It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Crew - Hillary had a massive meltdown after September 7th Forum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Floridagoat
a reply to: DJW001

Those rose colored glasses suit you well.Because we all know according to Shillary supporter's that a former secret service officer wrote a book of slander and lies and it couldn't possibly be the truth.

Wonder why she hasn't sued the guy?
Is it because she doesn't wanna get caught in yet more contrived lies?

No, a lawsuit would move more books. Hillary may be a b-----, but raging in front of a television crew is not her style. Until this story is verified, I'm going to assume it's another anti-Clinton hoax.

How would you know what her style is?

I've met her... and quarreled.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Seriously, this totally fits in with everything we've ever heard about Hillary's personality.

So... the frail, aging old woman who cannot climb four stairs with help suddenly flew into a screaming rage? Got it. The media is her willing slave, yet she said she wanted Matt Lauer fired six weeks ago and he's still fronting the Today Show. I guess she is neither as weak or as powerful as people think

Dude, of all the things Hillary has been accused of, this one has been said by many who worked directly with her. It's the easiest of all the charges to believe. Politics aside, it's kind of clear that she's a bit of a bitch.

No-one has accused her of raging. She is disliked for being imperious, not hot tempered.

It appears you are only looking at what you want to see. Good luck with all that.
nypost.com...

In addition to screaming, I saw angry, nasty and rude. She has a foul mouth. Nice lady!

As opposed to Trump's angelic disposition?

At least you are putting them both in the same bin now.
Will you vote for Johnson or Stein?

They are not in the same bin. Hillary is competent and sane. Trump is not. I am indeed voting for a third party candidate as a protest vote but have not yet decided which.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure she would save her rage for a controlled setting.

A glass of water, just sitting there? Not a plastic bottle....but a glass, yeah right.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join