It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama attacks "conspiracy theorists". Says "we" need to "rebuild" the flow of information.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"Obama attacks "conspiracy theorists". Says "we" need to "rebuild" the flow of information."

Yes, Obama wants to build a new flow of information, the kind Hitler would be impressed with.

The TRUTH is the enemy for corrupt politicians and the globalist. We cannot allow conspiracy theorist, you know people who can actually critically and logically think expose our corruptions and evil agendas against humanity.

We "must" silent conspiracy theorists for not going alone with the hive minded.

Question: What country does Obama thinks he is in?
edit on 20-10-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Some former eastern bloc hell hole, circa 1976, I would guess, or Berlin, 1930 or so.

Either way, he has his head in the wrong place on this issue.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Isn't it all ironic?! TPTB created the internet as a distraction for the sheep, then the private sector perfected it, it is now being used to expose the corruption, and now the government wants to censor it. Ohhhhhh the irony!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

originally posted by: Denoli
So basically he's saying just stick to CNN for the true info !

Nothing like trying to put the jack back in it's box .

I think it is far more sinister than that. Look at this as laying the groundwork for Hillary Clinton to enact policies that shut down sources of information that do not conform to the government's stated and required narrative of events and interpretation of data.

In the USA there is a penchant to give a title to a piece of legislation that is the opposite of its true intent or predicted result (think Affordable Care Act), so look for massive censorship under some sort of "American Fairness in Media" legislation which is neither "American" nor "Fair".

Isn't that so very hypocritical of him because in Mashable

Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign was lauded for its embrace of digital tools, as it accomplished unprecendented levels of community engagement from a national politician. The Obama team was on Twitter, Facebook and MySpace, plus it had its own social network, My.BarackObama.com, to boot.

The campaign rallied early adopters generally not engaged in the political process behind the slogan "Change," which drove historic fundraising success. Following Sarah Palin's speech at the Republican National Convention in 2008, the Obama campaign racked the most donations in a single 24-hour period ever — $10 million from some 130,000 donors.

"Were it not for the Internet, Barack Obama would not be president. Were it not for the Internet, Barack Obama would not have been the nominee," Huffington Post founder Ariana Huffington said, at the Web 2.0 Summit following the 2008 election.

Thank you wikileaks for exposing these despicables.

Vote deplorable Trump! Or lose your freedom!

I'd rather be:

Deplorable - shockingly badly in quality

than

Despicable - deserving of hatred and contempt.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxZodiaCxX
Isn't it all ironic?! TPTB created the internet as a distraction for the sheep, then the private sector perfected it, it is now being used to expose the corruption, and now the government wants to censor it. Ohhhhhh the irony!!

Before the internet, the crazy people stood on street corners handing out poorly xeroxed pamphlets describing their whacky views. They never reached more than a couple hundred people.

Today, the crazy people create news networks, blogs, websites, and youtube channels where they espouse those views to millions and the gullible fall into the trap rather than ignore them.

People who push false realities over facts should be silenced. They're not journalists, and their speech isn't providing any positives, it's purely negative for those who follow.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

People who push false realities over facts should be silenced.

Orwellian much?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Before the internet, the crazy people stood on street corners handing out poorly xeroxed pamphlets describing their whacky views. They never reached more than a couple hundred people.

Today, the crazy people create news networks, blogs, websites, and youtube channels where they espouse those views to millions and the gullible fall into the trap rather than ignore them.

People who push false realities over facts should be silenced. They're not journalists, and their speech isn't providing any positives, it's purely negative for those who follow.

Except the only people "following" anything so ignorantly, are those following Obama and his team of national looters and pillagers of freedom and liberty. The sad part is that you don't think anyone can think for themselves and you think they will be fooled by lies. Except it's you being fooled which all can see, and if you are fooled by Obama, then how can you be saved? Stop believing everything a chronic liar says! That's how.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Might seem crazy, but one of the things that opened my eyes and started to get me questioning more things was the Nibiru conspiracy. It may be a whacky theory, but it also got me to start questioning things. Sometimes all we need is a little kick in the butt to seek out the truth, even if the kick may not always be in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Aazadan

People who push false realities over facts should be silenced.

Orwellian much?

I can certainly see how it comes across that way. The problem is some blogs, media outlets, and other online personalities aren't proposing theories based on any actual evidence. They put forth an opinion and prey on weak minded Americans, getting them to distrust the world around them. That doesn't make the country better, and it certainly goes against the intent of the 1st which is to have a more informed populace.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Might seem crazy, but one of the things that opened my eyes and started to get me questioning more things was the Nibiru conspiracy. It may be a whacky theory, but it also got me to start questioning things. Sometimes all we need is a little kick in the butt to seek out the truth, even if the kick may not always be in the right direction.

It's also a theory which goes against all scientific evidence, had no evidence of it's own presented, and fleeced people of millions upon millions of dollars.

Just on this site alone there's a long list of people who bought into the conspiracy and in hindsight realize how foolish they were. People who cashed out their retirements and bought land as a safe spot, or 20 years worth of dried food.

Is the country/world better because those people were tricked into doing that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join