It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama attacks "conspiracy theorists". Says "we" need to "rebuild" the flow of information.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well is not doubt that the Obama administration is feeling the heat with the what is been circulating around in the net, no so much about the bought up private owned media outlets, I guess the so call conspiracies carry a lot of truth to be ignored.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

oh please, keep making excuses that look weak. he's hiding something and real conspiracy theorist would see that, not ignore it.

nm.

Want to know what he's hiding? bankruptcies and stuff, which for big Don are embarrassing. For someone as rich as he is, to reveal his tax returns could be a way of getting insider information and use it to make a lot of money.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

President Obama, like anyone else who has ever been elected to high office since at least 1913, in any nation, has a job to do. That job, the job of next door to ALL the well known and powerful leaders of the world since, has been to lie to the people, and to enforce the idea that the only real narrative, is the one created by those who own him.

This would have been the same with Romney at the helm, and it will be the same with either Clinton or Trump in all likelihood, unless the American people pull off a total shocker and unanimously turn third party, which is pretty much the only way to prevent the cluster bang I see coming, but that's by the by. The point is, that this should not come as a shock to any of us.

The reality however, is that there is more truth spoken on sites like this, than there is in congress or the senate, or the White House.

The truth will always be considered a lie, lies considered truth, good will be thought of as evil and evil confused for good, until your people once again become the owners of the country, which they most certainly are not at the moment. Power in the hands of the few, over the many, is not to be trusted, and if your political establishment were genuinely in love with the Liberty they piss on daily, they would tell you the same thing, because that central concept is what a good deal of the constitution of the United States of America, is all about.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

"We need to "rebuild" the flow of information"

In "there" own image i imagine, the statement reeks of control if you ask me. After all information/knowledge is power and "they" so covet power.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, maybe if he was as transparent as he originally promised to be then, he'd have nothing to be concerned about now would he..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

More like Obama attacks Alex Jones since recently Obama mentioned Alex Jones crazy theory that he and Hillary are demons. This probably wouldn't be much of a problem if Trump supporters didn't eat it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Our previous Prime Minister, David Cameron, called for a crackdown on us non-violent extremists...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

He also put his tackle in a dead pigs mouth........allegedly.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I know, I thought that was a ridiculous thing to say too! Did he think he was funny, or was he serious?! I thought he was supposed to be one of the most eloquent speakers of our time.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

More like Obama attacks Alex Jones since recently Obama mentioned Alex Jones crazy theory that he and Hillary are demons. This probably wouldn't be much of a problem if Trump supporters didn't eat it up.

Their actions indicate that they are like demons. Everything they do is based on falsehoods, and the things they do always get people killed, which is evil just like a demon would do. It isn't a theory.
edit on 17-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Divide and conquer works well as does the illusion of choice. Seems to work even here on ats sadly. Two sides bickering over which puppet will dance in front of them for the next four years.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh look, the most transparent administration in history wants to control the flow of information. What a surprise.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So what he means to say is re-gain control of the narrative, so we can carry on being mindless sheep...er no thank you.

Just want to link you guys in to the thread I began last night concerning Hypernormalisation A documentary by Adam Curtis.

It is a long watch, but perfectly illustrates why we cannot go back to business as usual.

Abovetopsecret link

Further down the page one wonderful member has provided a link so US folks can watch too.

Disclaimer: I provide this information purely to spread the word, I got a lot from watching it, perhaps you may too.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
We're living in utterly corrupt times. I imagine that just before the fall of Rome, the people experienced something similar, albeit in a less technological way.
At least the fascism and the real aims of the Govt. are now out in the open. They failed to hide it and now they must do everything thing they can to close Pandoras Box... they won't be able to though.
edit on 18/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Just from reading the quotes, it doesn't sound like he is talking about conspiracy theorists at all. It sounds he is talking about truth and ethics in journalism, and a return to that. Instead of having a partisan "left and right" paradigm for news, we have sources that any perspective can trust will be honest.

I know that is all wishful thinking but maybe I am missing something.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Instead of having a partisan "left and right" paradigm for news, we have sources that any perspective can trust will be honest.

Sadly, since Reagan abolished the 'Fairness Doctrine' (requiring balance in media) during the 1980s, as a favour to his chum Rupert Murdoch, this is gong to be impossible.

Because Murdoch's Fox News would be threatened with closure as a result, and would howl from the rooftops about Obama's sinister plan to silence the fearless free media. It would be a disaster for any president, in fact, except a Republican one - which is another reason why it will never happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Also, technologically speaking, the genie is out of the bottle.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Such as who watches the watchers as the ol' adage goes. But the line is trully drawn with those who tell such truth with an agenda devoid of gain.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Obama: We Have to Change ‘Wild West’ Media Landscape , it's Not Fair they keep Disproving my Numerous Lies .

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

My call sign will be Mcloud. But their can only be one, so no copycats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join