It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I watched the video and some of the things they admit to doing are pretty low. Not unexpected but this is what gets me:

They admit to training agitators and using the mentally unstable to create these atmospheres, is this not domestic terrorism?

How could it not be considered a terrorist act to fund, train, transport and encourage acts of violence against fellow Americans?

How is it not a conspiracy to commit a terrorist act? Police have been injured, lives could have been lost.

smh

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Just finished it! OMFG!
I dare anyone who thinks these Trump rally 'incidents of violence' are REAL and spontaneous...to honestly watch it!
This is sick and corrupt!

No surprises here.

Trump knows, he knows it is rigged.

Makes me want to cry.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
double post
edit on 2016-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent

Lives HAVE been lost as a direct result of the media, education and government pushing a cultist ideology on the nation.

It manifested in the form of black lives matter, whose violence reached the apex of the Texas police shootings.

It's all part of the same, sick game.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

They way I see it, it is the unstable Trump supporters that cause it because they don't have the emotional maturity to deal with opposition in a civilized way.

This kind of opposition?

Are you one of the paid mentally unstable the video was talking about?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Disclosure noted. Now, back to this disturbing video that no amount of editing can explain away.

I've watched the whole video now. Nothing particularly shocking about it. Political consultants acting as de facto intermediaries between parties, campaigns and PACs?

Say it ain't so!

The Trump campaign has David Bossie, the PRESIDENT of Citizens United as the deputy campaign manager. You think he's not talking to his friends too? Get real. Notice how even as he's drunkedly bragging about his prowess, Scott Foval goes on about how they do these things so that nothing illegal is transpiring?

Protesters? Notice what's missing? Any mention of anyone getting paid. Can the same be said of the "Clinton is a rapist!" protesters? No, Alex Jones is paying them. Just like Roger Stone is paying Kathleen Willey with Trump's own money.

Bird dogging? Do you really believe all those "Trump supporter shuts down stupid Clinton supporter" videos are spontaneous interactions? Come on. Of course these people are working in conjunction with groups. If Trump supporters are so unstable that questions from a 69 year-old woman on oxygen cause them to snap and punch her in the face, that says something about Trump supporters.

Did you notice what is missing from the video? Any mention of the protesters getting paid. There's something about buying meals and hotel rooms for homeless people but there's no context there about what these homeless people are doing. Do you imagine that all anti-Trump protesters are secretly homeless people?

Coordinating with activists groups? Also not illegal and also not uncommon. You've heard of the Tea Party right?

Welcome to the world of campaign shenanigans. If you think this is election rigging then you've never seen an election in your life that wasn't rigged, ever.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing illegal or even particularly unusual in the video. Just some people getting entrapped (often while drinking) and admitting to campaigning. The irony is that O'Keefe has done far more egregious things than these people have like impersonating a telephone lineman to attempt to place illegal wiretaps on DNC campaign offices (he caught a conviction for that — but you already knew that, right?). Like "selectively editing" video to deceive viewers on multiple occassions.

There's nothing particularly shocking or unusual about this video. Nothing illegal. If anything, it reveals that the average Trump supporter is so unstable that they're easily launched into acts of violence with a little verbal proding or set into a rage by somebody wearing a Planned Parenthood t-shirt.
edit on 2016-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here's their Chicago handiwork:

Who here would bet their life that these subversive DNC agitation operatives weren't directly working with BLM / MoveOn, organizers on that event, and beyond?

Here's more of their handiwork:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sorry man, how can you blame the victims here? Really????

link   
I've been meaning for some time now to point out how these kinds of organized violence at the rallies ended about the same time Bernie dropped out. Without him as the scapegoat they dialed this stuff back.

Or maybe he was planted for that all along?

U.S. Senator and presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has built political prominence but little personal wealth through his years in elected office. While Sanders has not given a public announcement on the total value of his holdings, analysis of presidential campaign personal asset disclosure forms, his Senate salary, and the value of properties and assets shared with his wife suggests that the candidate has a net worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $800,000.

Bernie Sanders net worth breakdown
Sanders' July 2015 personal filing lists assets valued at between $194,026 and $741,000 in his wife Jane Sanders' name -- with the majority of these assets held in investment funds. The filing also lists credit card debt between $25,002 and $65,000.

