It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taunting Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Pushes Into Red States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anybody who knows politics could see this one coming. With the collapse of Trumps support among Republicans Clinton is looking to make this election not just a win but, a historically large win for the DNC. Trumps barely holds leads in Texas, Missouri, and Indiana and is tied with Clinton in Utah, Arizona and Alaska and Clinton has been holding a slight lead in Georgia. Now the DNC is moving money and assets into all those states except Alaska. Taunting Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Pushes Into Red States

Trump had to pull assets from Virginia basically giving up the state to try and get regain all the ground lost in the battle ground states. This now presents another big problem for Trump and the GOP. The GOP can not allow Texas to fall to the DNC. However where does it pull assets from? Trumps path to 270 does not seem to exist and the loss of just one these states would be humiliating. He has to do something to hold them but, where do those assets come from?

For Clinton it is win/win. Even if she takes none of them she forces Trump and the GOP to give up assets in battle ground states where they are needed to try stem the collapse. For Trump the election is lost it just a matter of how bad, for the GOP this could cost them everything.

Solid red states for decades now possibly flipping blue is not something I expected to see in this election. This will also throw the popular vote way off as even with a Trump win in Texas and the other red states they will be slight wins taking away places GOP candidates build up popular votes. This is the craziest election I have ever seen.
edit on 17-10-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I called it june 2015!

I said Trump was a clinton plant and he would go crazy on purpose to destroy the GOP!

The clinton brigade KNEW she would be despised by voters and so the only way to get her into power was to make sure the leader of the GOP was unelectable.

I am just trying to figure out what Trump gets out of this. Though with crony capitalism anything is possible.
edit on 17-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I'm already embarrassed that my state will likely be a Trump state.

I'm horrified, actually.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I called it june 2015!

I said Trump was a clinton plant and he would go crazy on purpose to destroy the GOP!

The clinton brigade KNEW she would be despised by voters and so the only way to get her into power was to make sure the leader of the GOP was unelectable.

I am just trying to figure out what Trump gets out of this. Though with crony capitalism anything is possible.

Sadly, they're both unelectable- yet I still don't see anyone pushing a third party candidate worth mentioning....

sad, sad times for all.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

A sewer fight is appropriate, isn't it??

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I called it june 2015!

Enough excuses already. He's not a Clinton plant. The guy is just a total pig and horrible person. Face it.

Believe me, I'm not happy about it either. Because the people on the right are so bad at judging character they elected a total moron and disgusting pig as their candidate. One so horrible that he couldn't even win against Clinton. All he had to do was shut his damn mouth once and a while and act like a human being. But he couldn't do it and now we're stuck with having a damn Clinton Lizard Woman for President!!!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why would she be putting money into Red States? That is the dumbest move possible. If she really has an advantage in Swing States then she would tighten the hold and double down there for guaranteed win. Her moving the money to other places smacks of desperation not confidence. Trump doesn't spend money like any conventional candidate, he doesn't need to. He relies on Hillary's terrible trust ratings which make her unelectable, that is worth a billion in ad campaigns that is basically a freebie for him.

If the GOP loses some House and Senate seats, it is because of their own record low popularity. Internally her party has given up on her and the money shift to Red States can be seen as a sign of the Dem Party throwing in the towel and going after those Congress seats. She is after all the worst candidate of all time, at the very end even the Media will be jumping her ship as the WikiLeaks of her campaign threaten to take them down too.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Its a smart move by the Hillary campaign, many many will vote against there publicly stated position once that curtain is drawn closed. Woman are gonna smash Trump in a couple of weeks.
edit on 17-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

NO! President Trump has this election in the bag. Stop believing the establishment media and just listen to people!! People will tell you no matter how much they dislike his personal opinions, Clinton is the apocalypse waiting to happen, and have already elected Trump in their hearts and minds!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Seeing that it's The New York Times www.nytimes.com... I would have to say it's a false report, NYT is not even a credible source anymore, they are in the gutter with CNN and other MSM outlets.

You know it's a fake story when it reads Trumps barely holds leads in Texas... LOL

edit on 17-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I called it june 2015!

