It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a DNC clown to kill someone and watching people defend the murder.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think Trump is going to have some fun with this video at the debate on Wednesday.

I hope he tries.

It's what the Democrats want.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think Trump is going to have some fun with this video at the debate on Wednesday.

I hope he tries.

It's what the Democrats want.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Stop speaking logic and getting in the way of their faux outrage.

How dare Democrats organize protests...shame on them.

I mean, what are they so upset about. It's not like they are selling out their own morals to defend a sexual predator or anything.

I don't support Trump, so you can drop the partisan deflection.

And I sure the heII don't support this.

These weren't organized protests. They were organized attempts to incite violence or even a riot.

THAT is how reckless this 'program' is...they honestly don't know how far it could go with their plans to incite violence.

And they don't care.

Antediluvian: I am actually surprised you are defending this after reading some of your threads lately. You were clearly upset at this:

“Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” [...] “I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Don't defend this. You are above it. Aren't you?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: kruphix

They were paid to incite violence, not stage a peaceful protest.

Where's your proof that the city of Chicago unanimously did not want Trump there?

At this point, these thugs organizing violence do not deserve any benefit of the doubt. None.

Where is the proof that they were paid to incite violence?

Just because Trump supporters can't handle their emotions, doesn't place the blame on the protesters.

This program recruits people to say and do things WITH THE SPECIFIC INTENT to incite violence.

People can't handle their emotions when they run out of a crowded theater because some a-hole yells "Fire" hoping a few people get trampled. It doesn't make it legal.

So Trump supporters are so mentally unstable that they can't handle someone wearing a "Planned Parenthood" t-shirt?

If these people are so unstable, they should be weeded out and removed from society.

For people who always cry about Social Justice Warriors, they do cry a lot about having their feelings hurt so much that they are forced to punch people.

Going into a Trump rally and stating truths, like "Trump Is A Racist" or "Trump is a rapist" or "Trump is a pedophile"...isn't illegal. For an unstable Trump supporter to attack that person is illegal.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yelling "fire" in a movie theater is in no way analogous to yelling "Trump is a Nazi" at people in a line waiting to get into a rally. Yelling "fire" isn't about "out of control emotions" it's an alarm that there's imminent danger which causes people to panic.

On the other hand, yelling "Trump is a racist!" would be a statement of political belief and the person who acted violently in response is the one who is actually doing something wrong.

It is the same thing because the INTENT is to incite violence.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They blame the victims for having the wrong political beliefs and bringing it upon themselves.

Just like the Hillary cultists did with the torching of the campaign office, and the vandalisation of cars of Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Dudes a con artist.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

To live a life totally devoid of anger is a sign of mental sickness.

It is only natural to be angry at things, maybe not bad grades, but still.

Rampant corruption from the ruling oligarchy should be a somewhat constant source of anger.

Anger, yes.

But letting that anger control you to where it effects your decisions is not normal.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

They were paid to incite violence, not stage a peaceful protest.

Where's your proof that the city of Chicago unanimously did not want Trump there?

At this point, these thugs organizing violence do not deserve any benefit of the doubt. None.

Where is the proof that they were paid to incite violence?

Just because Trump supporters can't handle their emotions, doesn't place the blame on the protesters.

This program recruits people to say and do things WITH THE SPECIFIC INTENT to incite violence.

People can't handle their emotions when they run out of a crowded theater because some a-hole yells "Fire" hoping a few people get trampled. It doesn't make it legal.

So Trump supporters are so mentally unstable that they can't handle someone wearing a "Planned Parenthood" t-shirt?

If these people are so unstable, they should be weeded out and removed from society.

For people who always cry about Social Justice Warriors, they do cry a lot about having their feelings hurt so much that they are forced to punch people.

Going into a Trump rally and stating truths, like "Trump Is A Racist" or "Trump is a rapist" or "Trump is a pedophile"...isn't illegal. For an unstable Trump supporter to attack that person is illegal.

We really don't know what words and actions take place at the moment violence breaks out at these rallies. But it is now apparent that these recruits will push until they get a violent reaction.

Even the SCOTUS agrees that words can be used intentionally to incite violence. And they say the Constitution does not protect that kind of speech.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Because no one should be outraged about the regime planning, and conducting politically motivated violence on opposition political parties.

This is the exact same # that America condemns third world dictatorships for.

Enjoy your mindless obedience to the state and the party.

Are you angry that Trump wants to jail his political opponents or that he wants to cancel TV shows that make fun of him?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Not anger really, I don't think he should do either though. If he did I'd be quite angry

I haven't heard him call for the imprisonment of his political opposition. But he shouldn't cancel SNL.

+3 more 
link   

There it is folks!

See also:
THE NU-NAZI'S

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So there you have it, actual calls for genocide from those 2 SJW extremists. Founded on a doctrine entirely based in idnentity politics, driven by an increasingly narcissistic generation (with the so-called "Special Snowflake Syndrome"), on obsession on percieved oppressions, what besides total chaos could ever be expected when following such a scenario to its logical climax?

The hilarious part is by kruphix's own logic half the SJW's "should be weeded out and removed from society."
edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
That video seemed to expose many of the dirty tricks most of us have assumed were happening for a while now.

However, anyone thinking they're only happening on one side of the isle is simply being willfully ignorant.

You damn well know that those same tactics are being deployed on all sides and probably in much more intensive ways than what is being said on here. I imagine there are private sector institutions doing this all the time that are much less controlled and regulated in their practices.

It's all deceptive and wrong for sure and shouldn't be happening. But to think it's only happening on one side is laughable at best.
edit on 17-10-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All the people assaulted at the rallies should immediately file a class action lawsuit against the DNC.

I hope that they take you up on that....judging by the video I think these people have an excellent law suit!

The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is directed to inciting, and is likely to incite, imminent lawless action. Specifically, it struck down Ohio's criminal syndicalism statute, because that statute broadly prohibited the mere advocacy of violence.

Link

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
That video seemed to expose many of the dirty tricks most of us have assumed were happening for a while now.

However, anyone thinking they're only happening on one side of the isle is simply being willfully ignorant.

You damn well that those same tactics are being deployed on all sides and probably in much more intensive ways than what is being said on here. I imagine there are private sector institutions doing this all the time that are much less controlled and regulated in their practices.

It's all deceptive and wrong for sure and shouldn't be happening. But to think it's only happening on one side is laughable at best.

I won't deny it happens on the other side. Maybe it does.

If you can obtain video implicating Republicans in these dirty tactics and post a thread on it, I'll be happy to vocalize my outrage there.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The violence hasn't been happening at DNC rallies.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back:

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Brownshirt tactics

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Not only have they formed claques, engaged in astroturfing, incited violence, but they have put people's safety at risk for political power. The DNC is a racket by any definition. I have hope that some journalists will not be able to deny that for very much longer, and will turn back to their ethics instead of their moral crusades.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

There it is folks!

See also:
THE NU-NAZI'S

So there you have it, actual calls for genocide from those 2 SJW extremists. Founded on a doctrine entirely based in idnentity politics, driven by an increasingly narcissistic generation (with the so-called "Special Snowflake Syndrome"), on obsession on percieved oppressions, what besides total chaos could ever be expected when following such a scenario to its logical climax?

The hilarious part is by kruphix's own logic half the SJW's "should be weeded out and removed from society."

Nazi's like to 'weed people out from society'.
Like you say - there it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join