The personal asset disclosure forms do not list properties held by Bernie and Jane Sanders, which include a home in the Washington D.C. neighborhood of Capitol Hill where the median home price is roughly $726,000 and a home in Vermont that realtor.com values at approximately $320,000. www.fool.com...

NO REFUNDS: Bernie Sanders Purchases $600,000 Beach House
After getting cucked by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party as a whole; Breadline-Bernie accepts his consolation prize in the form of an expensive summer home located in North Hero, Vermont.

According to Vermont local news, Bernie Sanders and his wife, known for frivolously spending other people’s money, forked out $600K for their modest second home:

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Cultism. Their side is never to blame.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

To get homeless people to do stuff you pay pretty much have to pay them.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

when you can show a video of conservatives doing unethical # like this, we will all watch it, and comment, but here, in the real world, only one video exists and it clearly shows the slimy side of the DNC we all know exists, but have nice folks like you to try and make it go away.

Yea, I know, Trump did things, and is a bad guy. Don't look here, be angry at Trump. LOL, your silly games are fun to watch.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

On SCOTUS and Free Speech limits:

With that ruling, the Court overturned the Schenck decision that had introduced "shouting fire in a crowded theater." No longer was "clear and present danger" a sufficient standard for criminalizing speech. To break the law, speech now had to incite "imminent lawless action."

So if a court can prove that you incite imminent lawlessness by falsely shouting "fire" in a crowded theater, it can convict you. If you incite an unlawful riot, your speech is "brigaded" with illegal action, and you will have broken the law. But merely falsely shouting "fire" does not break the law, even if it risks others’ safety.
Link

I think it's obvious that these recruited agitators specifically intended to incite violence with their faux protest and their words and actions are not protected by the First Amendment.

I think it could be easily proven to a court with these recruiters' words on video.

As someone earlier said, I hope someone injured as a result of this bird-dogging program sues the crap out of these thugs.

edit on 17-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Sorry man, how can you blame the victims here? Really????

What victims? If somebody gives a 69 year-old woman on oxygen — who was already an activist, who isn't getting paid — a set of questions to ask of Trump supporters and asking them results in some unhinged a-hole punching that woman in the face then who is the victim?

The guy who punched her in the face is the victim because she what? Hacked his brain and made him assault her?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Minneapolis earlier this year....

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ha - I was wondering when the Clintonistas would show up

Sorry but caught , hook, line, sinker.
Five more videos on the way too.

Your arguments have crumbled and now all you have left is an admission that you are comfortable with corruption and underhand tactics.

This is a good exercise to see who the really shameful people are who will try to underplay this and condone it.

edit on 17/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here's examples of Clinton Campaign coordinating with her Super PAC's:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I found this logo file in scores of #Podesta emails:

It's against the law for the Super PAC to coordinate with the Campaign.

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
This one is interesting:
/podesta-emails/emailid/914

He wouldn't happen to be referring to David Brock (as in American Bridge, Correct the Record, et al.) now would he? As in we don't really have Hillary's campaign manager casually referring to the director of a SuperPAC and what direction that PAC should take, now do we?

But no, there's no coordination between the Hillary Campaign and supposedly third party superPACs. Right?

I am just imaging things, right?

Collusion between Correct The Record PAC and Priorities USA PAC with the Hillary Clinton Campaign!!!!

ivn.us...
Political Promotion or Propaganda: Hillary’s Correct the Record Army Invades the Internet

lawnewz.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
CTR structure further explained: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETC:

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, I guess someone will have a sore nose with hidden cameras at breakfast. Pffff.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: kruphix

They were paid to incite violence, not stage a peaceful protest.

Where's your proof that the city of Chicago unanimously did not want Trump there?

At this point, these thugs organizing violence do not deserve any benefit of the doubt. None.

Where is the proof that they were paid to incite violence?

Just because Trump supporters can't handle their emotions, doesn't place the blame on the protesters.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Prove she was even hit; wasn't faking it; didn't hit first; etc.

Pretty please with icing, powdered sugar, sparkles and a cherry on top.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join