It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Human Baby or Hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's a big headed kid........... with a verifiable picture and story.

www.local6.com...

[edit on 25-1-2005 by UnBreakable]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
thank you for posting a GOOD link...
the others crashed so no one could see what you were refering to... (they would just point back to the thread)

the "eye rings" look very artificial (being as they are flat)
i would guess that they are coins put in the eye sockets as so many older cultures used to do... they have probably been there so long that they have corroded to the orbital surface...
it did have a very good look at the teeth also from that pic... the teeth look very human and the upper cleft seems to be a sign of the common deformity of a cleft palate.
IMO i think this is a deformed human... very interesting though... and the skull deformity is certainly unique...
still could be a human alien hybrid failed experiment... (but then why put the coins in the eyes) but if that was the case, then the "coins" are probably some surgically added feature of an advanced race...(because they still look like corroded artificial add ons)

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I vote conjoined twin or apert syndrome. Why would an alien leave one of their babies body HERE??? Why wouldn't the government seize it if it was a possible alien baby?

It is bizarre looking for sure, but I think it is just a very deformed human baby.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE !!! lol
we need a professional on the "coins" .

I dont know if there coins but thats a good angle.
And i could belive your artificial theory in some way.

Its still a mystery...... I could not debunk this one myself just for the eye rings sake.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I mentioned the coin thing but no one liked to comment on my posts cause I must be some kind of retard. I'm glad to see that there is another person thinking along the same lines that I am
Can people even see my posts??????????? Or are my posts just that damn stupid?

Had to edit cause I type fast and make many mistakes.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not to mention I'm a history major and many ancient coins have hollow centers.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
Not to mention I'm a history major and many ancient coins have hollow centers.

How many licks to the center of a RUBEL?
ROTFLMAO

Hugs (in a Manly Man way)----> Mandalorianwarrior

I still think its bone, look at it close its same texture and color....

[edit on 26-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
looks like the alien from "Mars Attacks."

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
HAHAHA,

Thanks Lizzardsamok
I know I'm being a fool for wanting a little credit here but thanks for the hug

I do think you are correct. It does appear to be a natural bone tone to the picture. I can't really pick up a metalic look to those coin like objects on the eye. It's just so hard to tell what effects time can have on an object.

I am, however, very gald that this pic has been brought to our attention. I think it deserves much attention. I also think that our ancestors are underestimated when it comes to appreciating what they may have known or witnessed in the past.

I see no reason for this post not receiving more attention.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I agree:
I am now under the full impression that it is the mars attacks alien as well...
dead eye ringer... someone just put it thru a few acid baths...

mystery solved...

kidding, but it sure is a creapy copy of the head...

I don't know, but i will point out that metal coins take on a color of patina or rust over the years, and the color could still be explained by that...
it would also lend a little credince to the theory, since oriental coins have holes, and orientals practiced head binding.... looks to be about that old also... still doesn't explain the other deformitys though...

I am leaning away from alien, but not by much... mainly due to the lack of symetry, makes it look deformed... and as i stated before... i hope to see a normal symetrical alien before i see a deformed one...

but it is quite a stumper...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

www.local6.com...

"The Daily Show" did a mock news piece on this kid. It was soooo funny!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

www.local6.com...

He's just fat.

I think its a deformity, nothing else.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm sure I've seen these or v similar pics somewhere else, possible on a link from paranormal.about.com to another site about giants, used to have the site linked but time and microsoft blew them away several re-installs ago....

For what its worth IMHO the eye orbits don't look like metal coins, even heavily tarnished/patina'd ones, but they also don't look like part of the original bone structure. My guess is that it was a deformed human baby that probably also suffered head binding, or a child that was suffering hydrocyphilitis(sp?). Then again I'm neither an archologist, meturaligist or forensic anthropolgist, so what do I know?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eslag90
looks like the alien from "Mars Attacks."

ACK ACK AGACK ACK AGACK GAK GAK AGAK !

------DONT RUN WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS----- ( many fools will buy this line)
www.timburtoncollective.com...

ACK ACK AGACK ACK AGACK GAK GAK AGAK !

(insert death ray sound here)
(cue srceams)
(insert melting human flesh sound here) lol

AGACK GAK GAK AGAK
www.timburtoncollective.com...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
WTF :S that canot be a humen baby.. the head is to big the mothe is strange. it cant be fake. its in a museum, and if its a baby it most be stunted offspring.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Oh boy...this is gonna be almost an exact repeat of the last post I just made...many have debunked these remains, but in all honesty and fact....no one knows what it is, whether its human or not.....those that do not believe in other planets having life...will automatically assume it's a deformity....but who knows? No one does.

How can anyone not believe in Extraterrestrial life? The universe is said to be infinite, wouldn't that meen that so is life? How do you explain the Pyramids and the sculpted face on Mars? They certainly weren't formed by wind and water, lol..

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I still cannot debunk it, so i will belive its real and will continue to research it however i dont speak brazilian toungue.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If this is a deformed human, I'm wondering if it survived for some time after birth. The skull for one looks fairly complete. Babies usually have incomplete skulls to allow easier passage out of the vaginal canal. Though in this case I imagine if it was a human baby it could only have been removed by surgery. ETs leave little evidence behind and what little is left is confiscated by either them at a later date or our own governments. As a result of that, I believe this to be just a deformed human. Though it may have lived for several years before finally dying.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
thats a very good observation, i never thought of that, youre right the cranium would not have oscified* so quickly in a human baby!
It would be cartilage......

good job Frith !

[edit on 7-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

<< 1  2   >>

join