It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: kruphix
Chicago didn't want Trump in their city, the people spoke out and got him to leave.

You mean some people in Chicago were paid money to incite violence and act like they didn't want him there.

People were paid to organize a protest event...that's not illegal.

Do you have proof it was the protesters that committed the violence?

+10 more 
link   
...and AFTER the election...these NOW 'Professionally TRAINED' mentally unstable and mentally ill trainees will continue to ply their new-found skills among society.

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: kruphix

How about acting like an intelligent adult?

Like I said, it's a big boys game.

I think this might be where ^^ the failure to communicate is, you see most intelligent adults do not play games with real life, we leave that to our leisure time, and we do not appreciate people who play these silly games

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This only confirms what we already knew. This whole time people haven't been protesting some oppression or threat or other, but have been lead by their own dull and baffled rage to commit threat and oppression, after their group-think and emotions have been played like fiddles. Gives new meaning to the term "useful idiots".

+19 more 
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I already gave it to you and you ignored it. The people if Chicago spoke???? So, all the people there for the Trump rally do not count huh? I see how you play it...just like the DNC. No one matters unless they are in line....

pathetic that you could agree with the beating of innocent people including kids.

I don't agree with Trump supporters attacking protesters...sounds like you are though.

You excuse them because they are "fed up" with the protestors.

You're a sick puppy to be trying to deflect this one. You're just making a fool of yourself though.
The debate is over. Now it's a case of working out the impact of the DNC underhand, disgusting tactics, trying to fool the people and paint a false narrative.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am not triggered. I am pissed

Yeah, that's kind of the same thing.

I support American citizens right to protest.

I don't support unstable supporters of a candidate, who himself incites violence at his rallies, to attack people for having a different opinion than they do.

I'm sorry your fellow Trump supporters don't have the psychological stability to control themselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CatandtheHatchet

How about acting like an intelligent adult?

Like I said, it's a big boys game.

I think this might be where ^^ the failure to communicate is, you see most intelligent adults do not play games with real life, we leave that to our leisure time, and we do not appreciate people who play these silly games

Well said - but dirt bags in the DNC are a different breed.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Oh, so now since you have no leg to stand on you bring up Trump supporters. I asked you, please, show me a video with Trump supporters at a HRC or Bern rally chasing and attacking people outside. C'mon. Where is it????

I excuse nothing. If a Trump supporter hit someone for no reason i would demand they be charged. Unprovoked attacks are not cool. A sucker punch is a scared mans way of fighting.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

All of life is a game.

You might not be playing it, but that just means it is playing you.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
We can now dispense with all the denial. The DNC from the top to the bottom organised the Trump protests and sent the agitators in and the DNC are also breaking the law by using secret intermediaries to talk to Super PACS.

Lot's of debate over the last few months finally settled. Now I am waiting for some arrests.

This is the biggest political story of the year.

They aren't breaking the law...that is the law.

The law only prohibits them from communicating directly, he explained it right there in the video. This is HOW the law demands them to communicate.

If you don't like it, support overturning the Citizen's United ruling...you know, the one Republicans staunchly defend.

I don't give a flying fig about Democrats & Republicans and your bitter battle.

There are some of us that don't support either party and I don't appreciate your stupid partisan dirty tricks leading to police officers being injured.

And, please, do not pretend that the minds behind these tactics care anything about the law or ethics:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I already gave it to you and you ignored it. The people if Chicago spoke???? So, all the people there for the Trump rally do not count huh? I see how you play it...just like the DNC. No one matters unless they are in line....

pathetic that you could agree with the beating of innocent people including kids.

I don't agree with Trump supporters attacking protesters...sounds like you are though.

You're a sick puppy to be trying to deflect this one. You're just making a fool of yourself though.
The debate is over. Now it's a case of working out the impact of the DNC underhand, disgusting tactics, trying to fool the people and paint a false narrative.

I'm not deflecting anything. I think it is smart play by the Democrats.

They identified a weakness in Trump's supporters and they are exploiting it.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Vile.
Yuk.

edit on 17/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...and AFTER the election...these NOW 'Professionally TRAINED' mentally unstable and mentally ill trainees will continue to ply their new-found skills among society.

The idiots will just run for congress.

+2 more 
link   

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You think its a 'smart play by the Democrats' to be employing and manipulating the mentally ill to go into rallies and start trouble? 'Smart' isn't exactly the descriptor I'd use for that.
edit on 17-10-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh, so now since you have no leg to stand on you bring up Trump supporters. I asked you, please, show me a video with Trump supporters at a HRC or Bern rally chasing and attacking people outside. C'mon. Where is it????

I excuse nothing. If a Trump supporter hit someone for no reason i would demand they be charged. Unprovoked attacks are not cool. A sucker punch is a scared mans way of fighting.

Like I said, I don't think you watched the video.

The entire video is about them sending controversy protesters in to Trump rallies, and they are guaranteed that the Trump supporters will violently react.

So this entire thread is about Trump supporters violently reacting, and Trump supporters being angry that the Democrats were smart enough to take advantage of this weakness...but it seems you don't want to talk about the actual topic.

+3 more 
link   

You think it's smart to train mentally unstable people to go out into a mob of people and try to incite violence? There's no guarantee that the people you train or the people they agitate -- or innocent bystanders -- could be injured or killed.

That's smart to you.

Ok, well...moving on. You have nothing profound or thoughtful to add to this conversation. Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Chicago didn't want Trump in their city, the people spoke out and got him to leave.

You mean some people in Chicago were paid money to incite violence and act like they didn't want him there.

People were paid to organize a protest event...that's not illegal.

Do you have proof it was the protesters that committed the violence?

LOL

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You think it's smart to train mentally unstable people to go out into a mob of people and try to incite violence? There's no guarantee that the people you train or the people they agitate -- or innocent bystanders -- could be injured or killed.

That's smart to you.

Ok, well...moving on. You have nothing profound or thoughtful to add to this conversation. Shame on you.

These people feel no shame. They are the very bottom of the barrel of humanity.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't give a flying fig about Democrats & Republicans and your bitter battle. There are some of us that don't support either party and I don't appreciate your stupid partisan dirty tricks leading to police officers being injured.

Then you should probably stay out of politics.

I don't hear the Chicago police complaining, they even stated Trump could have stayed because they had it well under control.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join