While I also considered this early on, I now find it an unrealistic notion though I do not count it out. More to my mind is the simple concept that he is an ego driven megalomaniac and he was just in this at first for the fun of it and to inculcate his brand with a broader segment of society.

However, as far as comic-drama screenplays go, he does seem to be on script with your scenario. One thing that is true though. If he is a Clinton plant then that makes his anti-propaganda anti-censorship anti-Obama Clinton followers the biggest dupes the biggest saps in political history.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm in Texas and can report that there's a full court press to turn Texas blue. Texas going blue is, in fact, inevitable considering the open borders program under Obama for the last 8 years and now the dumping of refugees into the state. Every major city, with the exception of maybe Fort Worth is already a stronghold for Clinton's "Despicables".

It might not happen this time however; I'd guess the Tea Party types combined with conservative immigrants, (actually economic refugees) from uber high tax and bad regulatory environments like California, may offset some of the other new arrivals and push Trump over the top. Not that it matters, as you point out, since Trump doesn't have a clear path to 270.

But, as so often commented on by the business and economic pundits on CNBC, the truly important part of this race is for the Republicans to hang on to the House. The business interests and Banksters are very concerned that the Dems don't take Congress. As pointed out by one guy, gridlock is good for both Main Street and Wall Street.

What so many either refuse to accept or don't care about is that over the last 8 years, the Federal regulatory environment has become so burdensome that businesses can barely cope. As a result, they've been sitting on tons of cash, reluctant to invest in new plants. Business margins have been squeezed as a result, so there's little to no earnings growth...........hence the low growth rate environment of 1.5% GDP growth. As Rick Santelli likes to point out, the Fed can continue easy money zero interest rates, but the banks aren't lending because 1) they don't make any money in a low interest rate environment and 2) business, for the most part, isn't needing to borrow. All that free money just sits in dead pools of Treasury Bonds.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

MMmm, maybe not fake about Texas nearing code blue. What you've perhaps failed to take into account is that in Texas, half the tv audience is listening to Telemundo...........they hate Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You have to be hell bent to find any Clinton supporters in Texas, believe me I live there too.... Most Latinos are not fooled by MSM.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: imitator

MMmm, maybe not fake about Texas nearing code blue. What you've perhaps failed to take into account is that in Texas, half the tv audience is listening to Telemundo...........they hate Trump.

I know many Hispanics in TX voting Trump. They are Catholic, like conservative values and are small business owners. All the good safe schools are in the conservative areas. The gang infested, high crime areas are all Democratic controlled.
They want a good life for their families and the only way to achieve it is living in a conservative community in TX.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

People will tell you no matter how much they dislike his personal opinions, Clinton is the apocalypse waiting to happen, and have already elected Trump in their hearts and minds!

Huh... well, this person happens to think Trump is an entitled, chronically dishonest, clumsily scheming, unstable idiot who truly doesn't give the slightest crap about his followers... who he has referred to, elliptically, as dumb.

He is a terrible person... and IF he cared about his minions or changing anything, you would think he would TRY to shut his stupid mouth and do his homework... truly, he could have had this election if he could simply have kept quiet, apologized for being a rapist and had followed some simple "damage control 101."

He hasn't, he sucks... good riddance.

However, now we have millions of confused, angry people to deal with for the upcoming years... let's hope someone with honor and smarts steps up and enacts the house cleaning D.C. so needs... and I mean cleaning out the corporate money, not deregulating like we are doing now... but I fear it will be a vacuum that sucks in more opportunists.

Maybe if there's any real progressive humanists around, one's more focused on economic justice, rather than purely social, then they'll fill part of the vacuum and enact some real change that helps the masses ...for the first time in decades. They should start with the Democratic elites... who are truly out of touch and clueless, too.

But getting agreement over WHAT the problems actually are seems a faint hope when half of the electorate don't believe in anything but a fake father figure 'fixing' a complex economic poopstorm... somehow.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

They say any publicity is good publicity!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sure they're going into Red States.

They need to mobilize the Democrat voters.

The Clinton.DNC Campaign is suffering voter exit syndrome with all the negative exposures they can't seem to deny.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So you actually WANT Hillary to win?

That's insane.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

This has been a driven speculation as of late:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics