It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

There`s a huge amount of leaked info floating around and the hacks and leaks will continue even after she is president it`s juts a matter of time before all that info is examined and enough evidence is gathered to warrant an impeachment.
being impeached and thrown out of office will be a sad foot note in history for the countries first woman president.

I think Gowdy has commented there are already about four investigations
that can be opened. I expect them to, they better try, or else they are part
and parcel. Watching the previous hearings, it becomes very apparent that
every single Democrat toes the line for Hillary, there is zero objectivity.

Elijah Cummings is the ring leader....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I wonder if Cummings carried her hot sauce?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I wonder if Cummings carried her hot sauce?

I'm sure he keeps that on hand, along with her cough
drops. He practically levitated out of his chair ready to
deliver one when she went into coughing fits during the
Benghazi hearings.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wikileaks update:

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 17-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Mr. Furious: [talking about Carmine the Bowler] Seems there was a little controversy there regarding your father's death.
The Bowler: Yes, the police said he fell down an elevator shaft. Onto some bullets.
The Blue Raja: You know, I've alwas suspected a bit of foul play there.
The Bowler: As have I.
Mystery Men

Let's hope they aren't discussing the soon-to-be strange fate of Julian Assange.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Notice the date this was sent. It implies they were discussing SCOTUS replacements, and they didn't even wait for the body to get cold.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is speculation that this was the result of
the "wet work" emails.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm not voting .. so I have no one person who I am for or against. I believe they all are corrupt and have no idea who is with who or against who or who is paying who and for what.

Almost seems like a false flag coming via the info wars on the internet.

I have too many questions with no answers. All speculation...

One main question I have though is who is Assange working for?

Does he have anything on any other leaders? Why go after Hillary/DNC ....24/7?

What does he have on Russia? China?

I'd rather him come out with something like.. Vaccines, Aliens, Crop Circles, Divinity bloodline, The FED, Who killed Kennedy and/or who killed Tupac. lol Something I DON'T KNOW. I KNOW all the politicians need their jobs taken and a reset happen across the board.

I'm cool with anything he brings forth just be nice to hear about something he has uncovered besides DNC emails. His agenda is plain to see just really wondering who he works for. He has a PR site and gets press constantly and someone pays him. He doesn't need donations.. lol

What I am not cool with is him bringing to light anything that threats a countries national security. That isn't cool and in my eyes is the absolute definition of espionage.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

They've been publishing lots of information about the wars in bnoth Iraq and Afghanistan and diplomatic cables as well as corruption in Kenya before this.

I would say the DNC is maybe getting scrutiny because it seems that Wiki has it in for the establishment government in the US and of the candidates available, Hillary epitomizes that.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

WikiLeaks says someone is trying to silence its founder Julian Assange
Fox Twitter Video on Subject
edit on 17-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mainly about the US? That's what i want to know like does he have interests in exposing anyone else? Is his main objective to expose the DNC/Hillary/US government?

Who is keeping this man alive and why wasn't he stopped a long time ago if he was to ever be considered a national threat?

None of it adds up!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I noticed the bonner group and found this website about them too. The site is looking for help to find info on them

Clinton foundation investigation

$967,875 was donated via Publicly Traded Securities. This, in addition to The Bonner Group providing all of their funding…muddies the waters quite a bit.
Unless receiving Donated Securities and selling them immediately is standard practice with charities…

I’ve been looking into The Bonner Group. Run by Mary Pat Bonner, the entirety of the Clinton Machine is funded through the Bonner Group. Every Single Organization listed on 455 Massachusetts Avenue in Washington DC

obtains almost 100% of their revenues through the Bonner Group. Check out their IRS 990’s, it’s there hiding in plain sight. Since they’re using a Professional Fundraiser, there is no way for anybody to determine where those funds came from. The Bonner Group has reported links to all organizations linked to the Clinton’s, which has drawn ire from honest Republican AND Democrat organizations. Given the obscurity here, it’s very possible large sums of money raised through the Bonner Group are from foreign entities.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

I have too many questions with no answers. All speculation...

One main question I have though is who is Assange working for?

Does he have anything on any other leaders? Why go after Hillary/DNC ....24/7?

I cant answer that to any definitive degree....He has said before,
and recently on his twitter feed that he thinks people have a
right to know who they are voting for.

In that regard, he certainly is spot on. I recall he said
he is not for Trump either.

What I am not cool with is him bringing to light anything that threats a countries national security. That isn't cool and in my eyes is the absolute definition of espionage.

Formerly, I would have agreed. But as we can see it is Secretary Clinton
who has compromised National Security to such a degree it will take
30 years to recover, and yet she is given kid glove treatment.

Perhaps Assange has information, more information that can
prove Hillary is really a traitor?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It's my opinion Hillary and the like are puppets and they make decisions based on an agenda that is known to more than just her.

It's also my opinion this agenda was also known to past presidents and politicians in regards to owning the media and creating a reality based on programming which tricks the people into going through with a unjust war. This has been going on for many, many years. Way before Killary.

To think Donald isn't a part of a plan seems ridiculous to me especially knowing how sinister the elite are. Not the elite who are in the news.. elite who are unknown yet rule over the puppets.

With all that said I go back to, "Who does Assange work for"? What is his true agenda?

Words are nothing without action. If Assange's main focus was to show Hillary in the darkest of light.. why? Why just her? Why not the ones she works for? The ones who give her the most $$ are the ones she works for, just as whoever gives Assange the most money is who he works for. He may say he isn't a fan of Trump but he isn't checking his emails. lol

Problem is you can give to Wiki anonymously. No way of knowing who is helping fund him and Snowden. How is it someone like him doesn't know what happened to Seth Rich?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I didn't see this on the list yesterday. With the Assange situation I was all worried.

We have an official announce on #PodestaEmails11 up now too!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I've wrapped up all the imaging work from the #10 feed, and it ended up being majority of page 10:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join