It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Clinton aide offered FBI a funding 'quid pro quo' if agents helped him bury a Benghazi email

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Top Clinton aide offered FBI a funding 'quid pro quo' if agents helped him bury a Benghazi email – 'never to be seen again' – during probe of Hillary's secret server

A senior State Department official pressured the FBI to declassify one of Hillary Clinton's emails related to the Benghazi terror attack so he could use a loophole in the Freedom of Information Act to make sure it would never see the light of day, according to notes from an FBI interview released Monday.

You don't say?

State Department Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy, the FBI file shows, discussed the possibility of approving the FBI's request for funding 'to place more agents in countries where they are presently forbidden.'

Uh huh....

The FBI agent who interviewed him during the investigation into classified documents housed on Clinton's now-infamous secret email server called the proposal a 'quid pro quo.'

How about that.

'Kennedy told [redacted] that the FBI's classification of the email in question caused problems for Kennedy and Kennedy wanted to classify the document as "B9",' The FBI report says. 'Kennedy further stated that the 'B9' classification would allow him to archive the document in the basement of DoS [Department of State] never to be seen again.'

Link to site

Apparently this surfaced from one of the FBI investigators' interview notes related to the HRC email investigation, which was released today. HRC's motto: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! (regardless of how illegal it is)
edit on 17-10-2016 by jburg6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2016 by jburg6 because: to add full headline

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Oh yeah! She's sounding more and more like POTUS material to me with each passing day!!

Anyone who votes (for either Trump or Clinton) will have no voice to complain for the next 8 years (their guaranteed allotted time to ruin, I mean run, this country)!
If you feel a need to vote (even though our votes don't matter cause Hillary was selected LONG ago) then at least vote for the underdogs (Johnson or Stein) because the two powerhouse candidates left standing are ALWAYS the runts of the liter!

Good luck America (cue in Taps)!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Isn't this obstruction of justice? If true, this shows how deep the corruption really is. I hope some within the government will go with their conscience and revolt against this madness.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Where are the brave Congressmen who issued the "Bleach Bit" subpoenas last month? They lose their nerve at this critical time???

What about Judicial Watch. Bought out by the Clinton Foundation???

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Isn't this obstruction of justice? If true, this shows how deep the corruption really is. I hope some within the government will go with their conscience and revolt against this madness.

Yea, it makes me sick to my stomach to know that Comey rolled over on this investigation. They must've had some good dirt on him. One can only hope that eventually someone within a position to do something about this will take the high road that isn't laced with bribes, blackmail and fear of death.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

Shouldn't they pull all the transactional immunity agreements handed out with all this new information we've learned??

Also, Comey needs to step down, a new team needs to be placed on this and the FBI needs to begin restoring their name... It needs to start from the top down.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Heres the FBI stating the information has been found on a Romania server

usdefensewatch.com...
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It looks like the House Oversight Committee is demanding Kennedy be removed from position pending an investigation:

"We find Under Secretary Kennedy’s actions extremely disturbing. Those who receive classified intelligence should not barter in it – that is reckless behavior with our nation’s secrets. Someone who would try to get classification markings doctored should not continue serving in the State Department or retain access to classified information. Therefore, President Obama and Secretary Kerry should immediately remove Under Secretary Kennedy pending a full investigation.”"

oversight.house.gov...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is probably one of the biggest reasons Hilary hasn't been arrested.

As Guccifer stated, if it all came out it would destroy America as we know it. The fallout so immense no one in politics would come out clean, or very few.

Ruled by raving psychopaths. New-Babylon for a sure.

top topics

join