It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage After Pedals the Bear Apparently Killed In NJ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yeah, irresponsible hunters exist. Your point?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
DBL PST
edit on 17-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Animals feel pain.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Animals feel pain.

OK?

You think it hurts any less when a 4 legged animal is killed by another 4 legged animal...

Or how about starvation due to the population exceeding the food supply... or the disease brought on by the lack of food that decimates the population?

Not killing the animals is not a viable option unless we start killing humans at a rate faster than we are birthing humans.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My bottom line:

Of the species that are regularly hunted during 'open' seasons, like deer, ducks, geese, moose and, yes, black bears, it is the most dearly held objective that these populations are healthy and numerous. Organizations such as 'Ducks Unlimited' do extensive work protecting wetlands, for instance, so that the flocks are not impacted by human encroachment. The same can be said for migratory routes (elk, wolves, bear, buffalo) by the efforts of groups such as Yellowstone to Yukon (Y2Y) among many others.

You can thank such efforts for the preservation of 'wild spaces', even though they can sometimes seem to go overboard.

That a loved black bear which is more a popular curiosity than a healthy specimen may be sadly missed is understandable, so I sympathize with those who loved it, but it is a black bear taken legally during an open season.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes my older sister and I were talking about this. She ssid the exact same thing you just stated.😑
My dad took my to see "Bambi" as a child.
I could hunt if i had to. But that would only be in a post cataclysmic event.
I'd rather go fishing..... but I got the 3rd degree about that a few times as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

You are clueless

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join