheering except for the paid for audiences.

TRUMP wins, and a wave of energy unlike anything seen before will sweep the world, and this is something WE want.....

It is tiresome doing it all ourselves, time for something new, out with the OLD DAYS!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I am unbiased here, as I don't like any candidates, but the document in the link below would show that the MSM narrative is incorrect.

drive.google.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join