It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN tells viewers it is illegal to fact check Wikileaks...they should only listen to the media

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It what can only remind me of the days of Cold War propaganda, the state run media machine, CNN, is telling viewers "that it unlawful for the public--but not for CNN--to search WikiLeaks"

twitter.com...

Is the media attempting to silence those who are reading with fear? First Assanges internet is gone and now we are 'threatened' to not look at the leaks. I mean, it is not a real stretch to say the FBI and DHS can arrest us for reading or having it on our computer???

Fear. Listen to us and not yourself they are saying to the masses....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

CNN is starting to freak out because the Trump Groping stories had little effect on Trump in the polls.

"But in both Ohio and North Carolina, comparisons to CNN/ORC polls in September and late-August respectively suggest the allegations aren't hurting Trump in either of those states, either among likely voters or among the broader pool of registered voters."

Source: www.cnn.com...

The Wiki-leaked truths about hideous Hillary, has had a surprisingly strong counter-balancing effect. Americans are smarter and more intuitive than CNN thought they were.

CNN is on life-support, and Trump supports can "pull the plug" on this tabloid in 2017.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I cant watch twitter videos for some odd reason.

Is that the same video as in this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or did CNN go full retard again?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You don't think it is illegal to knowingly be in possession of stolen items?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

He said it was illegal to have the documents, said nothing about accessing them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I can't watch them either.

My first thought was "old news", but it's possible they're going to start chanting it to make sure everybody knows that seeking the truth about the government is a crime.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Stolen from where? I thought they did not even exist according to Clinton...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Probably about as illegal as withholding confidential government property on a unsecure private server to circumvent protocol that may include the government oversight for transparency along with FOIA when permeated.

But I'm not a lawyer.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It6 should be illegal to watch that or any other news outlet on TV,it's no more then government propoganda,not unlike the old movie"Big Brother"and everyone said we would be attacked by the chinese,but in reality we are being attacked by ourselves

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

How can it even be possible for it to be illegal to check facts???

The mind simply boggles!

Think CNN should check there own facts.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
CNN, I'm sorry, but when I read the leaks it was during my "short-circuiting" phase i was going through... Just ask your home girl Hillary, she's very familiar with the circuits shorting out occasionally

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Based on the KNOWN authority of CNN and fully knowing the competence of the administration...BWAAAAAAAAA,HA,HA,HA,HA,yeah arrest the country dipsh@ts GOOD idea

edit on 17-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
To make the spread of information illegal would be to outlaw freedom.

The establishments dirty laundry is getting aired and they're, all on the line. The best they can do is try and control the thoughts of the masses to make us truly believe that they are above us- otherwise, we'll start to wonder why we carry them around- and drop them on the floor.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The point is the MSM is saying 'Don't look for yourself just listen to us' . Because as we know they are reporting on it all....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Have I miss-construed your statement here?

CNN is on life-support, and Trump supports can "pull the plug" on this tabloid in 2017.

Is your position here that to battle propaganda and censorship,,,,,, we should have more censorship?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow...I better hurry creating this time machine then so I can bow to the all mighty CNN and prevent myself from reading this!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm fine with email theft now that James Clapper lied to Congress on tracking Americans. If he can watch me then I should be able to watch them. And Hillary keeps saying "my emails" when they are in fact not her emails. Those emails belong to the people. They would have been hers if she would have used a private for personal which she did not. They all belong to me now.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
LOL. Good luck on trying to prosecute a few hundred thousand people for accessing wiki-leals site.

To add this also:

Once the info is leaked into the public domain any and all information that WAS Classified is now deemed public record.
edit on 17-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What's your feelings on people knowingly possessing classified information and deleting them knowing it's illegal?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join