It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN tells viewers it is illegal to fact check Wikileaks...they should only listen to the media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I had no idea that corporate privately owned CNN is now become the new modern gestapo in America.

I have to give to them, they are propping themselves to become part of the new world order corporate government.

Money this days from many of this corporate filthy rich owners of media outlets can buy governments including the US and they obviously already have done it while supporting Hillary Clinton.

I see the future under Hillary presidential term, no more freedom of speech unless is under CNN new gestapo police

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
this is the 2nd time private democratic election information was "hacked".....Watergate was the other one, but that time they stole it the old fashion way, by breaking into a building and pilfering file cabinet papers......Nixon had to resign, but now....hey no problem!!!.....how about we see ALL THE PRIVATE E-MAILS OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.....oh yeah, those are republican e-mails, so, no friggin' way!!....
edit on 17-10-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN is starting to freak out because the Trump Groping stories had little effect on Trump in the polls.

"But in both Ohio and North Carolina, comparisons to CNN/ORC polls in September and late-August respectively suggest the allegations aren't hurting Trump in either of those states, either among likely voters or among the broader pool of registered voters."

Source: www.cnn.com...

The Wiki-leaked truths about hideous Hillary, has had a surprisingly strong counter-balancing effect. Americans are smarter and more intuitive than CNN thought they were.

CNN is on life-support, and Trump supports can "pull the plug" on this tabloid in 2017.

No one cares about the emails..no one can even quote the wrong doing without spending 5min explaining why we are supposed to be offfended.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I had no idea that corporate privately owned CNN is now become the new modern gestapo in America.

I have to give to them, they are propping themselves to become part of the new world order corporate government.

Money this days from many of this corporate filthy rich owners of media outlets can buy governments including the US and they obviously already have done it while supporting Hillary Clinton.

I see the future under Hillary presidential term, no more freedom of speech unless is under CNN new gestapo police

No freedom of speech under Hillary?!?!

Has Hillary threatened to sue and or shut down newspapers?!?!

Lol

There is no trump argument not filled with hypocracy lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

He said it was illegal to have the documents, said nothing about accessing them.

Right. He just said that the public would have to look to the media to learn what's in the leaks.

He wanted people to believe they couldn't legally read them and the media had special privileges. Or that's sure how it sounded to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You don't have to shut down the media to cause hard to freedom of speech, all you do is have soo much money that you made the news media a conglomerate (in the 70s) buying all the small individual media outlets and radio time (70s and 80s), and then controlling the information output to control public opinion, next step control of the internet so information can be filtered.

This the trend we have in the last 40 years, and yes I have seen how things have changed because I was born in the 60s.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yesterdays thread on this exact topic did pretty good. 91 flags even.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join